Win a PlayStation 5 by Discussing Black Friday [Winner Posted!]

Brad

2 hours ago, vern28 said:

I'm on the hunt for a gaming laptop. That's the only thing my 17yo son wants. I usually go completely overboard with christmas but this year I'm going to get only what he's asked for, and a couple things I think he might like.

I usually find pretty good deals at Dell.com for their BF sales for gaming laptops.

• Love 1

On 9/21/2023 at 8:34 AM, Kanyon71 said:

Hoping Ticketmaster has a 75% off sale for BF. Tried to get tickets for our daughter for Olivia Rodrigo, $300 a ticket before all the fees. I was like oh heck no, concerts have gotten out of hand. 

Ugh.... ticketmaster needs undoing. Best you can hope for is another $25 all in sale I think and then depending on venue may not be included.  🤞Wishing the best for you! Keep an eye out online for local radio station contests too

This would be a fabulous family gift for bff and crew

• Like 1

My twins have been dying to get the PS5. Great prize! Let the discussions begin!  What is your #1 or top things you are  looking for this year?  I am looking for Apple Watch, basketball hoop, RC car, anything Grinch and legos! 

On 9/20/2023 at 5:17 PM, bluebear said:

I usually find pretty good deals at Dell.com for their BF sales for gaming laptops.

That's what I did last year for my daughter. Dell does offer some good deals. Even better that I could put it on my Dell card so I didn't have to shell out all those $$$ at once.

• Like 1

Has anyone else noticed that shipping times have increased this year? Even my Amazon Prime orders are being delayed. Some of my orders are weeks out. Seems to be this year's holiday norm, at least in Georgia.

1 hour ago, B&H said:

Has anyone else noticed that shipping times have increased this year? Even my Amazon Prime orders are being delayed. Some of my orders are weeks out. Seems to be this year's holiday norm, at least in Georgia.

The sweatshirt I ordered last week is now going to ship 12/31.  I am in disbelief!

10 hours ago, B&H said:

Hmmm...  I have not seen that.  I am also in Georgia.

In fact, we have an Amazon order coming a day early today, which is unfortunate,  since the son it is for is visiting today.

But I definitely won't wait until thrast minute!

We've told the kids if they have anything on their list shipping from another country, we need to know that now!

It's been a hot minute since I was able to get into the forums. Forgot my password and requested to reset it a few times but never received the email to reset. I recently received an email inviting me back to gottadeal and was finally able to get in. Yay!!! So excited to be back and can't wait to hear about all the Black Friday deals y'all snag. 

• Like 1