What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

for the past two years radio shack has had the hexbugs buy 1 get 1 free on BF......i picked some up for my nephews last year!

Do they sell out fast, or is it something that can wait till later morning/early afternoon? Radio Shack is a destination location for me and if I have to get there super early and miss out on Walmart... well let's not think about it.

Saw the Sing-a-ma things. While I had a blast for 2 minutes annoying my sister with it, I can't figure out the "WOW" other than the fact that they will annoy! You need more than one, and they don't stop talking!! I would absolutely freak if I walked in my daughters room and accidently stepped on it in the middle of the night!

DD18mos Loves the Dancing Mickey (in his case) But $60+ Really? Pretty sure he' d be a basement toy box toy soon after Christmas though! I'm almost positive that out of the box he'll scare the crap out of her!!

So, I went to TRU and got each of my daughters a teacup piggie. They saw the commercials for them a couple of days ago. Figured I'd grab them now before the hype hits, lol.

Probably did a good thing by going ahead and grabbing a couple. I think they'll be very hard to find before long so I went ahead and ordered 3 from toyrus. I think toysrus and amazon are about the only places you can get them right now. Toysrus seems to be sold out of 4 or 5 varities but still had Princess, Ivory and Jade(dd will be so thrilled as this is her name) available. DD will get to keep Jade and the other 2 may go as Christmas gifts. I just hope they don't cancel my order.Have had this happen alot in the last couple of weeks.

Do they sell out fast, or is it something that can wait till later morning/early afternoon? Radio Shack is a destination location for me and if I have to get there super early and miss out on Walmart... well let's not think about it.

well looking at your location i am not sure this was my experience last year and i live in an extreamly small town (about 7500 pop), we did walmart and where out of there by about 5:15, stoped by radio shack on way out of town to shop a bigger area. they where already open and had about 3 other customers, i ran in and got the last 4 hexbugs in the store at about 5:20 and was on my way to my next opening at 6am.......i am pretty sure my store only had 4 to start with but people do no really go there for toys in my town......i would do some recon at my store and feel them out and plan accordingly, you may be better off to pricematch somewhere if you can

Keep checking Walmart.com. I had trouble finding Lagoona Blue and lucked in to it last week on Walmarts website. They also had the 2-pack, your choice and Clawdeen was avaiable then. By the time I went back to order the double pack they were out. I was checking thier website day after day all through out the day. You just have to keep checking because they really do go fast. You could also get it on ebay but she seems to be the one people are wanting right now so prices will be high.

My daughter wants all of the squinkies. She got sick last week and I had to go to Walmart at 3 A.M. for childrens motrin and they were just stocking the squinkies, I bought the whole set for her. So I was thinking I did good and got the hard stuff out of the way and she told me yesterday she wanted one of the teacup piggies. There are none in the Kansas City area and all the ones online start at $30. If they become as hard to come by as the zhu zhu pets did last year Toys R Us will have members only sales for them, but they like to do those at 6 A.M. on a Saturday or 2 P.M. during the week to make it difficult for people and they will limit it to one piggy per member. Hope this helps. Personally I'm not looking forward to two 6 A.M. trips to Toys R Us but my niece wants one to and my sister lives a hour and half from the closest Toys R Us.

Yeah I went to Amazon the other day bc the zoolert said they were preordering. I preordered but they can't give me a date when they will be available. If it's like the zuzu pets last year they will be hard to find Oct/Nov, but I saw plenty of them a few weeks before Christmas in places like CVS Pharmacy.

My daughter wants all of the squinkies. She got sick last week and I had to go to Walmart at 3 A.M. for childrens motrin and they were just stocking the squinkies, I bought the whole set for her. So I was thinking I did good and got the hard stuff out of the way and she told me yesterday she wanted one of the teacup piggies. There are none in the Kansas City area and all the ones online start at $30. If they become as hard to come by as the zhu zhu pets did last year Toys R Us will have members only sales for them, but they like to do those at 6 A.M. on a Saturday or 2 P.M. during the week to make it difficult for people and they will limit it to one piggy per member. Hope this helps. Personally I'm not looking forward to two 6 A.M. trips to Toys R Us but my niece wants one to and my sister lives a hour and half from the closest Toys R Us.

And as soon as TRU realizes those piggies are hot, they will jack up the prices, those scoundrels!!!!! :rant:

The toysrus express in Lee's Summit, MO had 4 teacup piggies today. Unfortunately, they didn't have the one named locket, which is the one my daughter really wants. I guess I will keep looking.

I had ordered 3 piggies from toysrus last week and they came yesterday. I was worried they would cancel my order but nope, they came and dd is going to be super excited. They are alot cuter than what I expected. Now I just have to figure out if I'm going to give them all 3 to her for Christmas or give 2 as gifts.