Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

There was a lot on clearance today :D Lots of phone accesories, kitchen, food, toys from 30-70%

I got a Magic Bullet Party unit for $12.48 orig $60.

Soda stream ginger ale, diet cola, citus $1.48 each

Air mattresses 50% off, fishing 50-70% off, bikes too

All sorts of headphones marked 70% off here.

Please post of you see the housewares (the Cotton Candy maker for DD's bday next week!) hit 70%. They're 30-50% here as of today.

Thanks!

Do you happen to know if they sell the sugar for the Cotton Candy Maker?

Has anyone seen the air purifiers marked to 50% off or 70% off? Anyone have one of these? Do they work? We have a new house and the basement has a little bit of a basementy smell and I'm wondering if one of those might get rid of it. (We've tried everything else).

You've tried a dehumidifier? Moisture is usually the culprit. Haven't used the air purifier. you might want to look at consumer report's website. Some of their info is free, and it could at least tell you broadly whether they work.

Has anyone seen the air purifiers marked to 50% off or 70% off? Anyone have one of these? Do they work? We have a new house and the basement has a little bit of a basementy smell and I'm wondering if one of those might get rid of it. (We've tried everything else).

We have a purifier to help with allergies. I can actually tell now if it hasn't been running - the air seems stale. It does clean it up a bit. But I bought one with a good HEPA filter, I think it's made by Honeywell (We've had it for years.)

Huffy 2 wheel Spiderman scooter was 17.49 (50%).

I tried looking it up when I got home - the few reviews I found were mixed. Does anyone know if this scooter is worth having? My other 2 kids will be getting Razor scooters. I thought the Spiderman one would be good for DS, if the quality is similar.

I found one without looking and picked it up for a holiday gift. For that price if it lasts a few months its well worth it!

We have several of the larger air purifiers from Target, which I got on clearance a few years ago. We also use them for people with allergies. I have never noticed a difference in odor or lack of odor from them. I agree that a dehumidifier is probably the answer. That would do a better job of controlling the problem rather than trying to remove the odor. Good luck

Thanks for the suggestions, all! I ended up picking one up for 50% off ($65.xx)...my son has allergies so if it doesn't work in the basement I will just put it in his room. We used to have a dehumidifier but it broke...guess I need another one!

Back to clearance...I saw a LOT of new random things marked down last time. There was a wall of make-up bags (nice for a Christmas gift..fill those up with freebies from B&BW or something), lots of toys, and random housewares a'plenty. Cotton Candy machine was just 50% off and only one left. Pool toys/lifejackets/goggles were all 70% off.

I went the other day and bought DD a bedside lamp (hot pink and clear with hot pink fabric shade feather trim) for $10. We had been hoping for a sale but this was more than 50% off! I also bought a WaterPik Rain Shower - showehead for $10. Originally $45.00. Not as great pressure but I can pretend I am on a vacation every morning...lol.

Pur Water Filter Systems went 70% off. Picked up one for 10.76.

Lots of clothing marked 70% off. Got mens Champion short sleeve shirts (wicking fabric) for 4.xx. Nice color combinations (royal/grey, red/grey, green/grey). It's in the 80s here, so these are perfect for fall baseball.

Stationary items marked 70% off too. Spirals, invitations, paper party products, and crayola sidewalk art kits (3D, sand art, color bubble blower)

I got the 3pks girls underwear (boyshorts or bikini) for 1.78 today :D Been holding out. Random girls bras from 1.98-2.98. I got womans workout shorts/tops 70% off. Lavender bath salts 70% for gift basket fillers :) Several soda stream diet lemon lime for $1.78 too (expiration April 2013)

There were lots of coloring books marked 70% today, I wish someone I knew needed them. There was several Disney "3-D" books that came with 3D glasses and a Disney HUGE coloring book (I have never seen one so big!) it was like 20 regular sized books put together...I did grab a book of dinosaur stickers marked 0.80 (70%) for my son's teacher since her room is dinosaur themed

I ran across a lone cotton candy machine today at a store I visit less often. Bought it at 50% even though I know they went 70% at my close stores. Really wanted it, and I got big gift card from a business I work with, so I could splurge. :-)

As much as 50% off kills me for a splurge item like this, I did the same. Still hoping it might appear at 70% off somewhere!

Swiss backpacks with the laptop sleeve were 70% off, $13.xx. But my son's laptop is too big, and the bag itself isn't terribly big, but his zippers are broken and he needs something now. So that will do for now for the price.

Ladies workout pants 70% off, ladies knee socks 50% ($1.75).

Also, I had been stalking some boots online, not available in the store. I found a lone pair today, IN MY SIZE! Was my 2nd color choice, but that's okay. Even better, when I checked out, they were $10 cheaper than the online price/price tag. Yippee!

Swiss backpacks with the laptop sleeve were 70% off, $13.xx. But my son's laptop is too big, and the bag itself isn't terribly big, but his zippers are broken and he needs something now. So that will do for now for the price.

Ladies workout pants 70% off, ladies knee socks 50% ($1.75).

Also, I had been stalking some boots online, not available in the store. I found a lone pair today, IN MY SIZE! Was my 2nd color choice, but that's okay. Even better, when I checked out, they were $10 cheaper than the online price/price tag. Yippee!

Good score on the boots-congrats!

My daughter got a zebra lava lamp today and got home and it didn't work, we had bought one as a gift and made the dreaded text...sure enough their didn't work either!! :( So embarrassed. Gonna take them both back next week....DD wants it BAAAAAAAAAAAD though so I am going to take them to service desk and plug them all in until we find one that works hopefully.

I thought I'd post because I know alot of you bought the ones a few weeks ago that were marked down...if you haven't already CHECK THEM before its too late!!

Not much new in markdowns today, which was expected since I was just there yesterday :/