>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Phew!!! After that fiasco with LikSang, I didn't think I'd get one on preorder (as a mom of very small children, I cannot do the 'camp' out thing). Anyhow, I by chance got in on the very first Amazon preorder on 9/15.

I just got my confirmation that my Wii has shipped via DHL one day shipping!!! Im so excited! Plus I didnt have to buy a bundle :) I was also lucky enough to get the component cable before they sold out.

I put in a back up preorder with Walmart about a month ago. Im not sure if I will get that one or not.

Available at Target (via Amazon):

http://www.nintendowiipreorders.com/index.php?order_id=11

Nintendo Wii Action Starter Bundle

# Package Includes A/V Cable for Standard TV Connections, Nunchuk Controller, Wii Stand, Wii Sports, Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Remote

# Comes with Wii Madden 07, Wii Super Monkey Ball, and Wii World Series of Poker

# Comes with Extra Wii Nunchuk Controller, Extra Wii Remote Controller, 1GB Sandisk Memory Card

Available at Target (via Amazon):

http://www.nintendowiipreorders.com/index.php?order_id=11

Nintendo Wii Action Starter Bundle

# Package Includes A/V Cable for Standard TV Connections, Nunchuk Controller, Wii Stand, Wii Sports, Nintendo Wii Console, Wii Remote

# Comes with Wii Madden 07, Wii Super Monkey Ball, and Wii World Series of Poker

# Comes with Extra Wii Nunchuk Controller, Extra Wii Remote Controller, 1GB Sandisk Memory Card

Man brad your fast. I was just going to post this :blush:

Just curious. I am still on the fence on the Wii. Is this something that if I decide in December I want to go ahead and get my kids will I still be able to get it? Trying to debate if I need to go get in line again or not i guess is what I am saying.

There will be plenty of them but it is not as if it is going to be super easy to get them. You will have to call around after the launch to find out wha stores will have them and get to the store early because I am sure that as soon as they get on the shelves they will fly off for the next few weeks.

Tina

Pre order now at radioshack.com NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got mine in woohoo I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought two:) YES!!! I stood outside for the PS3's for over 24 hours in the rain/sleet/snow and didn't get one so I was happy to pay $36 for nextday shipping:) The grandkids are going to be happy now!

Tina

Just to warn you all who ordered through Radio Shack, I'm reading on a wii board that alot are being told they backordered and they still are charged for them.

Scroll down on this page to the forum:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009VXBAQ/ref=cm_cd_tb_rt/102-4959600-1944902?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D5FVR0TDJZT9&s=generic&cdItems=10

I just got the backordered email. :mad: That sucks. Guess I will cancel it and stand in line afterall.:(

I just got the backordered email. :mad: That sucks. Guess I will cancel it and stand in line afterall.:(

I CALLED RADIO SHACK!!!

A discussion in this product's forum

Return to Nintendo Wii

19 participants | Latest post 22 seconds ago

Is this discussion helpful? (Report abuse)

Help

You are tracking this discussion.

Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Tracked by 1 customer

Show: 10 | 40 postsFirst | Previous 1-10 of 37 Next | Last Sort: Oldest first | Newest firstE. Lee Initial post I was on hold for 40 minutes, but they said THEY HAVE THEM IN THE WAREHOUSE, AND THEY WILL SHIP ON TUESDAY (11/21). They are on backorder now, because they cannot sell them now because it doesn't come out til tomorrow.

Hope this answers a lot of questions. Call them if you have ??'s.

I was on hold with Radio Shack for 30 minutes, only to be told that they will not know until Monday or Tuesday if they will have enough units to fill everyone's order. He said he wished they would just pull it from the site. I just called a Wal-Mart off the beaten path. They said no one is in line yet and they received about 20 units. It is looking like an option at this point.

I bought two:) YES!!! I stood outside for the PS3's for over 24 hours in the rain/sleet/snow and didn't get one so I was happy to pay $36 for nextday shipping:) The grandkids are going to be happy now!

Tina

I am so glad you got them there is a line at my walmart already i really don't want to go inline.

I just got a backorder email from Radio Shack. I had placed my order about 1.5 hours ago. I callled and they said they are all preorders. They sold out their original stock very fast. All the other orders will be filled as it comes back in stock. He wasn't sure if that would be before Christmas or not. I canceled my order because I didn't want to take the chance.:(