Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

scored a cinderalla halloween costume in the toy dept. for $2.99. It was marked reg. price 29.99 and wouldn't scan. I asked CS if this would be 90% off since it's obviously a Halloween leftover (big orange tag). woo hoo!! Do a swoop for any returns that just got put back with all the other dress up stuff.

Thanks for your tip! I found the same costume today mixed in with the regular dress-up costumes and got it for $3.00 (90% off)!

Can anyone post a pic of the navitiy set? i can't find them in my store but i don't really know what i'm looking for.

The Playmobil nativity sets are in the toy deptartment, on the Playmobil aisle on the top shelf.

Here's a picture I took from someone's auction:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u106/randjsmom/9639_1.jpg

I saw this today by chance. I believe this is the one, Dora's Magical Welcome House. Normally $87.99, is on a temporary markdown to $49.99 at Target.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DTzvaNt1L._AA400_.jpg

There was also a $10 MFR Q for this house in Sunday's Parade insert.

I found Collector Barbies today and I am so excited!! They are 50% off now, but I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get it any lower before I grab them all! They had the Musical Grease Pink Labels, the dancer in the white dress (can't remember what she is called for the life of me) and the kelly mini batboy and bat girl. They are still a steal at half off, but I hate to spend that much on me right here before Christmas! Come on 75%!!! There is also a 12 in digital frame I've been hawking for 2 weeks now, originally 199.xx down to 129.xx. I have been waiting for it to go lower but it doesn't seem to want to move! Other than some pj's for my dd that were 75%, there was nothing much out there. Can't wait for after Christmas Clearance!

I found Collector Barbies today and I am so excited!! They are 50% off now, but I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get it any lower before I grab them all! They had the Musical Grease Pink Labels, the dancer in the white dress (can't remember what she is called for the life of me) and the kelly mini batboy and bat girl. They are still a steal at half off, but I hate to spend that much on me right here before Christmas! Come on 75%!!! There is also a 12 in digital frame I've been hawking for 2 weeks now, originally 199.xx down to 129.xx. I have been waiting for it to go lower but it doesn't seem to want to move! Other than some pj's for my dd that were 75%, there was nothing much out there. Can't wait for after Christmas Clearance!

the move more slowly on electronics a lot of the time.:no:

I originally saw this on an endcap at one of my targets after passing it up (not sure why) I was lucky enough to find them at a different Target. It's a twin quilt with pillow sham. I found these in the bedding aisle next to the brown and pink ones. The price said $39.99 but scanned at $9.98. Great deal!

### Circo pink heart twin size quilt with pillow sham $9.98

Just got back from Target and scored 5 MM's. Not sure if anyone has posted this yet BUT the MM's I found today have $5 rebates for Tinkerbell, Wall E and one other disney movie that don't expire until 2/09. So you can get $5 by mail with the movie purchase and two 10 pack MM purchases !!

Also found 2 PM Nativity rang $16.99 but they had covered up the $4.24 price on the shelf it was still there, but instead of taking it down they thought they'd be sneaky and cover it with paper. The cashier told me it shouldn't have been uncovered and wouldn't let me have them...LOL. Which isn't a biggie cause I didn't need them, but would have used them for Toys for Tots or something.

Went to Target today, ds had pics taken there. I did find PopTarts with the $1 peelie on them like in the WalMart thread a little while ago. They are $1.82 so that made them $.82. I bought 3 boxes, we NEVER eat pop tarts but thought it may be a tasty treat... no MM yet... someday... Are there ever coupons on MM in general? I need to buy some to get the rebates for the movies, but they were full price so thought I'd check before buying them...

I read this forum almost everyday and I am a first time poster. I was so excited today, I finally found 4 packs of MM!!!!! I was so happy :cheesy:

Welcome to our crazy:eyepoppin:eyepoppin world. Grab a beverage and hold on... Black Friday is only a week away wooooooooohooooooooo!!!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

057-12-0353 Hanna Montana Acoustic Guitar

Original price 89.99 - these went from 62.98 to 22.48 at the store I shop. I was shocked because I thought they wouldn't come down for a while yet.

Yeah, i picked up one i've been stalking at my target for the past month or so (although it went half off and then 75%). I was so excited I actually danced out of the store :)

I've been wathing the Hannah Montana guitar for a few weeks now finally went 50% this week (44.99), but, i'm still holding out for 75%. Do you think they will do anymore toy markdowns this week or should I just wait another week to check back?

I've been wathing the Hannah Montana guitar for a few weeks now finally went 50% this week (44.99), but, i'm still holding out for 75%. Do you think they will do anymore toy markdowns this week or should I just wait another week to check back?

Check back on Monday. That would be the normal time.

I recently got DD the Camp Rock guitar. My Target only marked it down every 2 weeks on Mondays, but did get it for 75% off.