Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I checked on the globes at one target this morning but they were still 44..but now that you said something Im gonna run out to check the other target. Thanks for the info..*fingers crossed*

I scanned them this morning and they were still $44.00........bummer!

I scanned them this morning and they were still $44.00........bummer!

i wish all the targets markdown on same day..:( ..the globes were 75% here last night...if anyone is looking in this area i saw 2 at fremont hub at $22.xx.

I went back and checked another target but the globes were still 44. It seems like this week the workers at mine have been doing stuff in the makeup and cleaning supplies. Setting the shelves and cleaning them..must not have time for any markdowns. I will just keep checking..

Well, I literally did the happy dance in Target today!! :woot2::woot2::2woot::2woot::g_dance::g_dance: I was soo bummed a couple of weeks ago when I missed the Swiss Gear luggage that I had been stalking for weeks. But today I was in there and went to the luggage just in case and I found the bigger Swiss Gear luggage (28") on clearance for$11.24!!!. It was originally $185.49 so I don't even know what percent off that is. I thought it was wrong but it had a tag on the handle and another tag telling about Swiss Gear on one of the zippers and I scanned both.

Olympus FE-4020 62% off - weird - $49.38. Pasadena (2 story) store had several in the drawer behind the counter.

I bought this today and it was the floor model so I got another 30% off ($34.50)! My son has one and it's a really nice little camera!

#056-10-0818

Check the Sally Hansen nail polish and supplies, lots of clearance deals there and if you have any Sally Hansen coupons it makes for an even sweeter deal....:)

I had 3- $1.00 off Sally Hansen nail products and I was able to score: 1 bottle of nail polish for .03 cents (marked down to $1.03 from $4.14); 1 'Deep Callus Foot scrub' and 1 'Deep Callus Remover cream' both marked down to $1.58 from $6.39......these were .58 cents each after my coupons!

Wow!! That is awesome!

I forgot to quote... "Well, I literally did the happy dance in Target today!! I was soo bummed a couple of weeks ago when I missed the Swiss Gear luggage that I had been stalking for weeks. But today I was in there and went to the luggage just in case and I found the bigger Swiss Gear luggage (28") on clearance for$11.24!!!. It was originally $185.49 so I don't even know what percent off that is. I thought it was wrong but it had a tag on the handle and another tag telling about Swiss Gear on one of the zippers and I scanned both. "

Edited by keej
I forgot to quote

Went through Target today...found 4 cans of large Goodstart formula for 30% off. Went ahead and bought those. diapers and pull ups are still 15%-30%. Also went through the new lawn and garden area and found clearance already. They had some weed-be-gone spray for 50% and a weed/grass killer for 30% and fertilizer for 50%. Was surprised to see such new items on clearance.

Went to Target this morning and scanned the interactive globes again, the price marked was 50% off original but it was scanning INF, I tried to talk the cashier into giving it to me for 75% off but no luck, she got the manager and they said if I wanted it I would have to pay the price marked.....$44. Ugh!!! I didn't get it and just wasted a bunch of time tracking the darn thing! :confused:

Darn, so does that mean that they will take it off the shelf now since it was inf? I am going to check target again tomorrow for it. I have it a break b/c I thought maybe they were too busy resetting shelves and werent following the markdowns.

I still cannot believe that it never made it to 75% off, especially when people have been reporting that they have seen 75% off in other stores, it's so frustrating! :mad: I am going to check another Target tomorrow, hopefully I can find one for $22!

Ugh...I think the markdown team at my store is taking the month off. NOTHING is being marked down! I've been checking on the craft supplies/globes repeatedly and they are stuck at 50% off.

Everything else seems to be sitting there at the same price, too.

RE: INTERACTIVE GLOBES

FYI - Be watchful when buying - I did a happy dance up to the checkout with one 75% off only to realize it was missing the "Pen" which is a very important part.

I've seen a lot of them missing this now too that I have been watching for it.

Clearance I have picked up:

Physicians Formula 75% off - there is a new printable coupon $5 off! I actually found $3 peelies too and got 2 Physician formula Items free yesterday

I also found the PopArt Pixies 75% and used $2 q to get for $0.48

Halo Sleep sacks 75% off to $4.98 used $2 printable to get for $2.98

RE: INTERACTIVE GLOBES

FYI - Be watchful when buying - I did a happy dance up to the checkout with one 75% off only to realize it was missing the "Pen" which is a very important part.

I've seen a lot of them missing this now too that I have been watching for it.

Clearance I have picked up:

Physicians Formula 75% off - there is a new printable coupon $5 off! I actually found $3 peelies too and got 2 Physician formula Items free yesterday

I also found the PopArt Pixies 75% and used $2 q to get for $0.48

Halo Sleep sacks 75% off to $4.98 used $2 printable to get for $2.98

You can probably call and get a replacement from the manufacturer.