Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

so how do the lightning deals work? After you put an item in your cart, when do you see the sale price?

You'll see it in your cart's total and it will be listed in the cart. You need to check out before your time elapses too.

Also, you MUST click on the lightning button to actually place the item in your cart to get that price.

Does anyone have any ideas on what "A must-have for the 80s fan." might be? I'm wanting to keep tunes for that. My only idea is that it might be Punky Brewster since Targets got it on sale tomorrow.

Looks like it is the Punky Brewster 8 season set for $1.99. Here is a link for all the DVD's they will have on sale this week.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_354557702_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000452571&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-blog-0&pf_rd_r=0H8C6P9WWRRR1ABTM3H2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1280959002&pf_rd_i=12917411

Edited by stevens322
Fixed Link

The last waitlist I put in for ZhuZhu game the screen that popped up said right on it that I was "#599 and my chances of getting the deal were very poor"...didn't notice it before that one...BUT I ended up NOT getting the game....so maybe one of you guys were 600 :)

The screen that pops up after you click waitlist...and you have to stay on Amazon.com..if it becomes available ANOTHER screen will pop up so you can add it to your cart..you then have 14mins to checkout or it goes to someone else on the list...HTH

The last waitlist I put in for ZhuZhu game the screen that popped up said right on it that I was "#599 and my chances of getting the deal were very poor"...didn't notice it before that one...BUT I ended up NOT getting the game....so maybe one of you guys were 600 :)

The screen that pops up after you click waitlist...and you have to stay on Amazon.com..if it becomes available ANOTHER screen will pop up so you can add it to your cart..you then have 14mins to checkout or it goes to someone else on the list...HTH

ahhh! Thank you, Marissa!