Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Went this morning and was so excited b/c the markdown team was in stationary/crafts. However, they only marked down a few little calendars! I had them scan one of the Crayola sets and she claimed it wasn't getting marked down. Globes were still $44, too. I've been stalking all of those craft items...it seems like they will never go down at my store!

Went this morning and was so excited b/c the markdown team was in stationary/crafts. However, they only marked down a few little calendars! I had them scan one of the Crayola sets and she claimed it wasn't getting marked down. Globes were still $44, too. I've been stalking all of those craft items...it seems like they will never go down at my store!

LOL! Same here. I just got back from Target. Just like you said, the markdown team was on an end cap where the Crayola Sets and Calendars were, I kept stalking the area until they left....only to find the calendars marked down! Should I even bother checking anymore this week on the Crayola Craft sets?

My target has again restocked the scotch 3 pack of tape that has been on clearance! I already have enough. Globes were $22 and only one left. I didn't scan it but clearance sticker said $22. Nothing new marked down in stationary here either! Did find some toy story pj's that were an online item orig $12.99, sticker said $3.26! They rang inf but cashier put in $3.26!

My targets were marking down the stationary too, gift bags,party plates,etc. They only marked down a paper shredder that I was watching to 50% so I got that. The globes are still 44 and he said maybe next week. In boys clothes they marked the character shirts from 5.98 to 4.98..so it seems like they are not doing any big markdowns lately.

###087101884 Lego Monster 4 board game was 14.99 now 7.48 (50%)

###087101875 Lego Magikus board game was 10.49 now 5.24 (50%)

###Mighty Beanz Collector case w/2 beanz was 12.99 now 3.26 (75%)

Lots of markdowns in stationery, home decor (wall clings, door knobs, drawer pulls), car care (washes, clothes, waxes) mostly 30% a few at 50%

Saw some new markdowns on games, various platforms mostly 30% and almost every camera was on clearance 30% off with a couple left at 50%.

Do you mind sharing which store you found these items at?

QUOTE=txsupermom;1820897]###087101884 Lego Monster 4 board game was 14.99 now 7.48 (50%)

###087101875 Lego Magikus board game was 10.49 now 5.24 (50%)

###Mighty Beanz Collector case w/2 beanz was 12.99 now 3.26 (75%)

Lots of markdowns in stationery, home decor (wall clings, door knobs, drawer pulls), car care (washes, clothes, waxes) mostly 30% a few at 50%

Saw some new markdowns on games, various platforms mostly 30% and almost every camera was on clearance 30% off with a couple left at 50%.

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but at the Ward Parkway Mall Target, the size 4t/5t pull ups from the bulk section (which are now in the random seasonal area where Easter will go) were 50% off ($8ish). They were signed 30% off and marked that way, too, but scanned 50% off. But it was just the 4t/5t ones...the 3t/4t ones were still 30% off. These were the girls ones. I saw boys ones marked 50% off in the baby section. And, the big Pampers wipes were ringing up $4.74ish. Not sure if that is 50 or 75% off.

No movement this morning at the Center Rd Target. Went to Miller Rd and saw one of those pizza ovens for $9.98 or something like that (75%0ff) The 3 crockpot things went 50% off...no movement on popcorn machines when I was there. I did find Nerf guns 75% off in toys

###087110117 $3.24ea

I just got back from my store in NJ. There was no markdown activity at all. All the small appliances in kitchen/ housewares were still at mostly 30 percent off. They have been changing around the usual department markdowns the last couple of weeks. I wish I could figure out a pattern.

No movement this morning at the Center Rd Target. Went to Miller Rd and saw one of those pizza ovens for $9.98 or something like that (75%0ff) The 3 crockpot things went 50% off...no movement on popcorn machines when I was there. I did find Nerf guns 75% off in toys

###087110117 $3.24ea

What are the pizza ovens? Do you have the number for it?

###087110117 $3.24ea

Were there a lot of the Nerf Guns, or did you scoop them up? :)

Center Rd had 1 Kitchenaid 10 piece cookware set in red for $37.48ish....it said it was 70% off, which was random. Its on the endcap right after the stationary department. Box had been opened but it looks like everything was left untouched inside.

If anyone sees the car accessories marked down, I would love to hear about it. I have been watching for the last two weeks and they haven't budged from 15-30% off.

I picked up several bottles of detailer spray (for car's exterior) late last week at 1/2 price. Found them at several different stores. So, maybe it should happen soon at your store if 1/2 price hasn't happened yet!

I scored today also! Bath towels, rugs, etc are now being marked down . I scored the bath towels (quick dry orange strip and green strip) for $1.24! Wash clothes that match were 74 cents. Also the large bath rug, the bathroom toilet rug and the toilet set cover were all marked down. I paid approx $10.00 for all three. These are the thick bath rugs too! Good day for me!. This was in Columbus, OH

I scored today

Sony Cybershot DSW310 digital camera 64.98 minus 10% b/c it was the floor sample minus 5% using my target debit card with tax it was 59.45 original price 129.99

Interesting. Our local store discounts floor models 30%. I have been stalking a couple of the high end cameras, and all they have is the floor model.

Interesting. Our local store discounts floor models 30%. I have been stalking a couple of the high end cameras, and all they have is the floor model.

Ours has a couple of Canon Rebels 30% off right now...would LOVE one of those for 50% off. Sadly, when I was looking at them the electronics guy was telling me that he was "watching" them too and hoping to get one when they marked down. So, probably no chance of me getting one! But maybe I'll get that display one if nothing else!

Ran out to T today. It was my first trip out in a couple of weeks. Like PP's have said there was a lot marked down just not marked very low. Most was sitting at 15-30%. I did see a Conair steamer for around $43 (50%). I bought a Houdini wine screw opener for 75% off, 8.73. The Highland Park store only had one left but I went to the Glenview store and there were 8 or 9 left but marked 50% off. I saw that their was a Jack LaLane juicer 50% off but neither store had any. If anyone in the Chicagoland area sees one please let me know.

Totally SCORED on Friday...found an internet return wood baker's rack. Originally $119.98, marked $29.98! I just put it together and it's really good quality. We've been needing something like it for our breakfast nook so I'm so happy!! Love it when you come across a random deal like that!

Totally SCORED on Friday...found an internet return wood baker's rack. Originally $119.98, marked $29.98! I just put it together and it's really good quality. We've been needing something like it for our breakfast nook so I'm so happy!! Love it when you come across a random deal like that!

I LOVE finding those types of deals. One of my best Online Returns was a red Kitchen Aid coffee maker for $8. At the time they had the exact same coffee maker for $99 at the store. In fact I think they still have that model in store.