What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

Yeah, I said that a few pages back...and now I have 6 of them! :o

Just wait...;)

No kidding! These darn things just grow on you! when I first seen them online I thought, "Those are so STUPID!!!" Now I want ALL of them! And I will get them. hehehe

No kidding! These darn things just grow on you! when I first seen them online I thought, "Those are so STUPID!!!" Now I want ALL of them! And I will get them. hehehe

Exactly! The hook for me was when my 9 year old DD and I played with them in the store and ever since she has been asking for them and I keep going back to http://www.thesingamajigs.com/landing.aspx for a small fix. I really want the mint green for myself, maybe with a yellow added. Have to have at least two or it's not nearly as much fun. The 6 I have are packed away for x-mas.

So who's going out to get Dance Star Mickey tomorrow? Or who has pre-ordered it?

Also, what does everyone think about those little pop on toys (by Fishe Price)? I seen them in KMart yesterday when I went to do a layaway. I was thinking of getting them for my dd2. They had all kinds of sets, animals & a truck that are pop-able too.

Exactly! The hook for me was when my 9 year old DD and I played with them in the store and ever since she has been asking for them and I keep going back to http://www.thesingamajigs.com/landing.aspx for a small fix. I really want the mint green for myself, maybe with a yellow added. Have to have at least two or it's not nearly as much fun. The 6 I have are packed away for x-mas.

haha Yep! They are just so endearing and friendly! My favorite color one is this;

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-The-Sing-A-Ma-Jigs-Light-Blue/dp/B003NVLNU4/ref=sr_1_13?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1286206582&sr=1-13

I have red hair too. I need that one for me!

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-R4762-The-Sing-A-Ma-Jigs-Purple/dp/B003FLMZ0E/ref=sr_1_23?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1286197216&sr=1-23"

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H-q2rXz-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Fisher-Price The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs - Purple is in stock at Amazon for $14.99 if anyone is looking for it

Thanks for the link. It says $21.20 now though. LOL

keep posting links everyone. eventually we will get some great deals! haha

So who's going out to get Dance Star Mickey tomorrow? Or who has pre-ordered it?

Also, what does everyone think about those little pop on toys (by Fishe Price)? I seen them in KMart yesterday when I went to do a layaway. I was thinking of getting them for my dd2. They had all kinds of sets, animals & a truck that are pop-able too.

I am thinking about it. I am kind of broke right now but if I can get my mil to get it. lol

Oh and everyone it is $59.99 at target tomorrow!!!

I am broke today. :( But thanks for the links!

The hot pink one is rerouting to the purple one.

Lalaloopsy Dolls are gonna be HOT! Already are super hard to get a hold of and sell out as soon as they hit the shelves and it's only Oct. I'm thinking they will be impossible to find around Christmas. They are adorable!

I agree with you 100%. Can't find them anywhere and the ZooLert.com trackers http://www.zoolert.com/lalaloopsy-doll-in-stock-tracker/ show them sold out everywhere online.They are very cute but IMO they seem pricey for what they are. Not that my opinion matters since they sell like hotcakes. Obviously there are plenty of people that think $25 is fine.

I can not find Monster High Dolls anywhere around here!!! I hope they get some more soon :) Target had only one sitting on a shelf the other day and I picked it up but still need 2 more!!

Check online at Kmart for Monster High Dolls. They had some earlier.

Found some Squinkies last night. They have been out everywhere I've looked. Went to target at 9:15 last night and there were 5 packs left so I got 2! So my christmas shopping has officially started. They had 2 Lalaloopsy dolls but I'm not sure if my daughter would like those. She's 4. She saw them in the store the other day and said she didn't want one. I saw singamajigs at walmart and my kids played with them. I'm not so sure about them though. They are kind of funny looking and sure to be annoying. Lol.

What about fin fin friends....I havent heard a whole lot about them on here.....I can never get into the living room in time to see what stores carry them and the online commercials dont say! From what ive heard not everywhere carries them...Ive heard walgreens and toys r us..........I luckily found the set that came with the shark but i'd love to find and extra fish and maybe the set that comes with the turtle......im starting to feel like I did last year with the zhu zhu pets...anyone else having this issue?

What about fin fin friends....I havent heard a whole lot about them on here.....I can never get into the living room in time to see what stores carry them and the online commercials dont say! From what ive heard not everywhere carries them...Ive heard walgreens and toys r us..........I luckily found the set that came with the shark but i'd love to find and extra fish and maybe the set that comes with the turtle......im starting to feel like I did last year with the zhu zhu pets...anyone else having this issue?

I have seen them at my Walmart and Target

I found the light blue Sing a ma jig at my local TRU today. Last one on the rack, but they did still have some hot pink and then 3 of the original colors, red, pink, teal.

What section are they in at TRU? I was there yesterday and never did find them.

My TRU has them on a rack in the middle of the isle by the Lego's. I found a light blue one there a couple days ago. Last light blue on the rack. They did still have hot pink, teal, purple, and red.

I was at Target yesterday and they had about a dozen of the new colors, mint green, hot pink, light blue.

Lalaloopsy Dolls are gonna be HOT! Already are super hard to get a hold of and sell out as soon as they hit the shelves and it's only Oct. I'm thinking they will be impossible to find around Christmas. They are adorable!

Agreed, they are really hard to get a hold of. And now my daughter wants one. I'm in trouble.

Went to Target last night at 9:00. I went for the interactive fin fin habitats and they had all four, but only bought two. Got a dog fish and catfish two. Then I happen to turn a corner and there on the end cap were all four Monster high dolls. I hit the jackpot!!!