Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

There was s bunch of air fresheners that were only 15% off but topped with Sunday paper coupons, my subtotal was $0 and just had to pay tax. I would have made money but their system doesn't allow it. They were Renuzit Crystal Elements in Sapphire Waters & Ruby Berries $2.54 (003041375 & 003040464), Glade Tough Odor Solutions in Clear Springs $2.45 (003041322) and also Gillette Venus Embrace $4.24 (049060794).

There was an assortment:On Custer/121

Blooming Jasmine

Birthday Cake

Cinnamon

Sea Breeze

Would like the Birthday cake and Cinnamon. Grandma loves those fragrances! Was there a lot left? wonder if I go sat am if there will be any left.

Would like the Birthday cake and Cinnamon. Grandma loves those fragrances! Was there a lot left? wonder if I go sat am if there will be any left.

Yes there were a lot left. I saw 3 shelf fulls of them. Now I wished I had bought more. I haven't tried the birthday cake but did try the blooming jasmine and it smells great... I put it on my glade scented candle holder and since its magnetic. I slide the leftover candle wax right off. Its great with no mess..

Are you sure its not vanilla icing fragrance..

hubby and friend said they saw an open bx of vanilla icing frag.

Didn't see any bday cake fragrance.

None left at any frisco targets, and not much of clearances left at these stores.

Are you sure its not vanilla icing fragrance..

hubby and friend said they saw an open bx of vanilla icing frag.

Didn't see any bday cake fragrance.

None left at any frisco targets, and not much of clearances left at these stores.

Omg!!! I looked again and you're right. It is vanilla icing but I assumed it is birthday cake because there's a cupcake in the box. My apologies....

We lost our camera, so I am thinking I am going to go to Target today to see if the cameras have FINALLY gotten marked down at our store. They were still 30% off on Friday afternoon.

My question is...for those of you who have gotten clearance cameras recently...what model did you get and do you like it? There are probably 3-4 point and shoot ones at my store (and sadly I think they are all display models) and one Canon Rebel (which would be awesome). Rather than go in blind I wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation of the ones that have been clearanced.

Thanks!

We lost our camera, so I am thinking I am going to go to Target today to see if the cameras have FINALLY gotten marked down at our store. They were still 30% off on Friday afternoon.

My question is...for those of you who have gotten clearance cameras recently...what model did you get and do you like it? There are probably 3-4 point and shoot ones at my store (and sadly I think they are all display models) and one Canon Rebel (which would be awesome). Rather than go in blind I wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation of the ones that have been clearanced.

Thanks!

I would go with the Canon Rebel. ;-) But then, I'm big on photography. If you see the cameras there and you have a question, feel free to contact me. Or post in the technical forum.

Right...the Rebel would be great, but I'm thinking it's going to be gone unless I get there the moment of the markdown. And it's 3 times more than the rest. I think there are Olympus and Kodak options....I didn't get to go over lunch and I can't remember which ones were marked down.

Right...the Rebel would be great, but I'm thinking it's going to be gone unless I get there the moment of the markdown. And it's 3 times more than the rest. I think there are Olympus and Kodak options....I didn't get to go over lunch and I can't remember which ones were marked down.

In my opinion Canon is the better brand of 3 that are left in your store. Olympus is good too, they take pretty great pics. Kodak is ok at best. I don't like Kodak at all cuz they're pretty cheaply made and don't last long. I'm pretty familiar with the brands cuz I used to be a manager for circuit city back when it still existed. I actually got a canon powershot 14 mp from target on clearance for 150, original price 230. It's great!!

I'd say go with the Olympus if the canon is too expensive .

i went today to look for the candles and there was none but i did get

germguardian ( complete air cleansing system) reg 59.99 for 14.98

hello kitty 5.1 digital camera 9.98 reg 39.99

game case for ds games reg 7.99 got it for 1.98

wii game drawn to life 13.98

GPS's went down to 50%. I doubt the 540TM will make it to 75% but the cheaper models most likely will as there are still a ton left.

### 057 16 0046 TomTom XXL 540TM - Was $199.98 Now $99.99

### 080 00 1099 GE 2.4 GHz Wireless Mouse - Was $19.99 Now $9.98

Thanks!

Go for the Canon. One of my stores has the PowerShot model 40% off with 4 left, so I am going to watch those. I have a PowerShot now, and have had zero complaints. My dad has been a professional photographer for 30+ years, and it is the camera he recommended for a basic point and shoot.

I did end up buying the display of the Rebel a weeks ago for $322.xx, but I think it is too much camera for me.

Clearance in Jewelry and Watches. Timex watches, mens and womens for 75% off.

#####026011407 Timex Carriage Women $6.24 was $24.99

#####026140518 Timex Mens $7.48 was $29.99

#####026011453 Timex Carriage Women $4.98 was $19.99

I was just looking for a new watch band. Turns out I get a new watch for the price of a watch band! :)

Didn't buy any jewelry, but I saw pearl necklaces (regular $50 for $12.50), lots of sterling silver earrings and necklaces with cubic zirconium, and more.