Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Does anyone know the Target policy on price adjustments? Is it a 7-day window or 14-days?? I can't remember. TIA!

I was there today, and asked a manager if I happened to buy a black friday item in their flyer today, could I do a price adjustment on the actual day....

he said yes.

I don't know if this helps you or not.

This is sort of a shake your head, rub your eyes, can it be real DEAL...

Britax Marathon carseat for $42.99 on Target.com NOW (That's 85% off...)

here is the link:

http://www.target.com/Britax-Marathon-Convertible-Car-Seat/dp/B000YSNMG2/sr=1-9/qid=1226877581/ref=sr_1_9/601-6360487-6768141?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abritax%20marathon&page=1&AFID=Performics_**Slick%20Deals**&LNM=Primary

...oh and shipping--FREE

it's gotta be a mistake!!

This is sort of a shake your head, rub your eyes, can it be real DEAL...

Britax Marathon carseat for $42.99 on Target.com NOW (That's 85% off...)

here is the link:

http://www.target.com/Britax-Marathon-Convertible-Car-Seat/dp/B000YSNMG2/sr=1-9/qid=1226877581/ref=sr_1_9/601-6360487-6768141?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Abritax%20marathon&page=1&AFID=Performics_**Slick%20Deals**&LNM=Primary

...oh and shipping--FREE

it's gotta be a mistake!!

I just clicked on the link and it says "Sorry an error occurred" :( Hope you guys got them though :)

I just clicked on the link and it says "Sorry an error occurred" :( Hope you guys got them though :)

Ya, I wonder if they are fixing it. I got an order in for 2 of them about at about 8 p.m., but who knows if they will honor it or not...

Their search page (2/3 of the way down) is still showing a couple of ultra cheap Britax, but when you try to click the link, it gives an error...

anyone get in on the snowblower deal online at Target yesterday? Im crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.... Toro snowblower. Regularly 299.99 and priced at 15.99!! I got my confirmation and on the site it says shipping December 15th. But its probably too good to be true (like the car seats (granite).

Says out of stock now..... It said on the site yesterday.. SAVE 95% off. LOL

anyone get in on the snowblower deal online at Target yesterday? Im crossing my fingers but not holding my breath.... Toro snowblower. Regularly 299.99 and priced at 15.99!! I got my confirmation and on the site it says shipping December 15th. But its probably too good to be true (like the car seats (granite).

Says out of stock now..... It said on the site yesterday.. SAVE 95% off. LOL

I really doubt anyone will see those things ship. I got my order in for the car seats (2), and it showed that it went through just fine, but I have a feeling target will send out lots of e-mails saying that those items are no longer available, out of stock or whatever... something to cover themselves from that huge pricing error. I mean that's just an insane price :shock:

...time will tell I guess.

Quick questions:

If I don't have my reciept anymore, but I put it on my Target card will they be able to look it up and return it?

Also when you get the 10% rewards through your target card, how long is it usually good for (does it expire? I am hoping to get one soon and would like to save it for the toy clearance in January) and is it only good at one store or all day?

Just give them your Target card and the item. It's as good as a receipt for the full 90 days, unless the item has gone out of the system since you bought it. That rarely happens. I have stopped trying to keep track of the receipts and always use my card. Good luck!

Today at Target they Had Sunsilk Haircare items in Promo Packs Like Two Condtioners, a Shamper/mousse pack for 2.69 and in this weeks paper there was a coupon for 2.00 off 2 sunsilk items so my items came out to 35 cents each!

They beeped but the cashier put it through

Also suave coupons 75 cents off but did not exclude trial so picked up a bunch of these travel sized ones for 20 cents each!

i will have to update this later when i find my reciept but i think i did well today :)

I got the didj star wars bundle and an additional game-i found a 10 dollar off coupon for the didj and a 5 dollar off coupon for the game when i googled didj coupons! i also bought a few other things (i need the reciept to check..its been a LONG day) and used the 10 off 100 target coupon that was mailed on the back of the christmas ad. all in all...coupons and sales...i saved almost 100 dollars! my only failure...i got the bakugan arena for 14 with the coupon but...no bakugans to be found *sigh* maybe i will get lucky one day!

I was at target today in Royal Palm Beach, Fl. and they had all clothes clearance with an extra 30% off. I was able to get pjs for both my DD and DS. Also found 6 mm grape juice packs for my DD pre-school Thanksgiving Feast. Pj.s where 50% off then an extra 30% so got two pairs for my DD for 5.48 both High School Musical 3 and my sons where 30% with another 30% for 8.74 one pair of Incredible Hulk and I pair Batman Dark Night.

i will have to update this later when i find my reciept but i think i did well today :)

I got the didj star wars bundle and an additional game-i found a 10 dollar off coupon for the didj and a 5 dollar off coupon for the game when i googled didj coupons! i also bought a few other things (i need the reciept to check..its been a LONG day) and used the 10 off 100 target coupon that was mailed on the back of the christmas ad. all in all...coupons and sales...i saved almost 100 dollars! my only failure...i got the bakugan arena for 14 with the coupon but...no bakugans to be found *sigh* maybe i will get lucky one day!

I highlighted the parts of your post I am commenting on.

1-Good for you. I am going to try it, if I don't would you be able to recall the site?

2-I am so ripped about that coupon thing. I didn't get a book in the mail (although I have for the past 3 years! Another lady was in line behind me yesterday at Target and she was saying that she heard that people were stealing things from mailboxes this year--and she didn't get her Target book either! I turned around and began discussing it. I could have used that coupon many times already...

(If I can just have that Toro Snow thrower for 15 bucks, I'll forgive Target/whoever took my book and coupon ;)

3-Congrats on getting the Bakugan arena :)...

I highlighted the parts of your post I am commenting on.

1-Good for you. I am going to try it, if I don't would you be able to recall the site?

2-I am so ripped about that coupon thing. I didn't get a book in the mail (although I have for the past 3 years! Another lady was in line behind me yesterday at Target and she was saying that she heard that people were stealing things from mailboxes this year--and she didn't get her Target book either! I turned around and began discussing it. I could have used that coupon many times already...

(If I can just have that Toro Snow thrower for 15 bucks, I'll forgive Target/whoever took my book and coupon ;)

3-Congrats on getting the Bakugan arena :)...

They also have the indiana jones Didj bundle at Leapfrog.com for $99 (w/ another $10 off after coupon code) and Free Shipping.....don't know which way is cheaper....they have other bundles on sale as well.

There are $10 off Didj coupons on coupons.com.

HTH :)

I didn't figure the target.com e-mail was too far behind that order made for the Britax seats last night... to those who missed it, no big deal-- they aren't fullfilling them!

"Greetings from Target.com.

Due to an unexpected error, the following item(s) you have ordered

were incorrectly priced at the time of your order.

Britax Marathon Convertible Car Seat - Granite

We're sorry, but we are unable to offer this item for the incorrect

price. The correct price is $279.99. We have canceled your order for

this item. If you would like to order this item at the correct price,

please visit Target.com to check for availability.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on our site are

occasionally mis-priced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our

shipping procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is

higher than our stated price, we will either contact you for

instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of

the cancellation. This pricing policy is posted in the Help section

on Target.com.

Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused

you. Thank you for being our valued guest.

C'est la vie I guess! Fun thought while it lasted:)