Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Just scored Batman Arkham Asylum for $14.99 for Xbox 360! :D Keep it up Amazon!

In a little over 30 more minutes, they'll have the Red Hexbug for $4.99 - this looks like a good stocking stuffer for the 7-10 yr old boy crowd.

I'm still on the waiting list for the blue hexbug. Do you think that will be available soon or should I just try to got for the red one?

No, I don't believe so. Which Garmin should be on sale for $79.99 and it is supposed to happen today?

I'm not sure. I saw it mentioned on a few other sites that sometime between 11/22 and 11/25 Amazon would be having a $79.99 Garmin that normally retails for $249.99.

I'm not sure. I saw it mentioned on a few other sites that sometime between 11/22 and 11/25 Amazon would be having a $79.99 Garmin that normally retails for $249.99.

I see Garmin nüvi 285W/285WT 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic says retail $249.99 and slightly discounted and Garmin nüvi 1300 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map Updates retail $219.99 now $159.99. If it is one with Lifetime map updates I would definitely want that deal! If I see it I will snag and alert you and you do the same!

I see Garmin nüvi 285W/285WT 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Traffic says retail $249.99 and slightly discounted and Garmin nüvi 1300 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map Updates retail $219.99 now $159.99. If it is one with Lifetime map updates I would definitely want that deal! If I see it I will snag and alert you and you do the same!

Would you let me know with an alert too!?! Thanks!

:D

Soooo checking out the upcoming deals there is one upcoming deal ? with no details at 2:00 p.m. PST and one at 3:00 PST and then one at 2:00 pm PST that has a question mark and says "Help where am I?"

I totally will not be on at that time. I am soooo bummed right now. Did anyone ever figure out if there was a mobile site address for them?

Will do!

The one that says "Help where am I?" I don't think is a GPS because I found it in the Toys & Games category. I'm thinking it's a Where's Waldo book :D

Okay great I feel so much better! I hope it is in the day or evening, because between 4:30 and 7:30 EST I'm no where near a computer. Thanks for that tidbit I'll be sure to search by catergory in the future on those.

What was the verdict on if you have it in your cart when the deal appears will it automatically update the price?

No, Lightning Deals are basically treated as completely separate items. You need to add Lightning items when they become available by clicking on the Lightning button and check out before the timer expires.

Per a Facebook post from Amazon, not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread yet:

Black Friday Deal: This Friday, 11/26, you can get our previous

generation Kindle for $89! Our previous generation Kindle uses the old

E Ink technology (the same E Ink as in the current Nook).

Sorry guys I headed out to DS's school...I guess the CS guy was right and you guys got another DSI deal ;) Some of those guys are rather chatty...LOL (never had a BAD Amazon CS experience!)

Those that grabbed BAtman its one of DS12's favorite games (new one comes out after Christmas) THAT was a GREAT deal!

will any DS game work on any DS, DSi, DSi XL ?

YES on DS GAMES but the older Gameboy Advance rectangular games WON'T work on the DSI there is no slot...the DS square newer versions will work on all models though

Yes - old games always work on new systems

Nope..the gameboy advance games will not work on the DSI there is not slot and it made alot of people angry. Luckily we only have about 4 gameboy advance games that have survived...people love getting them CHEAP at resale stores though....

So if you have alot of the older Gameboy Advance games go for the DS but the DS is just a GAME PLAYER it has none of the other functions a DSI has (I think DS is SEVERELY OVERPRICED since the DSI came out with so many features....and will drop in price when the 3D is released (which so will the DSI price)