GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

40 minutes ago, magickallight said:

Make a turkey and shop some sales ... works for me when I get in the mood around March. 😉

I have a couple turkeys in my freezer so I just might have to do that. I did pick up some Hallmark ornaments on clearance today. 

• Like 2

I hope everyone is doing well. The weather has been mostly nice, but crazy here. A little bit of snow tonight, but it is supposed to be in the upper 60's with thunderstorms on Tuesday. I can't wait until Spring is officially here! :gdflower3:

• Like 1

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't been around. Just checking in. As many of you know Mom is been ill since the holidays with a fib.  Unfortunately After battling for over 2 months Her body just couldn't take it anymore. She passed a couple of weeks ago. Just starting to get caught up on things now. Will get secret Santa gifts out shortly. 

• Sad 12

2 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't been around. Just checking in. As many of you know Mom is been ill since the holidays with a fib.  Unfortunately After battling for over 2 months Her body just couldn't take it anymore. She passed a couple of weeks ago. Just starting to get caught up on things now. Will get secret Santa gifts out shortly. 

I am so sorry for your loss. 😞

2 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

I am sorry to hear this.

And an extra day to post in February this year!

5 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

🙏💔

8 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

So sorry for your loss. 

On 2/28/2024 at 7:52 AM, gatorburg said:

Hi I almost forgot about doing this for the month. This month has been a rollercoaster. I got married on V-day now trying to move out of Florida before summertime. 

Congratulations Gatorburg!

11 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

Oh, I am so sorry!  Your mama brought a smile to so many of us throughout the years. 

16 hours ago, Reinholt1 said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:24 PM, Reinholt1 said:

My condolences on the loss of your mother