>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Just about every Costco in my state is getting 24 sell units- although there is one warehouse that is a new bldg that will be getting 48 sell units. Anyone can call there local costco and get the info on the quanity there warehouse will have... ( All warehouses may be different but ) .Most likely if the line gets long enough they will go and pass out numbers for the exact amount of units they have, some warehouses might bring those people in to purchase before the store opens to prevent any kios...

Mom04,

Anyway you can check the stock at my Costcos?

3656 Wall Avenue

Ogden, Utah

West Bountiful

573 West 100 North

West Bountiful, Utah

I just received this email and it says only select warehouses will have them. Thanks

"Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the new Nintendo Wii Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Sunday, November 19, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to the extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. Selected Costco warehouses will also have a very limited supply on Sunday, November 19, 2006.

Orders for the Nintendo Wii Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Tuesday, November 21, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale."

Sorry folks I have today and tomorrow off of work...no way of checking for you. BUt if you call your local Costco THEY WILL TELL YOU !!! We are getting a bundle system in for $339.99 The computer doesnt tell us much more, I believe that it will have 2 games with it.

Where is the best place to buy games and should I pre-order them, too?

I have a 7 year old son and I want to get 2 of these 3:

Rayman Raging Rabbits

MonkeyBall

SpongeBob

Do Costco or Sam's Club have the games? If so -- what are the prices? Toys R Us has my preorder and if I get a credit card from them I get 10% off my total purchase (that would be $20 off the Wii since I pre-paid $50 and probably another $5 off each game).

Any suggestions? I normally buy at Gamestop or EB Games but they aren't dealing. Thanks.

I am a costco employee....I know I saw games for the wii , I'm off of work till sunday, I can get a list of games then and post them here .

Where is the best place to buy games and should I pre-order them, too?

I have a 7 year old son and I want to get 2 of these 3:

Rayman Raging Rabbits

MonkeyBall

SpongeBob

Do Costco or Sam's Club have the games? If so -- what are the prices? Toys R Us has my preorder and if I get a credit card from them I get 10% off my total purchase (that would be $20 off the Wii since I pre-paid $50 and probably another $5 off each game).

Any suggestions? I normally buy at Gamestop or EB Games but they aren't dealing. Thanks.

I wonder how tough it's going to be to get this thing on Sunday. Everyone says that Nintendo is shipping much more than microsoft and Sony, but I'm still leary. Getting this right away isn't so crucial to me, but I do think I'll try to get it Sunday morning still.

Uh I was in the middle of ordering the game and it now says out of stock! AT WAlmart

Same thing happened to me.

Darn it!!!

I really didn't want 8 of the games listed though and was having a hard time picking what DS(10) would want since the games he wants were NOT listed.

Still NOT sure if I'm going to camp out for one on Sunday though.

Yes I got one thanks to this thread:D I'm thrilled I was looking at it off and on all day the wm site that is and finally they were available, at least I could be happy about something today considering my finished basement got flooded last night with 3 or 4 inches of water furniture and all ruined and the ins. won't cover it the goofs!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lowestdeal.com/nintendoWII.html

Your Shopping Cart

Nintendo Wii Game Console Bundle With Zelda Princess Game

Quantity: Price Per Unit: $569.95 Cost: $569.95

Total: $569.95

I dont know anything about this store. Hope its not a scam

Wow, I was even able to put a PS3 in my cart for $999 (Japanese version) 20GB

$569.95 for the system and one game :eek: :eek: :eek::no:

It's still available, but I decided against it. I don't want to go through the hassle of paying so much now and returning 75% of the games because I don't want them. They don't even have Zelda in the list. I'll wait for Sunday, and if I don't get it then, I'll just rock out my PS2 and Gamecube till I get a Wii.