What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

It appears the game "Hedbanz" may be a hard-to-find toy. Been trying to find it for a couple of weeks now. My local Target showed them to be instock this morning. So I went there on my lunch hour, and they were sold out. Called the next closest Target and they had 3 left. They held one for me til I got there. When I got back to work I checked the availability at both Targets, and they both showed up then as 'no inventory'. So if you see one, get it while you can. By the way, most people I asked didn't have a clue to what this game was.

They were $14.99 + free shipping w/ $25 qualifing purchase at Amazon about 10 mins ago, but they're back up to $28.75 for now. Keep an eye out there too. Maybe try Zoolert. Before going to Target, make sure you check there inventory checker, it's usually close to accurate.

They were $14.99 + free shipping w/ $25 qualifing purchase at Amazon about 10 mins ago, but they're back up to $28.75 for now. Keep an eye out there too. Maybe try Zoolert. Before going to Target, make sure you check there inventory checker, it's usually close to accurate.

Funny that you mention zooLert, they just posted on their FB today about that game being HOT and to "get it while you can." They also say they will have a video review soon.

Teacup piggys spotted at Walgreens today were smaller package than sold at Radio Shack and priced $12.99.

I finally saw them in person today at my local radio Shack. Is the one at Walgreens have the same items inside the package? RS sells them for $14.99 btw. Mine only had snowflake.

I finally saw them in person today at my local radio Shack. Is the one at Walgreens have the same items inside the package? RS sells them for $14.99 btw. Mine only had snowflake.

No, the Radio Shack package has some extras an extra outfit and the baby bottle.

I didnt have any trouble finding the Hedbandz game at WM, Target, or TRU...........but thought it was too young for my neice who is 13. TRU did however have a Hedbandz game for ages 14 and above. Said it was a TRU exclusive. I think it was 15.99

Found the Lalaloopsy Mini dolls @ TRU yesterday. They had all eight, I only picked up two. Their heads flop around like the regular size dolls and their arms and legs move. They're pretty cute. Will definitely get all of them at some point.

No VA area Justice had Monster High Dolls in stock yesterday morning. Got some using the 40% coupon - came out to be around $17 something..... Good luck!

I would talk to someone at your store to see what type of info they will give you. I know that the district that I'm in, in Ohio have 6000 dolls on order. They will be coming in the next few weeks. All the stores in our area received shipments.

One of my local new stations did a toy test with 5-12 years olds in an after school community center program. They dropped the popular toys off for a week and came back for reviews. Surprisingly the least favorite was the Monster High doll. A leg broke off within mins. A favorite was the Dairy Queen Ice Cream Maker. The Harry Potter Lego Board game got mixed reviews. Mobigo was well liked among boys.

I did not know Mobigo was so popular. Anyone know if there is some BF sales for it? It's $42 at Amazon right now.

Here is the Website link. You can scroll through the playlist and find the vdieos. There are two, one for the older (8-12) kids and one for the younger (5-8) crowd

video