GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

ya im just hoping to get one i missed it the first time. at $20 cheaper, i hope the supply is much bigger this time

I was lucky. I have the Classic and the Super. One of each. Games are basic compared to the new systems but you have to appreciate what made the games now great. 

I was lucky. I have the Classic and the Super. One of each. Games are basic compared to the new systems but you have to appreciate what made the games now great.

I also have both the classic and the super. I got the classic the first day they were released back in 2016; I had to do a little more hunting for the Super. DD7, who loves all things Mario and is a little gamer, has taken over both of them. I do enjoy playing Super Mario Bros. 2 and Donkey Kong Country with her [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

You will all laugh at me. I dreamed of was Thanksgiving morning and I'd forgotten about Black Friday! I hadn't looked at any ads, no plan, no list, nothing! I actually woke up my husband freaking out because it seemed so real. He told me that it was 3 months too early for me to be worrying about it yet and to just go back to sleep.

Better then my usual bad dreams at least. I thought it was funny but looking at it types out it doesn't seem as funny. Oh well.

Stay cool everybody, this heat is awful!! 105 heat index today, we ran our errands early and got home to the air conditioning!

• Like 1

You will all laugh at me. I dreamed of was Thanksgiving morning and I'd forgotten about Black Friday! I hadn't looked at any ads, no plan, no list, nothing! I actually woke up my husband freaking out because it seemed so real. He told me that it was 3 months too early for me to be worrying about it yet and to just go back to sleep.

Better then my usual bad dreams at least. I thought it was funny but looking at it types out it doesn't seem as funny. Oh well.

Stay cool everybody, this heat is awful!! 105 heat index today, we ran our errands early and got home to the air conditioning!

I'm not laughing at you! I've had that same dream. LOL.  Came here the next day and said y'all can ever leave me! It was a horrible feeling!  :sidesplit

• Like 1

Prime Day is usually too overwhelming for me. If it were to happen this week, I'd have a little time during the day to look at it. But anytime after that, I think it will be too busy, so ill just have to check in the evening.

New teachers start in 2 weeks, all teachers come back in 3 weeks, and school starts for students in 4! Ack, I'm not ready for everyone to come back, I'm not done with all my stuff!

• Like 1

Hello July!  We went to Ron Coleman mines last weekend and brought back  some nice quartz!  I'll post pics once they get clean.  We also picked up some rather poor quality quartz rocks.  I'm building a flat lap and will be experimenting/practicing on them.

Down to 49 after June. We lost rocky41102, stevierocks and wittenlover.

I've been thinking about the t-shirts and I don't know if I'm going to be able to do special versions for club members. The issue is I'll be placing the t-shirt order very soon so I can get it out of the way, so I won't be able to know who is going to "survive" until November. I could be left with 10-20 "club" shirts that will go unused if we keep losing 3-4 people each month.

So I'm thinking of getting something else made exclusively for club members to send with your shirts. More on that later :P

• Like 8

Happy July!!  I was in upstate NY over the weekend, and it was just as hot there as it is here in south central PA, so no relief from this brutal heat...but once the 4th gets here, summer flies by, so it won't be long now til I'm wishing it was warmer outside...*sigh*

July already?! Thought I better check in now before the month flies by like the rest did! We're heading out on vacation in a couple days and going somewhere just as hot or hotter than it has been in NW Ohio lately. But at least we're going to a beach and will have the Gulf waters to help keep us cool! Unless we decide to visit the other coast of Florida, in which case the Atlantic Ocean will help keep us cool. :)