GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Ah, August.  Tax free shopping weekends and first days of school.

Getting us very close to the 100 days till Black Friday mark.  

Less than 30 days to NCAA kickoff.

On last scorching hurdle before we get in to the 'ber' months.

• Like 3

Band camp started for DS13 today. Marching in 90 degree heat, what a way to get ready for school! If this doesn't break him in, nothing will [emoji16]

Sent from my VS988 using GottaDEAL mobile app

Lord, do I ever remember those days of marching in the sweltering heat of the South.  We used to do our practices early in the morning and it was still awful.  Good times!  LOL

Still bummed I missed a month and am now out of the club, but rules are rules (and it's all good). Still figure I'll pop in and say hello while I have a quick minute, though. I've been working 15-18 hour days this past couple of weeks and I'm about out of gas, energy-wise, as a result. Can't tell you how excited I am that I can sleep in Saturday morning (I hope)... 

Side note: It's Miracle Treat Day at DQ today! Perfect excuse to have a Blizzard! (I'm definitely considering using my "cheat" on one tonight!)

• Like 1

Europe was incredible yes I did have to dodge couple people asking for money more than once but hey it comes with the territory lol i can’t wait to go back

School starts in 2 weeks and I just booked a Disney Christmas cruise for us! I’m so excited I’m a Disney world junkie never been on a cruise and beyond excited I got an awesome deal, anybody ever been ?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

Still bummed I missed a month and am now out of the club, but rules are rules (and it's all good). Still figure I'll pop in and say hello while I have a quick minute, though. I've been working 15-18 hour days this past couple of weeks and I'm about out of gas, energy-wise, as a result. Can't tell you how excited I am that I can sleep in Saturday morning (I hope)... 

Side note: It's Miracle Treat Day at DQ today! Perfect excuse to have a Blizzard! (I'm definitely considering using my "cheat" on one tonight!)

You're not out of the club.  You just need to write a haiku to win a prize!

• Like 1

Happy August! Brad, where you at buddy? Not crying in a corner over all of these t-shirts I hope, lol.

Not crying, haha.

We didn't lose anyone in July, so we're still at 49 members. I doubt we'll lose anyone else through November.

• Like 3