What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

I found the Teacup Piggy Locket at Toys R Us in Independence MO. It was the only one of Locket they had, there were still 3 Goldies when I left. Now I just have to find Denim and Glitter for my nieces. I knew my niece wanted one, but my brother-in-law just emailed me his kids Christmas list and on the top of his daughters list is a Teacup Piggy. So I guess I'll be piggy hunting a bit longer.

I found the Teacup Piggy Locket at Toys R Us in Independence MO. It was the only one of Locket they had, there were still 3 Goldies when I left. Now I just have to find Denim and Glitter for my nieces. I knew my niece wanted one, but my brother-in-law just emailed me his kids Christmas list and on the top of his daughters list is a Teacup Piggy. So I guess I'll be piggy hunting a bit longer.

Check your nearest walgreens. I bought locket and snowflake at Walgreen's in Lee's Summit, MO, they had lots of different ones. They were on the top shelf, I never would have saw them if I didn't ask.

Check your nearest walgreens. I bought locket and snowflake at Walgreen's in Lee's Summit, MO, they had lots of different ones. They were on the top shelf, I never would have saw them if I didn't ask.

I'll try Walgreens while I'm out tomorrow, I'm going to try Toys R Us again too. Last year when I was looking for Zhu Zhu pets one of their employees told me their trucks come in on Thursday so I'll try both tomorrow, thanks.

I picked up 4 Sing-a-ma-jigs at Target, Wal-mart had 1, but it had food all over it. Target also had Zoobles and a set of Squinkies that I picked up. I haven't seen Squinkies since. Our Wal-mart doesn't even have a spot for them yet. None of my girls have asked for a Teacup pig, Lalaloopsy dolls, or the Monster High dolls. I refuse to go to Toys R Us due to their customer service.

I have been to Walgreen's, CVS, and Walmart and none of those stores here carry those Teacup Piggies! We don't have a TRU nearby. Target isn't even listed as one of their retailers...wth? This town sucks when it comes to shopping! Bleh!

I have been to Walgreen's, CVS, and Walmart and none of those stores here carry those Teacup Piggies! We don't have a TRU nearby. Target isn't even listed as one of their retailers...wth? This town sucks when it comes to shopping! Bleh!

Have you tried Radio Shack? My DD was out with her Grandpa the other day and saw them there.

Looking more and more like Kinect is going to be real tough to get hold of-- glad I'm not planning on getting one; I'd rather just veg out with my controller. ;) Retail I think is $149.99 but I'm seeing BINs way higher than that on eBay now... curious how it will be a month from now.

If you do have a child set on getting one, might try the Burger King giveaway- https://bkkinect.bk.com/ From what I've read on a gaming forum I'm on, they'll give you six free codes via e-mail; giving away one every fifteen minutes.

I just got the Gogo walkin pup for $49 then -$10 coupon= $39.00 at target online yesterday.

But Target does not sell the bonus pack. My daughter and I saw the bonus pack at Walmart and said she really wanted the dog bowl and everything else. I will pay the extra $5 to get it.

EVeryone that has found the Teacup piggies and HAS it in hand what do you think of it? I got 2 this morning at Walgreens they had TONS 30+ on a top shelf of a non-toy aisle. I paid 12.99/each and the entire time I was wondering why I was ..... Anyone else ?

I think they are absolutely adorable. Walmart has them for 11.97.