Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

just got back disappointed didn't find the computer paper (really needed that) and my daughter wanted the post it notes and they were gone too. Did get filler paper and notebooks college rule for the kids .98c for a pack of 4 and 6 respectively.

Bulk items were 50% except softsoap in the individual small dispensers and qtips? The girl working the area thought that was weird too, maybe just got missed. Did get paper towels, TP we had two kinds (Scott and Quilted ones Northern), gatorade, hidden valley ranch 2pks, frosted flakes, vegetable oil, kotex (this is great deal $2 a box), sauve and herbal essence shampoo, refill packs of antibacterial liquid soap

Did see the fruit, velvetta cups, Special K bars, cups, and some other foods that we don't really eat. Now probably should of gotten the fruit cups for my husband?

Edited by Stowasser

I think I found different TP than what others have been posting- I found Cottonelle- the kind with the puppy on the package, and it was triple roll pack of 4 for 1.01. I think the bulk stuff people have been finding is maybe Charmin???

I also saw big packages of Scott toilet paper as well but wasnt' interested in that so didn't get the deails but it said 50% off on it as well.....

Edited by 1angelnhvn

I'm desperately needing a new pan set-has anyone seen a good clearance on any at Target lately? I don't remember seeing any on the boards and it seems Target has clearanced out everything else, so I'm hopeful...

Do you mean kitchen pots & pans? They did a big round of kitchenware clearance about a month ago, where some people scored Calphalon, Kitchenaid, and/or Paula Deen pans. If I remember correctly the next big reset of the department happens around September.

Thanks to everyone who posted about bulk items today. I got the fruit cups and Ranch dressing (both of which we go through a lot of here). A few things I haven't seen mentioned:

### Flintstone Vitamins (HUGE): $7.50 (used a $1/1 that used to be on Coupons.com)

### CapriSun (package with 4 10 packs): $3.58

I also saw that the two toys from the Great Save are 75% off:

### "Nerf" gun (I don't think it's Nerf brand) set: $3.74

### Mr. Potato Head set: $4.XX

One more random find not related to the Great Save...I found a Sara Lee pumpkin pie yesterday for $1.67 (75% off). It's baking right now! ;)

After reading everyone's great TP finds, I had to run up to Target with all 3 of my kids and of course mine had no TP.:(

But I did find a box of 24 glasses $3.98 and a box of Huggies size 5 diapers for $16.98 (minus $2 for a coupon $14.98) that is cheaper then the Target brand diapers.;):D

50% off in the bulk section at my store today. Did alright, but most of it was already gone. I did get the 30 pack of oatmeal for 3.48 (i think), the 20 pack of dial soap (they only had the blue left and we use the green, but got it anyway). I did score the Crest Whitestrips I have been waiting for- they were around 11.48 and I used my 7.00 off coupon!

Also, found the coffee table/end table three piece set for a friend for only 9.98 (75% off). And, as I acted like a big moron trying to get it onto/into my cart, all of the people resetting what was the bulk area just stood and watched me- they were mostly men and none of them offered to help. I thought that was pretty nice. They must know my husband. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, got a shredder and some other office supplies for about 30% off, but really needed them and not much left so I grabbed them

Do you have the DPCI for the tables? I KNEW I should have checked those tables myself today!! There was 1 box left and it was still marked 30% off so I asked an employee that was standing near if he had a gun to scan it. He didn't so he took it over to a red scanner to check for me, and when the price came up he stared a min and said yea it's still what it's marked. I didn't think about it at the time but then after I left I kept thinking that it probably rang up 75% off and he just wanted it for himself.

Do you have the DPCI for the tables? I KNEW I should have checked those tables myself today!! There was 1 box left and it was still marked 30% off so I asked an employee that was standing near if he had a gun to scan it. He didn't so he took it over to a red scanner to check for me, and when the price came up he stared a min and said yea it's still what it's marked. I didn't think about it at the time but then after I left I kept thinking that it probably rang up 75% off and he just wanted it for himself.

Urgh - same here except I wouldn't have been able to take it home at the time since I didn't have the car. They were marked 30% off and I didn't get a chance to scan them. I really could have used them except I think they had sharp edges on this version?

Went to Target on Friday and Valentine stuff was marked 50% but the salesperson told us they were ringing up 75% off so we got a lot of the heart boxed chocolates and a cute little stuffed animal puppy in a cupcake house that my son would not let go of. I also got the toddler/kids shirts for $0.48 and a couple of jackets for $1.48 or so. We went back Sunday afternoon and Valentine stuff was now 90% off but signs said 75% off. We picked up a lot of candy to use for Easter, a little baggie full of plastic heart rings, tissue paper, and a couple of little board books. It was a good thing we looked that night because it was all gone, possibly salvaged, the next day.

Went today to pick up toilet paper and I noticed 50% off the bulk toilet paper so got that, 30 pack of Quaker oatmeal bars, plastic cups, and I think that's it.

Do you mean kitchen pots & pans? They did a big round of kitchenware clearance about a month ago, where some people scored Calphalon, Kitchenaid, and/or Paula Deen pans. If I remember correctly the next big reset of the department happens around September.

Well bummer. Yes, that's exactly what I need and now that you mention I do remember that last month. Ah well, guess I might have to (gasp!) look somewhere other than Target.

Okay- for the tables: It was the set of three, one coffee table and two end tables, black finish.

###249050073 side table set 9.98

Thank you! Target.com isn't pulling it up for me to get the ASIN to use on the inventory site though, so I'll have to check and see if it's available at the store later. Hopefully there will still be 1 left for me! I really need it for our new house!

I went to a different location today at lunch and they had put their bulk packs of Charmin TP back on the regular shelves and are leaving it full price! I even scanned to be sure. (same size pack I got yesterday and everything) I did find alot of the stuff had not been stickered 50% off but were scanning 50 off. GIJoe toys were still only 50 off.

Gal in Electronics knew I was looking for the Scribblenauts guide book and put it back for me. SO SWEET! DS will be very happy.

lovetoshopCA, is there any way you could get the dcpi (or whatever it's called!) to me for the Scribblenauts guide book? I checked the closest Target to me today for it, but the guy in electronics was of no help, whatsoever. Maybe I could do a location search of other Target stores near my location if I had a code to search for....TIA!

Random deals I found on the SS of Indy:

dcpi

###094040005 Up & Up cetirizine (generic for Zyrtec) 350 ct. $18.68

###055020105 Lindt cappaccino chocolates $1.94

###087101080 Hungy Hungry Hippos travel game $1.24

###091050008 Snowball Blaster toy, was $29.99 marked down to $7.48

Edited by Gator Pam

Random deals I found on the SS of Indy:

dcpi #094040005 Up & Up cetirizine (generic for Zyrtec) 350 ct. $18.68

#055020105 Lindt cappaccino chocolates $1.94

#087101080 Hungy Hungry Hippos travel game $1.24

#091050008 Snowball Blaster toy, was $29.99 marked down to $7.48

YAY! Another Indy person! :)

I went to a different location today at lunch and they had put their bulk packs of Charmin TP back on the regular shelves and are leaving it full price! I even scanned to be sure. (same size pack I got yesterday and everything) I did find alot of the stuff had not been stickered 50% off but were scanning 50 off. GIJoe toys were still only 50 off.

Same here on the TP. All full price in the regular section.

lovetoshopca, is there any way you could get the dcpi (or whatever it's called!) to me for the scribblenauts guide book? I checked the closest target to me today for it, but the guy in electronics was of no help, whatsoever. Maybe i could do a location search of other target stores near my location if i had a code to search for....tia!

Oh I just cry a little inside every time I see someone who got the Del Monte fruit cups. Literally, that is ALL I wanted from the bulk section... just 1 pack!! I hid it on Monday thinking that IF bulk went lower THIS week, I would be sure to get it.

Well, I was surprised to hear bulk all went lower Tues/Wed., so I went to get it last night... GONE. UGH!! I shoulda just bought the stupid thing at 30% off.

So, the "hide the merchandise" gods got me this time. Usually, I am so fortunate and quite honestly, there isn't much that I hide anymore cause I just don't stockpile like I used to. I still have toilet paper/paper towels/Tide/dish soap/baggies/cups/plates, etc.. from Targets past up the wazoooo.

But, I just ran out of fruit cups that I got from Costco though and thought "oh, this would be great to get at 1/2 price for the girls' lunches". Booo hooooo hooooo :(

I know, I know... big deal, so go spend the extra couple bucks and get some.

I just needed to share my sadness. Anyway, I did find toilet paper and had a coupon for another $2 off, so I picked one up even though I don't really need anymore paper goods.

I ran to the Brentwood Target last night for diapers and only found size 6. Bummer. It sounds like once that bulk was clearanced it disappeared quick. Oh well!

I think employees bought most of it. I was in the Target last night and was looking at the bulk clearance. While there, two or three employees who were having heavy discussions and checking prices with the hand held scanner (the signs still said 15%). When I went to check out, there was another group of employees discussing what they picked up and then another employee walked up with a cart full of items.

I did see the diapers, but all they had was size 6. I did pick up the frosted flakes for $3.18.