Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

• Please log in to reply
1053 replies to this topic

#961 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jun 27, 2018 - 6:43 am

ya im just hoping to get one i missed it the first time. at $20 cheaper, i hope the supply is much bigger this time

I was lucky. I have the Classic and the Super. One of each. Games are basic compared to the new systems but you have to appreciate what made the games now great. 

#962 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jun 27, 2018 - 7:06 pm

I was lucky. I have the Classic and the Super. One of each. Games are basic compared to the new systems but you have to appreciate what made the games now great.

I also have both the classic and the super. I got the classic the first day they were released back in 2016; I had to do a little more hunting for the Super. DD7, who loves all things Mario and is a little gamer, has taken over both of them. I do enjoy playing Super Mario Bros. 2 and Donkey Kong Country with her

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

#963 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,294 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jun 29, 2018 - 2:54 am

Just ordered my system online, didnt feel like having to go to the store since its not close by

#964 MariahA  OFFLINE  

MariahA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Jun 29, 2018 - 9:29 am

You will all laugh at me. I dreamed of was Thanksgiving morning and I'd forgotten about Black Friday! I hadn't looked at any ads, no plan, no list, nothing! I actually woke up my husband freaking out because it seemed so real. He told me that it was 3 months too early for me to be worrying about it yet and to just go back to sleep.

Better then my usual bad dreams at least. I thought it was funny but looking at it types out it doesn't seem as funny. Oh well.

Stay cool everybody, this heat is awful!! 105 heat index today, we ran our errands early and got home to the air conditioning!

#965 Bopeep  OFFLINE  

Bopeep

• 1,124 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 29, 2018 - 12:18 pm

You will all laugh at me. I dreamed of was Thanksgiving morning and I'd forgotten about Black Friday! I hadn't looked at any ads, no plan, no list, nothing! I actually woke up my husband freaking out because it seemed so real. He told me that it was 3 months too early for me to be worrying about it yet and to just go back to sleep.

Better then my usual bad dreams at least. I thought it was funny but looking at it types out it doesn't seem as funny. Oh well.

Stay cool everybody, this heat is awful!! 105 heat index today, we ran our errands early and got home to the air conditioning!

I'm not laughing at you! I've had that same dream. LOL.  Came here the next day and said y'all can ever leave me! It was a horrible feeling!  :sidesplit

#966 speeddiva  OFFLINE  

speeddiva

This Space for Rent

• 2,256 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 30, 2018 - 8:12 am

Last day of June already! I hope everyone is surviving summer so far!

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

#967 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,107 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 30, 2018 - 8:21 am

ya im just hoping to get one i missed it the first time. at $20 cheaper, i hope the supply is much bigger this time

Tons yesterday at the various stores around here.

GO BRUINS!

#968 budgetsRsexy  ONLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Jun 30, 2018 - 4:27 pm

So is anybody looking forward to the upcoming Amazon Prime Day or Black Friday in July sales? I haven’t had much luck on Prime Day in the past so I’m trying not to get my hopes up but you never know.

#969 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,377 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 30, 2018 - 4:35 pm

Prime Day is usually too overwhelming for me. If it were to happen this week, I'd have a little time during the day to look at it. But anytime after that, I think it will be too busy, so ill just have to check in the evening.

New teachers start in 2 weeks, all teachers come back in 3 weeks, and school starts for students in 4! Ack, I'm not ready for everyone to come back, I'm not done with all my stuff!

#970 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 2,658 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 30, 2018 - 11:05 pm

Rabbit
Rabbit
Rabbit!!!

#971 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 2:40 am

July already!! January dragged on and it seems like the months since March have flew past.

#972 redeyejay  OFFLINE  

redeyejay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 2:58 am

Happy July!

#973 bossy1  OFFLINE  

bossy1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 3:03 am

Hey July....I'm heeeere!   LOL

#974 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,294 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 3:23 am

July is here!!!

#975 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,941 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 4:16 am

I just got back from Belize. Making sure to check in before the summer crazies :

Sent from my SM-G965U using GottaDEAL mobile app

#976 giz  OFFLINE  

giz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 6:21 am

Hello......July. Did you know zip codes were introduced today in 1963? Me either. Thanks CBS Sunday Morning for the info. ;-)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using GottaDEAL mobile app

#977 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 49,016 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 6:36 am

Not sure if I will remember or not - so a bit early -

20180701073311x250x140.jpg

Hello......July. Did you know zip codes were introduced today in 1963? Me either. Thanks CBS Sunday Morning for the info. ;-)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using GottaDEAL mobile app

I was introduced in 1963, too! :lmao:

#978 abentley  OFFLINE  

abentley

• 1,850 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 9:02 am

Happy July! I am wishing for a little/lot of rain this month!

#979 sunni0913  OFFLINE  

sunni0913

Is it Black Friday yet??

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 9:13 am

Can't believe it is already July! This year is flying by. We have had heat indexes over 100 for the past few days so I am ready for winter!! Stay cool everyone!

" I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life":D

#980 stina629  OFFLINE  

stina629

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 9:22 am

July check-in!!! July is def making itself known here in SE VA...temp is almost 95F with heat index over 100F! Yuck. Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!!!

#981 laddhorn  OFFLINE  

laddhorn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 9:56 am

Hello July!  We went to Ron Coleman mines last weekend and brought back  some nice quartz!  I'll post pics once they get clean.  We also picked up some rather poor quality quartz rocks.  I'm building a flat lap and will be experimenting/practicing on them.

#982 msyves  OFFLINE  

msyves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 10:04 am

Happy July 1st. Just got back from our family reunion. Let's just say, I'm happy it's only once a year. Have a great July!!!

#983 cjdav  OFFLINE  

cjdav

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 10:22 am

Checking in for July.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day!

#984 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,036 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 1:53 pm

Down to 49 after June. We lost rocky41102, stevierocks and wittenlover.

I've been thinking about the t-shirts and I don't know if I'm going to be able to do special versions for club members. The issue is I'll be placing the t-shirt order very soon so I can get it out of the way, so I won't be able to know who is going to "survive" until November. I could be left with 10-20 "club" shirts that will go unused if we keep losing 3-4 people each month.

So I'm thinking of getting something else made exclusively for club members to send with your shirts. More on that later :P

#985 hillbillyswife  OFFLINE  

hillbillyswife

• 1,191 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 4:19 pm

Happy July!!!

#986 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 4:32 pm

Happy July!!  I was in upstate NY over the weekend, and it was just as hot there as it is here in south central PA, so no relief from this brutal heat...but once the 4th gets here, summer flies by, so it won't be long now til I'm wishing it was warmer outside...*sigh*

#987 MariahA  OFFLINE  

MariahA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 5:39 pm

Here for July. The lovely (not), hot, yucky month of July. I'm tired of heat. And humidity. Can it be November yet?????

#988 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 6:34 pm

Happy July Everyone! DS13, the dog and I made it from Seattle to IL successfully and are enjoying the summer heat! Close on the new house in a few weeks. Summer is just zipping by!

Sent from my VS988 using GottaDEAL mobile app

#989 ilikefree  OFFLINE  

ilikefree

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 6:38 pm

July already?! Thought I better check in now before the month flies by like the rest did! We're heading out on vacation in a couple days and going somewhere just as hot or hotter than it has been in NW Ohio lately. But at least we're going to a beach and will have the Gulf waters to help keep us cool! Unless we decide to visit the other coast of Florida, in which case the Atlantic Ocean will help keep us cool. :)

Sometimes the thoughts in my head go for a walk out through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing. :no:

#990 mcwalker  OFFLINE  

mcwalker

City Planner & Bargain Shopper!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jul 1, 2018 - 8:05 pm

Just back from a little vacation to visit friends in Kentucky.  Looking forward to July at home in New York City, but could someone turn down the thermostat a bit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users