Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Bummer...I wish it were changing over today. We're getting a bunch of snow tomorrow and I'm not sure that I'll be able to get there. Hopefully my stash is still there when I finally get around to showing up!

I was walking around the store yesterday just laughing because there were things stashed EVERYWHERE! Holiday stuff on every random shelf pretty much. :)

Rockford, Il & Machesney Park, IL still 50% too! I was talking to the cashier & she told me for the last couple of years that they wait at least a week till they go to 75% I was in Florida last year at this time & by now it was 75% off so I don't know it it's just my stores here in Illinois that they wait so long.

Not sure about elsewhere but around here the cashiers don't have a clue. You can ask them, and they'll tell you their opinion (they all have one), but they are almost never accurate.

50% off for me too, lot so stuff left so will be headed back tomorrow. On the toy front my store has started to reset the toy section already. Already 2 rows of clearance toys, lots of endcaps, and still lots mixed in with the regular stuff that they havent' gotten to yet. I would say they were 1/3 done.

50% for Christmas! :yuck: It's only 5 degrees here, and I left at 7 to get there for 8... I didn't get there until 8:30ish.. the roads are terrible!!!

I guess I'll be up early again tomorrow to try again!! (my store is pretty much picked over... I'm not used to this.. so empty! usually we have piles at 90%!):(

Last year I went to get a tree and waited until it was 75% off. All of the stores were out except one, but they were still only 50% off. I was told by a manager that they have to wait until they only have a certain amount of holiday inventory left. I'm not sure how much truth was in that, but the next day I got my tree at 75% off!