Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Just an FYI, another forum says that anyone who ordered the Britax car seat and had it cancelled should be getting a 25 e card in your email. Hope you guys do, I missed the deal by a few minutes!

I got mine!!! It did have some sort of clause in it that said if I redeemed the $25, i released Target from any further action about the carseat.

I got mine!!! It did have some sort of clause in it that said if I redeemed the $25, i released Target from any further action about the carseat.

Wonder if that means that they feel they could be held accountable for producing the car seat for that price. I doubt it, just wondering. :confused:

found 3 MM fruitpunches on Black Friday!!!...yaya! even with the $5.oo disney rebate....so $10 for dvd, 1.38 for the punch, minus $5 rebate = $6.38 for dvd and 2 punches....cant beat that unless it was free...lol

I found 4mm today, didn't know about the rebate!! I bought 2 Disney movies, with coupons but bought 2 not listed.:( Still happy I got the DVD's the kids wanted. I think this is the 1st. time I've gone to Target not looking for clearance!:eek:

found 3 MM fruitpunches on Black Friday!!!...yaya! even with the $5.oo disney rebate....so $10 for dvd, 1.38 for the punch, minus $5 rebate = $6.38 for dvd and 2 punches....cant beat that unless it was free...lol

Can we use the rebate even though we paid .69 for the MM?

I found 3 apple MM yesterday with the rebate on it. I also bought the Sleeping Beauty DVD so now I'm wondering if it will work! :)

Anyone else notice Christmas is getting bare already?? I went Target to get lights and stuff and they were out of almost everything i went for! Then the worker said they weren't even sure what else they would get in! They said this weekend wiped them out and people were buying like crazy! I had to share as I was bummed since I was hoping for some good X-mas clearance like last year. Anyway my find:

###Leapster 2 $49.XX

Not sure why as they all were not marked down.Maybe they are just getting rid of some of them.

Can we use the rebate even though we paid .69 for the MM?

I found 3 apple MM yesterday with the rebate on it. I also bought the Sleeping Beauty DVD so now I'm wondering if it will work! :)

You have to submit the receipt and the UPC from the MM so why wouldn't you???? Obviously it will show that you bought it....you can't help that you only paid $0.69, right?

We stopped at Target to grab 4 of the Airwick freshmatics today that are on sale for $5.99 minus the $5 manf. coupons. I found a Camp Rock electric guitar on a endcap in the toy section. It had a $69 orange clearance sticker on it but I made daughter go scan anyways. It scanned item not found. Had the man working in toys scan it and he said last price was $24 and some change. So we checked out and told the cashier it scanned item not found and the guy had told us that price and she gave it to us. We also found 1 minute maid fruit punch for $.69. :)

Anyone else notice Christmas is getting bare already?? I went Target to get lights and stuff and they were out of almost everything i went for! Then the worker said they weren't even sure what else they would get in! They said this weekend wiped them out and people were buying like crazy! I had to share as I was bummed since I was hoping for some good X-mas clearance like last year. Anyway my find:

###Leapster 2 $49.XX

Not sure why as they all were not marked down.Maybe they are just getting rid of some of them.

Not bare here. Plenty of stuff on every aisle. But I would not be surprised if they ordered less or canceled some orders as the economy has gone downhill.

I got TONS of the candle holder refills today w/ the $5 GC promo. The gingerbread one is finally coming up as part of the $5 promo. (Had $1 off coupons for refills as well as Buy 2 get one free).

2 and 1 candles fully stocked. Used $1 off coupons to get $5 GCs too.

Of course no candle holders. lol.

###17 oz Kelloggs Fruit Loops (exp 5/14/09) marked down to 1.08, used a 1.00 MQ = .08!!!

Lots of bras marked down 75%. Saw the Enchanted game for GBA platform went down to 7.xx. Pretty slim on clearance, but the cereal made my day.:) Also, looked like they had restocked the toy department. Last few trips, the shelves were bare. Now they are filled to capacity . . . even had Bakugan toys!

049 06 0909 Venus Embrace bonus pack- includes 1 Venus Embrace razor, 2 cartridges, 2.5 oz satin care shave gel, 1 oz olay quench body lotion, 1 shower pod and 1 travel case, was 7.94 now 6.74, I got two of them and used my $4.00 off coupons from Vocalpoint to make them 2.74 each =) Best find at Target in a while for me!

You have to submit the receipt and the UPC from the MM so why wouldn't you???? Obviously it will show that you bought it....you can't help that you only paid $0.69, right?

I am doing it, got my Tink and Sleeping beauty rebate ready to go in the mail last night. There isn't any $ indication....

### 207220230 Lego Indiana Jones Now $24.98 Was $49.99

### 023050191 Hanes 100% cotton tank top Now $1.98 was $7.98

### 020023071 Gilligan & O'Malley Sleep Shirt Now $2.48 was $9.99

### 031035939 Cherokee Toddler Jeans Now $2.00 was $8.00

### 075084935 SpongeBob Squarepants Now $9.98 was $19.99

I know the clothing has different dcpi #'s for different sizes, but at least this way you can check and see if they have your size.

what's vocalpoint?

049 06 0909 Venus Embrace bonus pack- includes 1 Venus Embrace razor, 2 cartridges, 2.5 oz satin care shave gel, 1 oz olay quench body lotion, 1 shower pod and 1 travel case, was 7.94 now 6.74, I got two of them and used my $4.00 off coupons from Vocalpoint to make them 2.74 each =) Best find at Target in a while for me!

i guess i am still wet behind the ears when it comes to getting the mm juice packs. in what section r u finding them. everything is always reg price that i see in the juice section.

They are in the regular juice section. The MM is a ten pack not the 15 pack that is regular price. It is not marked, if you come across a ten pack, just scan it and it will come up 69 cents as long as it isn't orange juice. For some reason OJ doesn't get the same price as the others. Also there are Target brand juices out there that are shrink wrapped, no cardboard around the package, that ring up 59 cents. It took me a few weeks to find them at my stores. It's pretty much hit and miss, just whenever someone stocks them in the wrong spot as they should be in the Fast Food Section up front for individual sale. HTH

what's vocalpoint?

vocalpoint is another site I was introduced to from here on gottadeal.... they have surveys and samples and stuff like that- I have gotten lots of cool stuff from them. You can probably find it in the freebies/free stuff section =)

### 207220230 Lego Indiana Jones Now $24.98 Was $49.99

### 023050191 Hanes 100% cotton tank top Now $1.98 was $7.98

### 020023071 Gilligan & O'Malley Sleep Shirt Now $2.48 was $9.99

### 031035939 Cherokee Toddler Jeans Now $2.00 was $8.00

### 075084935 SpongeBob Squarepants Now $9.98 was $19.99

I know the clothing has different dcpi #'s for different sizes, but at least this way you can check and see if they have your size.

What platform is the Lego Indiana Jones for?