Win a PlayStation 5 by Discussing Black Friday [Winner Posted!]

Brad

Bff is in shock since they've been begging for it forever🤣 She's told me I'm not allowed to spend another penny on them which I think is unfair since technically I haven't except for the controller charging station I picked up at Target yesterday 🤷‍♀️I do what I want..... 

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again @Brad! Long recap below if anyone cares to read. 

To begin with, my bff thought I was entering the contest. Then went through all the things: shock, scam, disbelief, etc.  The tracking got iffy after it was received by carrier and I was questioning if it had been disappeared until it reappeared locally day before delivery-- a day earlier than expected. I was able to get the controller charger on sale at Target but the controllers were harder. I stalked the BJs website for days until first a failed instore pickup order and then a couple orders for delivery ONLY to find out it takes a max of 4 so scrambled to find another. Bff started today with their smaller gifts until I arrived just before 9am. Then she reminded them they'd missed stockings. They got ps5 games but don't own a ps ANYTHING so were between Moms an idiot (younger) or we're getting one in the New Year (Older). I let them settle down and come back together and told them to open their gift. Older boy kinda drags box. This is heavy,  I can't pick it up. Younger one starts ripping paper and isn't reading at all just making stuff up. Older one sees box but swears it's a hoax so I hand them the other bag with the accessories. And the ball drops, and they allow themselves to get excited as they open the controllers and charger and stand and THEN I get extra hugs before they..... have to call their friends to boast 🤣Apparently they were just discussing last night how they'd never get a PS5. At some point bff's mom calls and they tell her and so now I'm the "best godmother" so there's that too.

• Like 2
  • Love 3