Has it ever snowed or rained during your BF shopping?

Rebirth

Yep, that's why I went to Walmart so early last year, the snow started coming at about 11:30, and was still going at 12:30, so I decided to head into town(I'm 20 minutes out of town)

If I'd waited until the time I was going to leave(4am)it would've taken me forever to get into town.

Here in Louisiana it's rained 1 year so bad that it was flooding. I didn't want to go but my wife did. I hated every second of it. There wasn't even anything to go out for. Wouldn't you know it, no sooner than the sales were over the rain stopped. That's was the worst time I had, plus I got sick after all of it and didn't get well until after Christmas. I won't go out again in rain like that.

It's only been threats of rain, but nothing happening since then. Last year it was forecast for rain but the clouds broke when the sun came up. I got a 28" HD TV for $350. That was worth the effort of going out.

No, it hasn't. But I keep a HUGE brand new plastic tarp in the car, just for this reason. It's large enough to cover over me sitting in my chair, on all sides down to the ground.

I usually go to CC or Staples first. Both stores have overhangs near the front door. So, if I get there early enough the over hang and tarp should handle the problem if it is raining.

Well I'm in the Pacific Northwest so BF is right in the rainy season. I don't remember a BF without rain sometime during the day. Doesn't bother me though and forget the umbrella just a raincoat here. We only get snow maybe once or twice doesn't get that cold here.