What are the HOT toys for this year?

ChristmasShopping

Can't find them(teacup piggies) at my Walmart and thier website nor Kmarts doesn't have them listed either.They are really cute and I believe they say something like 40 different phrases.When you lay them on thier side,they go to sleep.Oh, and you can buy additional clothes and accessories for them as well.

TRU.co has a bunch listed and all in stock. I don't see them being in big demand. We have not seen any commercials here and have never heard of them before. My daughter thought they were cute on TRU's website but didn't show any interest beyond that. Now if TV became inundated with commercials, it might be a different story.

Anyone see the new littlest pet shop? I havent seen them in stores but just saw a commercial..its actually a person and a pet ..I guess like a pet and owner n they are dressed matching..great my dd is gonna go NUTZ for these!!! I better start looking now....

our walmart has these sitting out by the checkouts in special display boxes (almost look like black friday displays). I think they are 12.xx a piece, cute but small

Anyone see the new littlest pet shop? I havent seen them in stores but just saw a commercial..its actually a person and a pet ..I guess like a pet and owner n they are dressed matching..great my dd is gonna go NUTZ for these!!! I better start looking now....

I saw these a couple weeks ago at TRU. They were in the wrong place, I didn't realize it and saw a tag of $7.99 and I thought it was worth it. Then I realized they had been shoved over from the correct spot with a price of $12.99. Not worth it IMO. Then again I'm having a hard time with most toy prices this year. So many things seem over priced to me. Inflation sucks!

I saw these a couple weeks ago at TRU. They were in the wrong place, I didn't realize it and saw a tag of $7.99 and I thought it was worth it. Then I realized they had been shoved over from the correct spot with a price of $12.99. Not worth it IMO. Then again I'm having a hard time with most toy prices this year. So many things seem over priced to me. Inflation sucks!

My daughter thinks the dolls included with the LPS look super creepy. They are Blythe dolls.

My daughter just got some squinkies and the little teapot for her birthday and she hasn't stopped playing with them! Her Lalaloopsy that she wanted so badly has been sitting dormant. But she thinks the squinkies are so cool and cute. She's 9, so these are definitely for older kids too. Guess I'll be stocking up on them for Christmas!

What about the Teacup Piggies? DD and I saw these on a commercial last night and well, she instantly fell in love with them. She said there the cutest things ever and says she has to have them all, lol. There was one review on Amazon that thinks these are going to be the next zhu zhu....yeah I know. So has anyone else's kids asked for these yet and have you had any luck in finding them?

I'd never heard of these so went looking on Amazon. Yowza! They are priced at $30-$35 now and very limited in stock. Cute,but not THAT cute imo!

I haven't seen mentioned anywhere about the Justin Bieber dolls which are being released right after Thanksgiving. There are 5 or 6 dolls to choose from and pre-orders are being accepted at TRU and Amazon currently. I haven't seen these advertised at all but since everything Bieber is hott:rolleyes: with the preteen/ teenage girl set, I imagine these will be a hard to come by toy for Christmas. I've already preordered mine. :)

I haven't seen mentioned anywhere about the Justin Bieber dolls which are being released right after Thanksgiving. There are 5 or 6 dolls to choose from and pre-orders are being accepted at TRU and Amazon currently. I haven't seen these advertised at all but since everything Bieber is hott:rolleyes: with the preteen/ teenage girl set, I imagine these will be a hard to come by toy for Christmas. I've already preordered mine. :)

I preordered the justin bieber doll from tru about a month ago but it said that it doesnt come out until 12/19. Is it coming out b4 then?

I just saw ZhuZhu pets in the Walmart toy ad. I didn't realize they are still popular. I have seen them at Big Lots (I believe they were 2 for $8 the other day) I also saw them on sale at Build-a-Bear and a few other stores.

I don't think they are still popular, which would explain why you didn't realize it, lol. Retailers order their holiday stock in spring/early summer, so I think they all thought Zhu Zhu's would still be big. Boy were they wrong and now they're stuck with a lot of stock. I was a huge ZZ hunter/fan last x-mas, I'm so over it! My youngest is asking for the knock-off Furry Frenzies this year and she will get them. Then all the ZZ's will go to goodwill. I'm so tired of all the junky accessories and how much room they take up.

I got the TRU Great Big Christmas Book in the mail today - I live in PA.

i have called both toys r us and walmart and none has recieved the 2010 toy catalogs. :(

most people say there going to come out on sundays newspaper! :gdparanoid:

WHY ONE WEEK AFTER THEY RELEASE IT ONLINE!!!??!?!

I preordered the justin bieber doll from tru about a month ago but it said that it doesnt come out until 12/19. Is it coming out b4 then?

I checked 3 different websites and they all have different release dates. Dates range from Nov 30 - Dec 19. I'm hoping for the earlier time even though I ordered thru TRU and the date said 12/19 there.

What about the Teacup Piggies? DD and I saw these on a commercial last night and well, she instantly fell in love with them. She said there the cutest things ever and says she has to have them all, lol. There was one review on Amazon that thinks these are going to be the next zhu zhu....yeah I know. So has anyone else's kids asked for these yet and have you had any luck in finding them?

My daughter and I have started seeing the commercials for them, and a lot of commercials too. I'm thinking now interest will pick up. Plus when I was at TRU last week I was checking out Lalaloopsy dolls and the Teacup Piggys were right next to them. There is a ton of stuff available for the Piggys already! I asked zooLert.com to do a video review on them and the guys said they had already been thinking about it so they will check them out.

Good call jade!

I'd never heard of these so went looking on Amazon. Yowza! They are priced at $30-$35 now and very limited in stock. Cute,but not THAT cute imo!

Are these the same ones you are looking at? 12.99 at TRU for just the pig.........(I'd never heard of them either?)

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-7580250reg.jpg

When I was at Target today I saw that they have done a price cut on the Zoobles. I know the single packs are now $4.50. All the other ones and accessories have been cut as well. However whenI was at TRU and checking out the hexbugs I saw they have raised the prices. Go figure. Shamey on them. This is some of what I need for Christmas.

When I was at Target today I saw that they have done a price cut on the Zoobles. I know the single packs are now $4.50. All the other ones and accessories have been cut as well. However whenI was at TRU and checking out the hexbugs I saw they have raised the prices. Go figure. Shamey on them. This is some of what I need for Christmas.

for the past two years radio shack has had the hexbugs buy 1 get 1 free on BF......i picked some up for my nephews last year!