Win a PlayStation 5 by Discussing Black Friday [Winner Posted!]

Brad

20210519054040x221x250.jpg

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY &

WIN A PLAYSTATION 5!

We're celebrating our 20th year covering Black Friday here on GottaDEAL with a big contest! Here's how it works:

Through Monday, December 4th (at 11:59:59pm EST), you'll earn one entry into the contest every time you post in one of the Black Friday-related forums including this main Black Friday Discussion forum and the Sale & Ad Discussion sub-forum.

As usual we're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in nearly all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads. However, posts in the GD Prize Club threads will not count.

Be aware that it's pretty obvious if someone is attempting to "game the system" by posting repeatedly to get more entries. If that happens, we will give you a single warning via PM. If we see the behavior continuing, you will be disqualified from winning a prize.

This includes posting multiple times in a row in a single thread when one post would be enough, replying to many threads with nothing but "thanks!", etc. It'll be obvious if anyone does this, so don't do it. There is plenty to discuss without having to cheat to earn additional entries.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

On Tuesday, December 5th we will randomly select one lucky winner from all eligible entries and you will win a brand new Sony PlayStation 5 Disc Edition Console.

Prize must be claimed by replying to the winner notification PM here on the forum by January 31, 2024 or prize will be forfeited.

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now (again, aside from the prize club thread) will also count towards this contest.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ilikefree said:

I love seeing this...it means Black Friday is right around the corner!

And for some reason I was thinking last year was year 20 for GottaDeal. Am I thinking incorrectly?

The site launched in January 2004 so this is the 20th year.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bluebear said:

I need to start getting some IDEAS of what to get everyone!  So far I have bought exactly 1 present,  some soap for my BIL.  And I have not started any lists yet. I am behind.

I have at least 1 thing on my list for everyone, EXCEPT my 2 oldest grands.  They are at that age that they're a little too old for toys and too young to want clothes 😂.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bopeep said:

I have at least 1 thing on my list for everyone, EXCEPT my 2 oldest grands.  They are at that age that they're a little too old for toys and too young to want clothes 😂.

Jealous!  I need to get busy on mine. 

My oldest grandson is almost 9, so I feel your pain. Too old for toys, but still wants fun things!

• Like 1