Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Any more reports on backpacks? Our church gives away 500 backpacks filled with school supplies each summer. Would love to get them at 75 % off.... we are an hour away from our closest Target! Thanks!!!!

you might want to call, ours was at 70% off but others have reported only 30%

Now my next big purchase will be napkins after Halloween. Last year I managed to get 24 packs. that seems to be exactly what I need to get through the entire year. I have 6 left in my basement from last year. My kids have gotten used to using Halloween all year.

Wow! How do you manager to snag so many packs of napkins? Do you go to multiple stores on the same day, or just one? Aren't they usually one of the first things to get bought up the day after the holiday?

Did girls socks get marked down? There have been lots on clearance at my store for a few weeks (30-50%). I went to check on them yesterday and they had pulled clearance socks from the regular racks and they were in a couple carts, but not marked down yet. I'm hoping they were just moving them and they'll put them back out at 70%. My girls go through socks fast so I'm hoping to stock up.

Nerf water guns FINALLY went to 70%! They've been at 50% off for almost a month. They've been marked on Thursdays before, so I was very surprised to see them marked down today. Oh well, very glad I needed laundry detergent!! Stocked up for end of school year pool party . . . now, where to hide them??

Also saw lots of toys marked 30%-50% (baby dolls, transformers, and lots of "pink" things . . . I've got all boys, so didn't get a good look).

Summer inflatables, and water toys marked 30%.

Anyone else having issues with the target inventory tracker website (the one at www.checkinventory........)?? Instead of giving me the list of stores, an ad page of the new target shops comes up.....

Sometimes that happens and you just have to wait it out. Should be back up and running within a day or two.

Wow! How do you manager to snag so many packs of napkins? Do you go to multiple stores on the same day, or just one? Aren't they usually one of the first things to get bought up the day after the holiday?

Well, sometimes I have to go to more than one store. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but when I am lucky, I hit one particular store that usually has a lot left. I get there at opening and take 2 carts back there to load up. They are usually gone after an hour at any store here.

I did pretty good today

Snowcone syrup 70% (cherry flavor only)

(they were marking some sodastream 30% today too)

kids full quilts on the kids aisles 19.98! (70%)

Restore dorm super soft blankets TWIN XL only (not twin it has to be XL) 9.98 (50%)

Sentry file fire/waterproof locking safe 14.98!!!! SCORE!

lots of school left at 70% (any chance it will go 90%?)

girls tights were 50% picked up quite a few of the colored footless ones.

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

fans went to 70% sometime between Wednesday and today here..picked up 2 16" pedestal fans for my aunt at 5.98 each. our store had morning star stuff reduced in freezer section. got 8 packs of the spick black bean burger for 3.24 plus had .75 coupons as well. they also had bacon and some bbq ribs for 1.xx but I passed on those.

I'm interested in the timed 8 outlet cords but they were only 50% and 12.48 currently, sorry didn't get dcpi.

Edited by tinkrbel

I have been semi-stalking a jam/jelly canner, and it was gone today. Accessories were 70% though. Checked another store, and they had one canner left at 50%, and their' "stuff" was still at 30%. Guess I need to go stalk that store.

Found Sodastream mix, one store was 30%, one was 50%. Will definitely stock up on that.

Didn't find any safes. :( Saw several different electrical cords and things, different %.

Saw an HP wireless printer that tablets can print to for 15%. I have this printer and like it, would love to get one for mama for Christmas. Something else to stalk. Of course all these are at the further store.

Did the first walk-around of Halloween stuff, scoping out what I want to grab on clearance. :)

Does anyone know when furniture is marked down? I checked the first page and it's not listed. Is it part of "housewares" or "domestics"? Waiting on a desk and hoping it goes to 70% this week!

Also, when did the rugs get marked down? Just this week or have they been marked for a few weeks? Stalking a couple of those, too!

Does anyone know when furniture is marked down? I checked the first page and it's not listed. Is it part of "housewares" or "domestics"? Waiting on a desk and hoping it goes to 70% this week!

Also, when did the rugs get marked down? Just this week or have they been marked for a few weeks? Stalking a couple of those, too!

The rugs have been holding here at 30 for a few weeks.