Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

When our 2009 After Thanksgiving Day ad is finalized and released for print in early November, our Advertising department will be more than happy to supply you with the final, approved copy if you provide us with a timely written request.

So have you already started the letter?

I'm wondering how many partners would actually provide the final copy if you requested it in writing?

this ad is very similar to what they did last year, so i wouldn't read too much into it.

they sent the ad direct to us again, so i am going to try and get them to give us some GCs or swag to give away too :)

but at least we finally have an ad, lol

I just discovered this store over the weekend and happen to love the place! Anyway, I asked about BF and I was told they would be opening at 6AM though word hasn't been handed down regarding what they'll be offering.

For those who are curious, there are only a couple of locations: 2 in MI (Grand Rapids and Monroe), with a 3rd opening soon in Flint; and one in OH (Niles). Has anyone else ever been shopping here?

Half Price Books has always been a stand up company.

The calender is well with spending money to get it. They have 15% off coupons in the calender that can be used year around.

If anyone is ever in Dallas it is worth the trip to visit the flagship store off of Northwest Highway.

well... as Brad says... they were not nasty, just point of fact.

I think they should get more upset with their team members who release the info than with the site for posting them... but they do go hand in hand.

this ad is very similar to what they did last year, so i wouldn't read too much into it.

they sent the ad direct to us again, so i am going to try and get them to give us some GCs or swag to give away too :)

but at least we finally have an ad, lol

AWESOME!

Let the 2009 BF Madness begin!

Yay!

I wish there was one near me. I stopped at one while on a business trip, because I remembered you all discussing it on GD. I spent some good cash, and most of the presents I brought home that trip were books.

A AD HECK YES! I know the owner of half priced books. My parents bought college text books there when they started. The owner is the store santa you get pictures with at the main Dallas location (northwest hwy by medallion center) He is a wonderful man and his wife is lovely.

I remember when this happened last year. It was a major issue because it was leaked for about 2-3 weeks I think before they actually sent it out last year. The final ad wasn't too different then the first, but I guess they don't want to be the one whose ad is always leaked first.