Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

HM guitars are in electronics or toys??? I am sure someone has already said this but I just can't find it and am hoping to go during my lunch break...I was able to get one camp rock guitar a while back but have two DDs so am crossing my fingers...

It in electronics at our store, right next to the other guitars, phone aisle

Per Minute Maid website look under "promotions" to get your rebate form

"Buy any (2) Minute Maid Juices or Juice Drinks in 64 lf oz. cartons or 10 pack or 15 pack drink boxes, any variety, plue any one of the following on DVD or Blu-ray: Sleeping Beauty, Tinker Bell, WALL-E or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian between 10-7-08 and 2-16-09."

Per Minute Maid website look under "promotions" to get your rebate form

"Buy any (2) Minute Maid Juices or Juice Drinks in 64 lf oz. cartons or 10 pack or 15 pack drink boxes, any variety, plue any one of the following on DVD or Blu-ray: Sleeping Beauty, Tinker Bell, WALL-E or The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian between 10-7-08 and 2-16-09."

I can't get the site to work. I have been trying for 4 days already. Won't go to the promotion page.

Has anyone seen the Xbox 360 charging kit for more than 50% off? I saw it today and it is at 50% off at about 10 dollars and was just wondering if maybe it might go 75% off next week. They have a lot left so I figured I should be able to wait.

Do you think the 75% off toy clearance in January will be on the 7th or 15th? I'm not sure where to look to get the exact date. I need DH to schedule a vacation day that day so he can watch the kids.

You do realize it occasionally varies. Last year we had one store go one day, then another store another day because the team was behind due to such high volume. You can TRY to schedule it, but there is no guarantee you'll hit it.

Do you think the 75% off toy clearance in January will be on the 7th or 15th? I'm not sure where to look to get the exact date. I need DH to schedule a vacation day that day so he can watch the kids.

I love that you're planning for the big day!!:) Just thinking about it gets me all wound up!:yup: I looked at my checking account, and it took some pretty big hits from Target during the 10th and 11th of Jan 08, so I would guess the 8th or 9th. Can't wait to see all posts!

I almost did the mm/movie rebate deal but I chickened out. The receipt doesn't really say that you bought a 10 pk and the price sure doesn't indicate that so I figured the rebate would get denied. Just my $.02:confused:

I thought the same thing, so I will buy the half gallon juices instead and submit that way.

You do realize it occasionally varies. Last year we had one store go one day, then another store another day because the team was behind due to such high volume. You can TRY to schedule it, but there is no guarantee you'll hit it.

Yes, I do realize this. :yup:

I love that you're planning for the big day!!:) Just thinking about it gets me all wound up!:yup: I looked at my checking account, and it took some pretty big hits from Target during the 10th and 11th of Jan 08, so I would guess the 8th or 9th. Can't wait to see all posts!

Yes, I'm planning. I've been cashing in all my reward points from my credit card for Target Gift Cards. I should have enough points to earn one more before the big clearance.

Maybe I just randomly got lucky:

###066-060-000 Welcome Doormat for 4.96

I saw it in the regular section for 12.99. The tag on it said "as is" and was marked as 19.99. I just needed a doormat so I grabbed it. It was not in the home/doormat section but closer over to kitchen electrics. When the cashier scanned it, the price didn't come up and she had to enter it manually.

### Tadoodles crayons, markers, large coloring books - 75% off

I just grabbed them one of my stores as well, as she was marking them 75% off. Also, Cars Color Wonder 3D glitter kits. There was one, and it was sitting on another endcap and I saw the red 50% tag so i walked it over to her, and asked her, and she scanned and priced it at 75% off, so 2.48 for the kit. I then went down the Crayola aisle and saw more of them not marked down at all. So, brought them to a scanner and a bunch of them (though not all) scanned at 75% off. It seemed some of the barcodes had barcode stickers over them, and those were the ones marked down. I didn't see any difference in packaging. So, check and scan them! I got them for my kids and also the the kids I adopted for Christmas. She was marking the Halloween scrapbook clearance stuff at 75% as well, but we don't celebrate Halloween so I didn't grab any of it.

Has anyone seen the Xbox 360 charging kit for more than 50% off? I saw it today and it is at 50% off at about 10 dollars and was just wondering if maybe it might go 75% off next week. They have a lot left so I figured I should be able to wait.

Ours only had 2 left at 50% off, I bought one for ds, still a good deal. I did find 4 MM apple juice packs! :)

I am SO excited! I found 3 packs of apple MM on the first try!

I have been reading this thread for a while but couldn't get over to Target. Today I went and I couldn't believe my eyes. I went to scan the MM and it was .69. I put them in my cart and tried to find something else to buy! I checked out and was so nervous that I was stumpling over my words and dropping my wallet out of my purse! HAHA

I had to call someone to tell them so I called my Dh since I can't call my friends or they would know and shop at the same store!

Thanks to all of you that contribute to this thread and this website! This is SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

Oh I also found Hanes Bras for 75% off:

###023-05-1052 - Hanes "Collection Shaping Demi" Bras $2.74 was $10.99

So happy today. I did the happy dance. lol

Going down juice aisle and there was an entire shelf of MM apple juice (says 2 more boxes on front). Its been so long since I found one that I only grabbed one to check the price. Once I saw .69 I practically ran back to the shelf. Got 11 in all. I was so happy. LOL. (some stock guy screwed up because the entire shelf but one was the .69 ones).

My daughter loves these in her lunches so this will help out money wise.