Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

how do we signup for these coupons and booklets wh everyone is talking about?

TIA

You can't, unless it is something different than what I think they are talking about. I got the booklet also. It is random according to Target. I asked a while back, and so have others. I get them at my current address for someone who lived here years ago. But even then you don't get them consistently.

Can you tell me which ones? Our store almost never has books marked.

i was also very excited to find these as i have never seen them marked down..

#4 pirates past noon

#6 Afternoon on the amazon

#10 ghost town at sundown

#36 Blizzard of the blue moon

#40 Eve of emperor penguin

wish there were more :)

Most of the kitchen items went to 75% blenders, warming trays, electric can openers, juicers, rice cooker, etc (a blender, popcorn machine, and a few smaller things stayed at 50%)

CARS rollerskates, tinkerbell rollerskates, disney princess rollerskates went to 75% ($4.98)

I so want those CARS skates for my grandson. Our store in Monroe, LA. had one a week ago at $14 and now there are none. He found a pair of old skates of his dads and skated all over the house in a mens size 10 and he is only 4...LOL

Went for a run to Monroe, LA T yesterday, had a new one time prescription so decided to get it filled there. $4 generic, got a $10 gift card (had to ask for it) for getting a new script from Pharmacy. Found the Wedding Planner (by The Knot, I think) for $6.24 (75 off), a 280 photo album $4.24 (75% off) and hairspray just because I needed it...After using my $10 card...paid $3.94. Love that kind of shopping...:yup:

Found that haier 22" tv. Black one $199, white one $124. Both were marked $199. Gonna have to stalk those. Would love to get one at 75% off. Got the sunbeam cupcake maker for $12.xx, orig $49.99. Popcorn makers 50% off. Would buy one if they went to 75% off. Got some misc kitchen utensils and stuff for 75% off. Got the crayola sound things for $5.74, orig $22. Got a few note pads and things for 75% off. Ice cream makers gone.

Most of the kitchen items went to 75% blenders, warming trays, electric can openers, juicers, rice cooker, etc (a blender, popcorn machine, and a few smaller things stayed at 50%)

Do you know which rice cooker was 75% off? Thanks!

thanks for the heads up on teh abdoer twist and ice cream maker, mom was out and about and i had her stop at target she wasnt able to find them at one target so i had her go to another one down the road and she got the abdoer but no ice cream maker, they had a display model tho...both 75% off! thanks!!!

Do you know which rice cooker was 75% off? Thanks!

So I checked for you today! It was the brand Oster (spelling?)

Edited by Katie811

My Target finally markdown the majority of stationary/birthday/papergoods including some crayola art to 75% off. All kinds of stuff... a little bit of everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i scored lots of them for my DS upcoming bday.. downtown MN store had lots of them last week

YEY I found that IntelliGlobe too very cool thing to give as a gift.. retail for $89.99 clearance price - $22.xx

my son loved a lot.. it comes with a booklet with maps, flags of all nations n lotsa other things

Edited by prit308
already posted

Is this ValP in Florida? My kids live at Eglin and am going to send my daughter if this is the right target.:fluffy:

This is definitely not ValP, FL. For one thing, Target would take up most of ValP, hehe. Valp is not very big. But there is a Target in Mary Esther, about 5-7 miles from Eglin. I am in Fort Walton Beach, next to Eglin.

This is definitely not ValP, FL. For one thing, Target would take up most of ValP, hehe. Valp is not very big. But there is a Target in Mary Esther, about 5-7 miles from Eglin. I am in Fort Walton Beach, next to Eglin.

LOL...I guess we really don't go thru ValP, FL very much. I have been to the T in Mary Esther and the one is Destin when I was there visiting them and wondered how I had missed one in ValP. Will have to tell my dd this she will think it is too funny. Thanks for the clarification.

Vicki