Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Does anyone know if tomorrow Christmas will be 75%? Just wondering if I should take the long drive tomorrow:rolleyes:

Everything was still 50% off this morning, but there must have been about 10 employees in the isles rearranging the entire area. They are definitely getting ready and consolidating. I'm going to make the trip tomorrow morning with high hopes. I'm central time, but will post what I find when I get back.

Everything was still 50% off this morning, but there must have been about 10 employees in the isles rearranging the entire area. They are definitely getting ready and consolidating. I'm going to make the trip tomorrow morning with high hopes. I'm central time, but will post what I find when I get back.

Thanks! I guess I will take the drive tomorrow and hope for the best! I need to stock up for next year:D:D

Thanks! I guess I will take the drive tomorrow and hope for the best! I need to stock up for next year:D:D

I'm thinking the same thing! But if anyone beats me to Target tomorrow, can you scope out the toy clearance real quick and see what percent they are too? TIA!

Let me just go ahead and say now that if anybody finds the Spike the Dinosaur (green or red) on clearance for 50% off or more, I would appreciate you picking it up for me. I will pay for it and shipping. Our store doesn't seem to have any left already.

I am willing to be on the lookout for any toys others want as well. I found a few last year and passed them on to my gottadeal friends. It worked out great!

Check out Walmart, a lot of toys including spike have been marked way down. At my local store nothing was marked but I knew to scan certain toys because of another forum I'm on too. Good luck!

txsupermom- Aren't we supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow tomorrow? I'm hoping that isn't so so I can go early in the morning. I went today and it's still 50% with tons of stuff left.

txsupermom- Aren't we supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow tomorrow? I'm hoping that isn't so so I can go early in the morning. I went today and it's still 50% with tons of stuff left.

According to the noon report, 2-3 inches was forecast for Ft Worth and west. We are forecasted to receive 1 inch or less and nothing like what we saw on Christmas eve. Besides, 2-3 inches wouldn't keep me away from 75% off!!:D Good Luck tomorrow.

Let me just go ahead and say now that if anybody finds the Spike the Dinosaur (green or red) on clearance for 50% off or more, I would appreciate you picking it up for me. I will pay for it and shipping. Our store doesn't seem to have any left already.

I am willing to be on the lookout for any toys others want as well. I found a few last year and passed them on to my gottadeal friends. It worked out great!

i saw it at walmart 50% off

According to the noon report, 2-3 inches was forecast for Ft Worth and west. We are forecasted to receive 1 inch or less and nothing like what we saw on Christmas eve. Besides, 2-3 inches wouldn't keep me away from 75% off!!:D Good Luck tomorrow.

LOL!!! That's good... I'm also heading out tomorrow. Good luck to you too!

I did pick up a set of these for $7.50:

Gold Band Porcelain Dinner Plate Set of 12 - 10.5"

I hand washed them after taking them out of the box just a bit ago. I know they are porcelain. And was very careful with putting them away, but two plates just barely touched each other. And chipped!!!! It is a small chip on each plate, but GOODNESS MY!

But I am so very disappointed in them. I can't believe that they chipped so easily! Anyone have a better time with these? Did I really waste my money? We really needed more dinner plates, and I saw the price and was so thrilled at first. Not now.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31WMM%2B%2BbcfL._AA260_.jpg

If they chipped so easy bring them back. You may want to try Walmart because I saw in the Christmas section that they had dishes 50% off. Didn't look at the price but the were service for 4.

Check out Walmart, a lot of toys including spike have been marked way down. At my local store nothing was marked but I knew to scan certain toys because of another forum I'm on too. Good luck!

Walmart is completely unpredictable from store to store. Our store has nothing marked down. And based on history, they won't for 2-3 months.

Walmart is completely unpredictable from store to store. Our store has nothing marked down. And based on history, they won't for 2-3 months.

This is true! The store closest to me still has toys on clearance from last Christmas.:rolleyes:

BTW what is your take on this year's toy clearance? Do you think we'll see 75% soon? You were very accurate last year.:)

If they chipped so easy bring them back. You may want to try Walmart because I saw in the Christmas section that they had dishes 50% off. Didn't look at the price but the were service for 4.

$6 after the 50% off. comes with 4 bowls, 4 salad plates(?), and 4 dinner plates. I got 2 sets haven't opened them yet so I couldn't tell you the quality of them.

This is true! The store closest to me still has toys on clearance from last Christmas.:rolleyes:

BTW what is your take on this year's toy clearance? Do you think we'll see 75% soon? You were very accurate last year.:)

My best guess is Jan 13/14, but I will be ready the 7th just in case! It always depends a bit on how much they have left and how much they need to move. Most stores seem pretty wiped out, so I don't think they'll rush it.

Rockford, Il & Machesney Park, IL still 50% too! I was talking to the cashier & she told me for the last couple of years that they wait at least a week till they go to 75% I was in Florida last year at this time & by now it was 75% off so I don't know it it's just my stores here in Illinois that they wait so long.