>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Guest Deals4Mommy

Sorry, neither links goes directly to it. Think it has something to do with Gottadeal's programming to link to their affiliate link.

Just go to the site and type in Wii. The PS3 bundle is still available. NO SAVINGS as with most bundles...just Walmart getting people to buy 8 games a regular price, basically.

Sorry, neither links goes directly to it. Think it has something to do with Gottadeal's programming to link to their affiliate link.

Just go to the site and type in Wii. The PS3 bundle is still available. NO SAVINGS as with most bundles...just Walmart getting people to buy 8 games a regular price, basically.

No Wii bundle preorder in Walmart. Just games.

Guest Deals4Mommy

Actually, it was on the site for awhile. A long time after my post...at least 20-30 minutes. Not sure how you guys missed it. Maybe, you needed to click on the preorder link. I don't think you could have type in just Wii to get to it, you still had to go further.

I was able to get to it as I received an email from Walmart with a link directly to the item. The PS3 was sold out already and I clicked on both links, right after I got the email. Not even a minute had passed.

At least Walmart actually sends an email when a product becomes available. More than I can say for TRU. They still haven't emailed me letting me know they had Elmos online, even though I signed up for an alert.

Those with HDTV, you can now order your component cable from Nintendo. Shipping is either 5,7, or 13.00. From what I understand these will only be available online. I know gamestop has a Madcatz one, but its much more expensive.

store.nintendo.com/componentvideocable

well my only chance of being able to get one is online, I don't have the "luxury" of being able to camp out all night, I got 4 kids to take care of hubby gets up very early in the morning for work and theres no way in hayell he'll camp out all night for me when hes gotta be at work at 4am and I don't want him to either.

So anyone have any online "tricks" for me to guarentee my chances of getting a Wii?:)

i just went to my local ebgames and played the demo wii. there wasn't a nunchuck, it was just the main wii-mote, but it was totally cool. it was some racing game, i don't know the name.

the guy said that pretty much everyone sucks for the first few minutes, but after that learning curve, i got a lot more used to the feel of how much to tilt the controller to steer the car. best part is, i now am holding onto my own copy of red steel! now if only i had something to play it on....

oh well, one step at a time, david, one step at a time.

amazon will be taking orders sunday morning the 19th online

Just this from amazon:

Important News For Amazon.com Video Games Customers

The Nintendo Wii will be available for purchase on Amazon.com on 11/19, Sunday morning (PST). We will be limiting purchases to one per household and we anticipate that we will sell through our inventory very quickly as we've received 100 times more Wii email sign-ups than consoles we'll have available for sale (i.e., for every Nintendo Wii we'll have for sale, over 100 people have signed up to be notified).

We expect to receive periodic shipments of the Wii from Nintendo throughout the holidays and we will post availability updates on the product detail page as well as in the customer discussions on the Nintendo Wii product page:

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0009VXBAQ.

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com.

for all the problems I'm reading about ppl having their pre orders delayed or cancelled I'm not sure i want to even bother trying Amazon.com on Sunday for the Wii. Maybe toysrus, ebgames, gamestop, etoys and best buy for the online places would be better? Ugh I'm getting a headache today reading everywheres looking for some good info! lol geez I sure hope I can get one:(

Mom04,

Anyway you can check the stock at my Costcos?

3656 Wall Avenue

Ogden, Utah

West Bountiful

573 West 100 North

West Bountiful, Utah

I just received this email and it says only select warehouses will have them. Thanks

"Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the new Nintendo Wii Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Sunday, November 19, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to the extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. Selected Costco warehouses will also have a very limited supply on Sunday, November 19, 2006.

Orders for the Nintendo Wii Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Tuesday, November 21, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale."