>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

I also got one. The ordering wasn't available for very long maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I pretty much stayed on the Walmart site all morning refreshing the Wii page - when it popped up IN STOCK I about fell out my chair. This is number one on DS's list so I am happy I got it - though I may have to hold a couple of the games aside to save for his birthday.

I did yesterday at about 12:45pm. By 1:00 it was OOS. I had originally had preordered from Lik Sang..but you know how that ended, LOL.

How did the Lik Sang thing end? I was looking a few months ago and stumbled across their site and thought about pre-ordering from them, but since it was in a foreign country I decided against it.

Guest Deals4Mommy

I got the Wii preorder from TRU. Does anyone know what comes with that?

I assume the $250 model comes with Wii Sports and the Wireless Remote, but not sure about anything else. Like, does the Nunchuk come with and what about the stand and the cords/cables???

Any help would be appreciated.

I remember when the XBox 360 came out, there were different bundles available to different stores. For example, Target had the Media Remote bundled with theirs, when Circuit City, did not.

Thanks!

I don't really think this is a great price but if you want a lot of games with your wii Frys.com has a Wii bundle with 9 games for $679.90.

Link below

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5053975

The nine games included are:

GT Pro Series

Madden 07

Legend of Zelda

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Call of Duty 3

Rampage Total Destruction

Super Monkey Ball

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Red Steel

How did the Lik Sang thing end? I was looking a few months ago and stumbled across their site and thought about pre-ordering from them, but since it was in a foreign country I decided against it.

Lik Sang was AWESOME! They never messed up an order. I got a DS lite months before it was released here in the US. I was on the preorder list for the Wii since April. Just last month Sony filed a ton of lawsuits against them for selling over seas or something like that. I dont know. Anyway, they have so many lawsuits that they had to go out of business over night. Its a shame b/c they have been around for a decade and are very very reputable.

I got the Wii preorder from TRU. Does anyone know what comes with that?

I assume the $250 model comes with Wii Sports and the Wireless Remote, but not sure about anything else. Like, does the Nunchuk come with and what about the stand and the cords/cables???

Any help would be appreciated.

I remember when the XBox 360 came out, there were different bundles available to different stores. For example, Target had the Media Remote bundled with theirs, when Circuit City, did not.

Thanks!

I believe it comes with the console, wiimote, wii sports, and a nunchuk. I don't believe it comes with a stand. I heard my DH say that we need to get a component cable for it b/c he hasnt seen where one is included. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Hi all.....I'm new to this site, just stumble across it yesterday(Thank God!!)...I got lucky with my pre-order, I preorder my from Game Crazy, the manager actually gave me his pre-order which is #1 on the list, only because an employee of his screwed up and never called me when they started taking pre-orders, I guess my store is getting 10, or thats what they are being told. I thanked them by ordering Zelda, an extra wii-mote, and nunchuck. I'm putting it away for my boys(14, 11, and 10) for X-mas!!

Lik Sang was AWESOME! They never messed up an order. I got a DS lite months before it was released here in the US. I was on the preorder list for the Wii since April. Just last month Sony filed a ton of lawsuits against them for selling over seas or something like that. I dont know. Anyway, they have so many lawsuits that they had to go out of business over night. Its a shame b/c they have been around for a decade and are very very reputable.

You are kidding right? I was going to order myself the Enamel Navy DS Lite for Christmas. :no:

Oh and I pre-ordered my Wii last month from our Gamestop. I was #2 on the list. :D

does anyone think that wal-mart will have them again on line? If anyone hears anything please let me know. Thanks much!!!!!!!!

I doubt it. After the 360 fiasco, with Microsoft not being able to follow up on the number of pre-orders they guesstimated. I'd say pre-orders are pretty much done. BUT...if Nintendo ships as many as they say, you should br able to get one somewhat easily.

I need to get a Nintendo Wii for my son for christmas but I have never tried to get anything like this before. I need suggestions on how, when or what to do to get one on the release date. To compound the problem I will be in a small town that only has a Wal-mart (it is open 24 hours) as far as the large type stores go.

Thanks for any help.

What about those video game places that let you pre-order? Gamestop? Call one & ask. You either have to pre-pay or at least a deposit usually. And do it as soon as possible, the longer you wait the less of a chance you have of getting one.

I need to get a Nintendo Wii for my son for christmas but I have never tried to get anything like this before. I need suggestions on how, when or what to do to get one on the release date. To compound the problem I will be in a small town that only has a Wal-mart (it is open 24 hours) as far as the large type stores go.

Thanks for any help.

Found this on another site SD but it shows how many Wii's each Target is getting.

http://wickedsick.org/wii_finder/

Print out the Wii upc barcode to check in your local Target if this is real. Target most likely be getting the Wii's within a week.

link to Wii upc barcode

http://www.upcdatabase.com/barcode.pl?upc=045496880019

So Target should be getting them this week? Has anyone heard about a preorder at Target? I have like 141 Wiis (per the site that was posted above) around me so I need to know how to get my hands on just 1. :cheesy:

So bummed that Lik-Sang is gone.