What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

EVeryone that has found the Teacup piggies and HAS it in hand what do you think of it? I got 2 this morning at Walgreens they had TONS 30+ on a top shelf of a non-toy aisle. I paid 12.99/each and the entire time I was wondering why I was ..... Anyone else ?

I just fell in love with them the second I saw them! I knew my 2 girls would react the same way and I was right! I was in Walgreens with my 9yr old and spotted the pigs on the top shelf and took one down to show her. I acted like I had never seen them before. My daughter thought they were the cutiest thing ever!! She loved the fact that they talk and fall asleep. My gilrs are very into dolls and animals and I just know that they will love feeding and caring for them. Just wait until they find out there are clothes and carriers for them!!!

Well I scored the FinFin Friend and Lalaloopsy Doll that DD wanted last night (both on sale)! :) I think I'm about 90% done with her. Just need to find those darn Monster High Dolls. I've never been close to done this early but DH might not get BF off this year so I don't want to have to wait then not get anything. Plus I got a commission check so I might as well spend it while I got it! ;)

EVeryone that has found the Teacup piggies and HAS it in hand what do you think of it? I got 2 this morning at Walgreens they had TONS 30+ on a top shelf of a non-toy aisle. I paid 12.99/each and the entire time I was wondering why I was ..... Anyone else ?

Bought one for my DD6. She already opened it. She loves it. She got a little bag and tiara to go with it. She loves it. I think it is very cute. I was able to pick up Goldie, Snowflake, and Princess plus accessory sets foe each. TRU had tons of limos and other sets including the one with the two pigs with it.

I am having a very hard time finding the crazy coupe shopping cart that is in the TRU catalog. I have tried 4 TRU and one place even said the warehouse was out of stock.

I ended up picking the pink and purple one up from Amazon for $26 shipped a month or so ago. It is amazing, my daughter say the box when UPS dropped it off and went nuts.

Just found out someone on my to-buy-for list wants Monster High dolls...dear god, tell me these aren't going to be hard to find! Any deals possible? Will I have to go get trampled at TRU? :bonk:

I have only seen them in the double pack at Target. I've never seen the one DD wants or any single packs.

You should sign up at zoolert.com. They will text you when the dolls come in stock. That's how I snagged a couple.

Just found out someone on my to-buy-for list wants Monster High dolls...dear god, tell me these aren't going to be hard to find! Any deals possible? Will I have to go get trampled at TRU? :bonk:

There has been a nice selection of Monster High dolls the last couple weeks at my local TRU. They even had a couple Clawdeen Wolf's, which I have never come across in store before. I really like these dolls but don't have anyone to buy for. My girls have no interest in them....yet.

There has been a nice selection of Monster High dolls the last couple weeks at my local TRU. They even had a couple Clawdeen Wolf's, which I have never come across in store before. I really like these dolls but don't have anyone to buy for. My girls have no interest in them....yet.

Only problem is, if the store prices are the same as the ones on the website, TRU is charging $25 for them vs. $17 at WM!

Justice had some Monster High dolls the other day and I think you can use the 40% off coupon. I may end up going back to check often as I can't seem to find the specific one my daughter wants anywhere for cheaper than $30.

Thanks for the tip. Went to my local Justice and they had not received any yet. They did have a hardcover book. She said to keep checking back, they are suppose to be getting them in. Also, I did find a lot of "hard to find" toys at Walgreens today. Found 3 of the 4 Monster high dolls, teacup piggies, and sing-a-migs. Not overly priced.

I got the backorder e-mail. I was so excited. :(

Here's hoping that within 10 days they get some in that they can ship out for us! I found a Frankie Stein on their site late last night, no backorder email on that one yet, but there's still time. Is she one of the more popular ones? I would imagine that explains why she costs a few dollars more?

ya ive been looking for these for a couple of months now my daughter wants the werewolf girl and i only found the frankie stein on sale a couple a weeks ago at target they were on sale for 15.00 i checked 2 more targets and nothing walmart and toysrus never have them either hopefully we find them before xmas she really wants the werewolf girl

Okay, I really need the Blue Lagoona MH doll. Can't find it anywhere? Drove, literally, to every Walgreens, Target and Walmart yesterday looking. Don't trust making a call. I'm already frustrated and it's not even Thanksgiving. What to do?

Wish I could help! I haven't started really combing every store yet...I think I'll begin on Monday :(