Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

So excited! I snagged a Mario Super Sluggers game for the Wii for just $12.98! (75% off) My son is going to love it! There were a few other Wii games there at 75% off...a hockey one and something violent-looking.

The cameras were all gone. Must have gotten marked down to 75% off. Printers were gone, too.

There was a whole huge endcap full of BIG Space Police lego sets for $50.xx (50% off). Still a little high for me, but a good deal for the Lego loving crowd.

Sadly, not much else to report from my store! I was just super happy with my Wii game score...it's going in the Easter basket for sure!

So excited! I snagged a Mario Super Sluggers game for the Wii for just $12.98! (75% off) My son is going to love it! There were a few other Wii games there at 75% off...

Thanks for posting this! I've been watching this for weeks and our store only had one! I went out there on the slight chance that it was still there and it was! Wasn't even marked 75% off but I scanned it and sure enough it rang up $12.xx! So excited! Also got eXciteBots Trick Racing Wii ### 207 26 0380 Was $39.99 marked down to $9.98!

Could I have the dpci to this item? I am looking to buy one for my lil cousin =)

Sorry I did not buy it if I get back in hopefully tomorrow, I can write it down. It does not have alot of info on the box as to what all its compatible with, shows a Nano....I would have snagged it but DD was with me. There was one in a lock box with portable DVDs which I thought was strange (employee stash most likely (the clearance tag was not visible) but there was alot more on the regular stereo aisle all clearly marked. My store just had HOT PINK but I assume they had another color choice at one time...

S

There was a whole huge endcap full of BIG Space Police lego sets for $50.xx (50% off). Still a little high for me, but a good deal for the Lego loving crowd.

These are those same Lego sets that went to 75% off a couple months ago at the BV Super Target when mysteriously no other store in our area even had them on clearance... if I remember correctly. Maybe that bids well for these sets that are now sprouting up at other Target locations to get to 75% off, which some have said doesn't always happen with Legos???

Wanted to let everyone know that Target is beginning to clearance a lot of iPad accessories -- for the original iPad (since the new iPad 2 is now out). So be on the look out.

Monday I got the -- ###057 00 0455 Speck DustJacket cover for iPad -- $21.14.

I think that was about 50% off.

Could I have the dpci to this item? I am looking to buy one for my lil cousin =)

Only one left today was in the locked case so I grabbed it

###057070071 Memorex Ipod player/dock/charger (now lets hope its compatible with her Ipod!)

Yes almost everything Ipad was onsale accessory wise as well as accessories for Iphone

My target had hello kitty scrapbooking complete set at 50% off 7.49. I bought two for dd8 and dd9 easter basket. I may pick one more up as e have a bday party coming up. They also had a make your own disney princess story book set for 4.98 also was 50% off its original price.

080-03-1746 Lexmark Wireless Printer was 89.98 now 22.48.

057-12-0149 First Act Drum set 12.48

This was at the Blue Springs, MO store. They don't have anymore printers, but they have a ton of drum sets and I did see one of the big Casio electronic keyboards for 74.98 and a Haier TV/DVD for 34.98.

Wow...you'll never guess what I saw on clearance! A great deal on some plastic christmas cups...originally $1.99, now just $1.04! And, you can also get a Valentine's Day throw for 50% off, too! Oh, and a set of Christmas salad plates...30% off!

Apparently my store found some old holiday merch and decided it would be fun to put it out at 50% off, even though we all know the stuff went for 90% off not too long ago. Good luck selling those Christmas cups!

REAL Clearance finds:

Play Wonder wooden play kitchen: 30% off (about $83 or so). There were 4 of these at my store.

Lots of bar stools and shelves...all 50% off.

Bras finally went to 75% off late last week. Still have a 30% off sign hanging over them, so there are a lot left (Ward Pkwy store in KC). Most are $3.74

Other than that...sad state of affairs in clearance these days.

Saw literally about 100 sets of Disney's Cars Box sets (there were probably 5 Cars characters in the box). They were only marked down 30%, but it was so odd to see that many of one thing marked down in toys. Remember that Discovery elephant they marked down to 75% and they were still overflowing the shelves?? The Cars set will probably sell much better, but the quantity still surprised me. (Wylie store)

Saw literally about 100 sets of Disney's Cars Box sets (there were probably 5 Cars characters in the box). They were only marked down 30%, but it was so odd to see that many of one thing marked down in toys. Remember that Discovery elephant they marked down to 75% and they were still overflowing the shelves?? The Cars set will probably sell much better, but the quantity still surprised me. (Wylie store)

Cars 2 is releasing in june... so i guess they have to get rid of the old stuff to make way for new stuff....

nothing much going on here as well...

Same here and we are a SMALL store/SMALL town...there were hundreds in toys and another endcap by stationary FULL...although mine are marked 50% off WEIRD

Toddler Girl Circo short sleeved shirts went 75% off today for $1.24, regular $5.00. I have been watching them since it's a great deal with those $1 off Circo coupons they had recently that expire 4/23.

Lots of 15%-30% markdowns in furniture

Condoms and mouthwash 15% on one endcap (I giggled at that combo, I admit!)

Found Queen mattress protectors 30% (I need Full ones!)

Browsed Easter but I don't "need" anything so not too bummed about having surgery Monday and missing it...

Our electronics was being overhauled (putting in new glass cases ect) torn up but not much marked down :(

Endcaps are full of fullpriced stuff :( NOT liking this!

Cars 2 is releasing in june... so i guess they have to get rid of the old stuff to make way for new stuff....

nothing much going on here as well... >>>>>>

oh may be then.. i will wait till it goes 75% off. store in dwtn MN has big box 9 piece set for $14.xx good one to give as a gift for boys.. can grab one for my DS for that price..

I grabbed Tonka converter truck or something for 50% .. marked down from $19.99 to $9.49 again classy one as a gift..

Hello. :)

This is my first post.

I wanted to say Thanks to Everyone for all the Great Finds.

You guys are awesome!

Like many of you, I have been Loving Target's Clearance sales for years.

The amount of toys (for my son) I have picked up at 75% in the past 4 years is insane. I have a 4 1/2 year old little Boy and a 1 month old Baby Boy.

I am located in IL.

My favorite Target Stores are:

Gurnee

Waukegan

Highland Park

Vernon Hills

Mundelein

Wheeling

For anyone in the area, I am open to trades and/or helping each other in any way possible.

A few finds this past 2 weeks (maybe already posted)

Casio KeyBoard 75.xx (75% off) (decided the next day i wanted it but was too late)

Hairer TV DVD Combo 34.xx (75% off) (opened it and screen does not work, arrg! :mad:)

ION Electronic Drum set 51.xx (75% off)

First Act Electronic Drum set 12.xx (75% off)

14K ear rings 3.75 (75% off)

Pearl necklace 12.xx (75% off)

USB condensor Microphone 25.xx (75% off)

Metalica T shirt 3.XX (75% off)

Cars Color Changers 4.xx (30% off)

Cars Ramone Paintshop 13.xx (30% off)

Slim fast meal bars 5 pack 2.XX (50% off)

PS- I really really wanted the Target Christmas album download but they had removed it when I went to download. If there is anyone out there who might be able to upload it or post a download link? -Thanks :smart:

URGH!! Only 50% off here. Great deal with the 75% off. thanks!

The shirts that were 75% off were the shirts with a small button on the right hand neckline of the shirts. They were bright pink with a kitten on the front, yellow with an elephant on the front, and multicolored flowers all over were the ones that I found. There were other short-sleeved shirts that were only 30 or 50% off. Hope you find some at 75% off.

I picked up several different 3 pc sets for baby boys last night, 75% off, $3.49. They also had tons of long sleeved girl's onsies for $1 and toddler boy's jeans 75% off (I think 3.xx).

On a side note, when does it become stalking/harassment when Target's "undercover security" follows you every inch of the store, every time you go in there, like you are a thief? Last night he even made it a point to go say something to the lady working at the fitting room when my son (who happens to be autistic) was trying on a shirt. I would much rather them help me shop and point out some good deals then stalk me, ugh! :mad:

I picked up several different 3 pc sets for baby boys last night, 75% off, $3.49. They also had tons of long sleeved girl's onsies for $1 and toddler boy's jeans 75% off (I think 3.xx).

On a side note, when does it become stalking/harassment when Target's "undercover security" follows you every inch of the store, every time you go in there, like you are a thief? Last night he even made it a point to go say something to the lady working at the fitting room when my son (who happens to be autistic) was trying on a shirt. I would much rather them help me shop and point out some good deals then stalk me, ugh! :mad:

I would go and speak to a manager that is not right at all. I always feel like the one at the target I go to looks at me funny. At least now I know its not just me that has noticied.