Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Stopped at Target this morning, signs still said 75% (I seriously said outloud, oh for petes sake! lol) scanned, and sure enough 90%

Got

###3 webkinz (2 bunnies, one lamb)

dye kit

3 chocolate bunnies (deep freezer, they hold up fine!)

assorted books, strawberry shortcake, spongebob, little people.

also found

###Goodnights for girls, 5.48 from $15

Found Halo ODST SNiper mega block. Was 8.99 now .89..An employee put in the Easter so I grabbed it and sure enough 90% off. No Idea how it's consider Easter

These Halo items were in the Easter section, with all the candy, baskets and trinkets. There were 3 different ones.

Stopped at Target this morning, signs still said 75% (I seriously said outloud, oh for petes sake! lol) scanned, and sure enough 90%

Got

###3 webkinz (2 bunnies, one lamb)

dye kit

3 chocolate bunnies (deep freezer, they hold up fine!)

assorted books, strawberry shortcake, spongebob, little people.

also found

###Goodnights for girls, 5.48 from $15

Did you have to argue about the Webkinz? They've been ringing up full price here.

I ended up finding a Sing-a-Ma-Jig for $1.29, so I was excited about that!

Also got some Playdoh and Moon Doh sets and the 6-pack of eggs filled with Florida's Naturals fruit snacks. I just took all of the fruit snacks out and will use them in lunches...they are tiny, but $.17/six isn't bad!

Couldn't find any crayons at my store that were ringing 90% off. Bummer!

Hmmm..the associates in Electronics told me that they haven't made the PS2 in years and that the only way to find games to play would be to find used games as PS3 games are not backwards compatable.

That's the problem with some (NOT ALL) Electronics associates, they don't always know what they are talking about. PS2 games are litterally falling off the shelves at most retailers. The PS2 itself is still able to be purchased direct from Sony, as well as many other places.

Thanks for the tip on the crayons. How did you know that these were 90%? Where there some in the Easter aisle?

If you are talking to me, You're welcome! (not sure if someone else mentioned the crayons!) Yes, my store had them in the regular Easter section but they sold out before clearance happened. I just wrote down all the items i noticed before Easter got clearanced then hunted for them in their regular sections!

Edited by Katie811

Thanks! If I notice it again I am going to file a complaint. He does follow us all of the time. The first time I noticed it was back during the big baby mark-down. We were in there looking for all the big items that had been marked down and he stood around the corner watching us. It just makes me sick knowing I'm being watched :/

I hope it's not too late for you but I went in today and now they have included the Sesame Street stuff with the red dot dollar spot and they were 75% off.

Oh darn! That makes sense... I guess it's only the Easter related items then. I hope the orange goes on clearance eventually.

Mighty beans 3 pack is ringing up $.29 again just like at Christmas. The Series 3 with blue on the front were the ones in with the Easter stuff. Series 2 and 3 are ringing .29 I know this will only last a day or so.

Actually, here only series 1 & 2 were in the Easter section, but all of them are on sale $.29 right now.

No joy on Webkinz. THey would not budge.

Only 1 out of 2 stores I went to on Sunday went 90%. I didn't find much at the 90% one, but found two packages of Nerds. I went to ring up and the lady who rung me up almost fainted when she saw it was only 0.17 that I had to pay. It was priceless.... I did find a bunch of hidden treasures in the one that was still 75%. I went ahead and bought them. I didn't want to risk it not being there today.

Sing-a-ma-jig- found 2 $2.49

Baking pan (3 in pkg) $2.49 I couldn't believe I found one.

Playskool weebles, chapstick, etc...

Going back today to see if I could find more movie sized candy for my Florida trip.

Thanks for the heads up on the crayons. I bought lots and lots. We are collecting school supplies for the tornado victims and those are PERFECT!!!

I also found 75% off red dot (marked 50%), 50% off Easter candy, and Easter was 90%. Ours also had some bar stools and furniture 75% off!

managed to get some baskets, paper grass, thomas trains and dora/sponge bob bubbles (in regular aisle) at 90% off along with some cadbury creme eggs and caramel eggs also 90% off. So I can now return with 75off receipt (if I find it:()

thx all for the tips... found some crayons, moon dough ,piggy bank and stuff.. only thing wh i think wasn't here was betty croker sugar cookie mix .. it looks like left over from Christmas expiry date is nov 2011 .. so not bad fr 19 cents..:) it was with the regular cookie mix ( has a pic of snowflake shaped cookie )

I'm so excited!!! I found beans, the crayons, and sing-a-majigs (or however it's spelled) My DH will probably kill me but hey, 'i got a good deal' right! :) Found a ton of 90% off items in regular aisles so was thrilled about that! I forgot my list so missed looking for a few things I forgot about. Need a few more packs of crayons though, going to try and check tonight before they salvage them! Oh, and forgot the glue sticks that I really 'needed'.:tongue1: Edited by 1angelnhvn

:( 2 days in a row (sun and today) and our Target is still 75% off on Easter (yes, I rang a few items- it was still 75% off...). Are we the only ones?? Candy was 75%, but no 90%... *pout*

:( 2 days in a row (sun and today) and our Target is still 75% off on Easter (yes, I rang a few items- it was still 75% off...). Are we the only ones?? Candy was 75%, but no 90%... *pout*

Keej, what store were you shopping at? Anything good left at 75%?

I didn't even check today but it was 75% Sun. When I asked mgmt why still 50% on Sun (what signs & associate in aisle said), he started to say that we were being a test market and the stuff would be salvaged on the 5th. But then the nice mgmt guy scanned soemthing and said it was 75%. Not too sure what we are being test marketed on...maybe longer periods before the % drop?