Win a PlayStation 5 by Discussing Black Friday [Winner Posted!]

Brad

My son is graduating high school, so this might be our last Christmas feeling like we have a kid (though I guess 18 is a bit old to call him a kid). He is big into WWE Wrestling and WWE has a "Holiday tour" coming to an arena near my house, so bought tickets to that for him a couple months ago.  He has an Xbox with the monthly subscription for their games, so that knocks games off the list.  Otherwise he is into bowling and pokemon card playing online.  Sort of limited genre of interests to choose gifts from.  He did just get his driver's license 2 months ago, doesn't have his own car (and that's not an option for Christmas lol), any suggestions you think a new driver might like for Christmas gifts associated with driving/cars?

15 hours ago, Ravenmaniac said:

My son is graduating high school, so this might be our last Christmas feeling like we have a kid (though I guess 18 is a bit old to call him a kid). He is big into WWE Wrestling and WWE has a "Holiday tour" coming to an arena near my house, so bought tickets to that for him a couple months ago.  He has an Xbox with the monthly subscription for their games, so that knocks games off the list.  Otherwise he is into bowling and pokemon card playing online.  Sort of limited genre of interests to choose gifts from.  He did just get his driver's license 2 months ago, doesn't have his own car (and that's not an option for Christmas lol), any suggestions you think a new driver might like for Christmas gifts associated with driving/cars?

Maybe gas cards, driving gloves or leather jacket.

I'm hoping Walmart has a better 2nd ad then this past one. I did snag my 13 year old some Apple Airpods and my mama the Tineco Cordless iFloor 2. I'm hoping Target releases their ad soon as well. Black Friday is less then 2 weeks away and it feels like I barely got any of my list planned out. 

I agree with everyone that is having a hard time keeping up. I have spent my  time lately going through what Black Friday sales are out and where I can get my best deal. My biggest decision is for a computer for an eight year old. The associate at Best Buy was so nice. He said to just find what will work and purchase. Any new sales coming out will not be any big price reduction as they don't want to spend time doing price adjustments and returning and purchasing something different. I purchased what I thought would work great for her and crossed it off my list!

A suggestion for a way to rack up entries for this contest is to post deals you find in the various BF sales in the dedicated threads in the Sale & Ad Discussion forum. That forum counts towards the contest as well as this main one.

I’m also having a hard time keeping up with all the deals. They move so quickly and having a hard time trying to figure out which one’s the best deal to wait now or later! Luckily, I don’t have to do any major purchases just looking for clothes and teen stuff which is hard in itself, lol! 

• Like 1

I've seen several advent calendars on sale this week if you still need one. Happy December. The sales keep coming. Good luck on finding that special present for that special someone if you haven't already. The playstation would make a great gift!

And the winner (chosen at random via random.org) is... drum-roll please...

tinkrbel

The randomly selected winning post was this one in the Black Friday 2023 Countdown & Anticipation Thread. In case you're wondering, tinkrbel had 13 entries in the contest.

There were 1,517 total valid entries for the contest this year (basically all non-deleted posts in this forum except for my posts and posts in the 2 prize club threads).

Congrats and tinkrbel please check your PMs to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed by January 31, 2024 it will be forfeited.

• Like 4
  • Love 1