Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

nope wasnt in cart...checked out w/ punky. Trying Kitties again....says only 55% claimed so not sure the issue. I was wishy washy on this movie anyways (DD hasnt seen dont know if she will like) but at this point I want it just to prove that i did click the stupid link LOL JK

DOH! Wait listed...Shouldnt have got out of line LOL

LOL Ty for link Really hope DD likes this!

Ok Kitties has become my first BF casualty....I give up...

Well, my girls had to come running to see what was playing on the computer. And well ya, I'm glad I grabbed it! Because my 9 yr old said 'I wanna get that'! :D

Is the lightning deals box slow for anyone else?

It was PAtty and KB I had NOTHING to do with it :P

I just told DH I got Punky..he goes Are you serious....I said I LOVED Punky when I was a kid...thought I WAS her...he goes umm..zebra pants...mowhawk..you ARE her LMAO Too bad for him that was a compliment :P

Is it bad I am having nefarious thoughts of what should be done to Garfield?

Oh and Monkies.....I think my lovely daughter is going to fit that same bill...Her 4th grade teachers first comment at conferences...."O wow you look so normal" huh???? I wasnt what she expected to be the parent of my dayglo pink(blue, green, whatever)haired child.....Kids a little punky where I always seemed to side w/ Margot :P

Is it bad I am having nefarious thoughts of what should be done to Garfield?

Oh and Monkies.....I think my lovely daughter is going to fit that same bill...Her 4th grade teachers first comment at conferences...."O wow you look so normal" huh???? I wasnt what she expected to be the parent of my dayglo pink(blue, green, whatever)haired child.....Kids a little punky where I always seemed to side w/ Margot :P

HAHA WHOOOHOOO for your DD mine is a little punky herself (already had blue and pink hair and she's 9):D Site seems to be moving better now you guys..waitlist only for punky though :)

don't forget ice age.....:)

BTW I couldn't even get on the waitlist for the legos so I don't know what is up with that

thx, thought i was losing my mind. Fighting a cold here and have to do all my BF shopping online this year.

So as long as I am anywhere on Amazon's site, if I am on a waitlist for an item, will it just take me to the page when/if it becomes available? First time doing this.

thx, thought i was losing my mind. Fighting a cold here and have to do all my BF shopping online this year.

So as long as I am anywhere on Amazon's site, if I am on a waitlist for an item, will it just take me to the page when/if it becomes available? First time doing this.

Agreed about Marley I prewatched it before letting DD9 whatch THANK GOD...she would have beeen traumatized! (She bawled for 2 straight hours HARD/real tears over KING KONG LMAO,so Marley woulda been horrible!)

And YES if you stay shopping on Amazon it will pop up box similair to size/color to the waitlist one that pops up :)