*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

OMG!! I have recieved the absolute cutest ornament! It a marshmellow smore guy holding a scrapbook. It totally fits me!! Thank you to my ornament buddy!!:D

I also recieved my SS gift. Bath and Body works Body cream and wash along with some YUMMY chocolate squares. The scent is so beautiful and fragrent, I could smell it through the box and just knew there would be something delightful in there!!! Thank you to my SS as well!! :thumbsup:

OMG! I just got my ornament and it is the cutest ever! It is a family of 4 penguins with my famil's names on each and the year. I love personalized items and have not got our ornament for this yr....so this was perfect. Thank you for all the thought put into it nikkilugi!

I hope my ornament makes it soon! I hope my person loves theirs as much as I did mine!

I am so glad you received it and that you liked it. I was worried and I had a duh moment when I mailed it and didn't put dc on that package, LOL. When I saw that particular ornament I knew it would be perfect for your family - although your daughter's scarf is green which I was a little worried about, LOL.

Merry Christmas!

in the past 2 days I have gotten 9 cards-I will post proper TY's when I have a bit more time-things are really crazy for me right now...I just wanted to acknowledge I have still been recieving cards and we really love them-our front door is half way full of cards!

I got my ornament yesterday (or was it the day before?), yay! It's definitely something my Christmas tree climbing kitties can't break if they knock it over. It's a 2007 ornament which is neat cause I want to start collecting ornaments for each year my hubby and I are married so this'll be our first.

Hi everyone......I am sorry for the delay.........my daughter was in the hospital, so my ornaments & SS gifts are on the way. I received my ornaments...they are too cute! Fit me to a T!

Whoever my SS was is awesome! I got the ultimate warm, cozy & quiet package. It was a bath set, fuzzy socks, a candle, a country music christmas CD and some decadent Hershey Mint Truffle Kisses.

Thank you so much and your gifts are in the mail!

Thank you to my Secret Santa, the box was from Elf Drive or Lane North Pole, so just the box was fun!! Inside I found an adorable light blue stocking with a snowman on it. (I collect snowmen) and inside the stocking was body wash, body spray and bubble bath from BBW. All three were Sweet pea which is a favorite, (My DS asked me how do they know your favorite mom, I told him good shoppers just know!!) Then I also got a beautiful red tea light lantern from IKEA. Thank you again Secret Santa!! I love it and will use it all!!

I see you still love Mooses, I was your SS last year and I loved getting you moosey things

Just wanted to let you know that I still think of you - your wonderful gifts are at the center of my Christmas display this year, as well as last and will continue to be! This is such a wonderful place for making friends - and I will NEVER forget the love and kindness that you, my first SS, put into my gifts! :fluffy:

Well......I think I was SUPPOSED to get one of my packages yesterday. The mail lady couldn't get down our drive because it's covered in snow so she left a note to pick it up at the post office. But...my husband had to work today so he couldn't go get it for me and I don't want to drag my boys out in the snow :( I hope to get it early next week!! It's killing me knowing I have something sitting at the post office! lol...

I just wanted to let whoever is waiting on me to say something that I'm not just being a snob :)

I love coming here every day- not only to see if my presents were liked but also to share in the joy that this whole thing has bought- Eve you have definetly made my christmas a better one- thank all of you- the friends that come to this board are wonderful and I just wanted to let you all know that!!

I love coming here every day- not only to see if my presents were liked but also to share in the joy that this whole thing has bought- Eve you have definetly made my christmas a better one- thank all of you- the friends that come to this board are wonderful and I just wanted to let you all know that!!

I agree. Thanks Eve for letting me join this this year. :) Also I seen a few days ago my person go their Secret Santa from me. I am so glad that you liked it so much. I did as well and almost kept it. JK. LOL. I have to go out and get the stuff to do one for myself now. ;) Merry Christmas everyone. :D

Same here. While I am waiting for my packages to make their way to their destinations, I love reading what others received. :) I participated in several swaps on my sweepstakes board, last year. But only did one this year, so I'm glad I was allowed to participate this year. Thanks again Eve for doing this! Can't wait til next year..........:cheesy: