Elebits Wii

Excite Truck Wii

Open Season Wii

Rayman Raving Rabbids Wii

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Wii

Item manufacturing: USA and/or Imported

See estimated arrival date

$648.38

My son really, really wants this for Christmas, but does not want most of the games that are choices for the 8 games included. I am holding off buying this package because of that 8 game requirement, but might be tempted if the games could be returned. I am hoping there are better package choices available down the road. I hate to spend $700 plus with shipping and taxes when half of it is stuff that will never be played with.

Anyone else holding off for this reason? Are others getting the impression that this system will be more widely available after release?

My son really, really wants this for Christmas, but does not want most of the games that are choices for the 8 games included. I am holding off buying this package because of that 8 game requirement, but might be tempted if the games could be returned. I am hoping there are better package choices available down the road. I hate to spend $700 plus with shipping and taxes when half of it is stuff that will never be played with.

Anyone else holding off for this reason? Are others getting the impression that this system will be more widely available after release?

I would like to know if they could be returned as well- it is hard to buy a game, especially when you don't know much about it. I picked 8 random games, with the hope that they can be returned and swapped out.

I called my local CostCo and an employee said the "depot" will receive a shipment of around 24 Wii's on 11/20 and they will arrive after that.

I went to mine tonight and they said none for launch.:( They're getting 24 systems and may have them on Monday or Tuesday.

Mom04,

Is it the same at your Costco?

Guest Deals4Mommy

okay I don't mind the bundle .. but why don't they add more controllers instead of 8 games?

Because, it's not really a true bundle. It's just 8 games added a regular price. Just a ploy to get you to spend some money you wouldn't otherwise spend. But, hey, it's cheaper than another place where they are going for double and don't get any games.

Thank goodness there are more of these to go around. I hope the lines aren't starting today or I will miss out on these too.

If u go to TRU or CC around 4 or 5 Sunday morning you will get one.Between 3 stores in my area they are going to have around 500.Im sure this is nation wide...

I went to mine tonight and they said none for launch.:( They're getting 24 systems and may have them on Monday or Tuesday.

Mom04,

Is it the same at your Costco?

When I left work yesterday I checked the system and they were "on order " but not in transit. I didnt work today- nor tomorrow so I dont know. But in our warehouse we dont recieve trucks on sundays or mondays, so if it doesnt show up tomorrow on the trucks then it will be tuesday for our building...

Guest Deals4Mommy

Just curious. I am still on the fence on the Wii. Is this something that if I decide in December I want to go ahead and get my kids will I still be able to get it? Trying to debate if I need to go get in line again or not i guess is what I am saying.

I don't think there's the same sense of urgency as the PS3. One reason is the fact that they are plentiful. Because they don't have additional components that power thing like a Blu-Ray DVD player, Nintendo was able to get these out in higher number. Another reason is because they don't have a really high resell value. Many of the people standing in line for the PS3 were not gamers looking to keep the system. I think it's different with the Nintendo, a more patient crowd. I think they feel if they don't get one this time, there will be another chance before Christmas. Which is probably true.

Guest Deals4Mommy

Only in select stores.My TRU isnt opening up until 1000:am Sunday morning...

Mine just told me they won't open until 8AM. They open at 6AM tomorrow for a Black Friday like sale.

Unlike the PS3, they may receive more than just the preorders so I suggest you call. Most people will go to CC, BB, & WM.