Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

No, they were 50%. I am swamped with work, and there is so little left that I'll probably go out this morning for a bit, but I won't hit more than a couple of stores. Did you find much?

I didn't find much at all this year. But I still will go and look at 75% I'm sure I can find something!

McKinney, TX 75% everything except some of the candy, which is still at 50%. I got the tree I was waiting for! Still a bunch of Christmas stuff left.

###051010317 Sherwood Blu Pre-Lit Tree 7.5' $57.49 was $229.99

###052170084 Hello Kitty Body Spray kit $.99 was $3.99

In the candle & pictures section:

###065010528 Smith & Hawken Boxed Potpourri (Pomegranate) $2.48 was $9.99

Edited by Narcolove

75% off here. Got the Hot Wheels pack .99, GI Joe and Transformers packs for 2.24, Bakugan dice game .74, pinpress (star shape) 1.24, and the red box gift sets were all 75% off too. Found some great chenille type blankets with polar bears and snowmen for 3.74 ea. These will make great gifts for teachers next year. Check the tops of all the shelves, the blankets were stocked on the very top next to the pre-lit garland . . . not where I would have expected to find them.

Found the Siberian spruce for my front entry 30.24 was 124.99. Wanted one so bad last year, but missed it.

Also, found sharpies (1 count) marked down to .24 from .99 mixed in with all the holiday stuff. No tape to be found.

Hope everyone is having fun and not spending too much . . . yeah, right.:rolleyes:

###051010311 Pre-lit Siberian Spruce 30.24 was 124.99

###051042344 Phillips 42" LED twinkling snowflake 6.24 was 24.96

###051070841 Topiary pre-lit tree 9.99 was 39.99

###Black dot 50% off

Springfield MO is 75% today. They had brought out quite a bit of stuff. Some I swear I'd never seen before-a bobblehead Darth Vader dressed like Santa?? I would have paid full price for that but was thrilled to see a whole pile of them for 75% off!! They had also brought out loads of paper towels, foil and gladware. I bought quite a bit and there was still plenty left. The best find for me was sharpies for .24 each. The hubby found a whole rack of them! They are individually packaged with snowflakes (I think??) on the background of the package. They are clearly Christmas so I think they must have brought them out overnight to have so many left. We both teach and go through them like crazy.

Really wanted to find more trash bags (only found one box this year...) but as they say at my kids' school: "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit"!

I'm still using the dishwasher tabs from last year too! There are only two boxes left in the garage, so I really wanted to find more. Ah....Target has spoiled me.

Just got back from the Ward Parkway Mall Target in KC. 75% off and pretty much fully stocked still. I got my tree! (The Phillips 7' LED prelit for $54).

### Found GI Joe/Transformer Sets: $2.99

### Little Miss Set: $4.99 (still a bit pricey if you ask me, but my daughter will love it in her Easter Basket!)

### Tablecloth: $1.49

### Tech Deck Skateboards: $.74

### Ghiradelli: $.99 (used a $1/2 coupon printable at Target.com and got them for $.49 each)

### Puffs Tissues: $.49

I had both kids with me, so I couldn't really effectively shop with them grabbing things off the shelves! I may go back tonight for a few more ornaments, etc. I honestly could not believe how much they still had. It was like it was still before Christmas. There were at least 20 Christmas Trees...probably more.

75% off here. Managed to get everything I needed between my two closest stores. Still a TON of stuff left, so I will be checking back for 90% off bargains. Overheard an employee say they were selling the display trees for 90% off, and since they were plugged in, you can tell if they work! Might be worth inquiring at your store if you are interested (you might not get a box though).

The sharpies are a great deal! I found black, red, and green for 24 cents each. Also scored some Scotch tape (singles and three-packs), pop-up tape, and gift wrap cutters. A note on the tape, I found lots of "Christmas" tape in the regular tape aisle (but also vice versa, I got charged full price for a tape and had to bring it in for a refund). The way to tell the difference is: on all the Scotch brand products, if it has a preprinted price in the corner, it is Christmas and will be discounted. Otherwise they look identical.

I was disappointed to see the holiday fragranced items (Glade, Febreeze, Method, etc) were only 15% off - WTH? Could have bought them cheaper before the holidays! Also Smith & Hawken holiday and schmancy Christmas section were only 30%.

My Mom called to let me know that Christmas went 75% today and that the Starbucks Holiday blend coffee bags was ringing up at $1.99 a bag. I was just at Target a couple of days ago and bought a few things at 50% and didn't see much worth going back for, but when she told me about the coffee I threw the kids in the car and ran to the clearance section. I got eight bags and handed the rest to another woman who wanted to know what I was so excited about. I also got gift sets for $2.50 each and tissue paper for .44. In the regular food section mixed in with the reg Goldfish were Holiday boxes with trees and stockings. They weren't marked clearance, but were ringing up .87 for the 11 oz box. Scoped out the toys and they are still at 30%, but they were consolidating everything. Also found a few items at 15% in the baby section, but didn't look too close at anything.

###Holiday Goldfish 11oz box .87

###Starbucks Holiday blend coffee $1.99

###tissue paper .44

###Target gift sets $2.50 were $10 found lantern/flashlight combo for the kids to use in their tents and a tabletop disco ball.

###Amaryllis planter gift set with bulb $2.50 was $10

Edited by shoppinmama

Eastern nc, still 50% off Christmas (I scanned some items just to be sure) 30% off candy though it looked like only mint chocolate chips left from what I seen..I didn't see anymore signs for the black dots..there was hardly anything left in the Christmas section, no wrapping paper left..30% off toys

Plainville MA: toys are 30% off :no: and Christmas stuff in 75% off, but the only thing really left for Christmas is glass bulbs-no more candy or wrapping stuff. The box sets of soap, make-up ect. that they have only around Christmas were only 15% off :shock: What kind of deal it that?

75% off Christmas in Strongsville Ohio. No wrap, cards, lights but lots or ornaments. My timing was right this time! I got some of the shatterproof ornaments in the package that looks like a light bulb. They are multi colored and were originally $6 so I bought 4 for $6. They even had a few trees left, but I don't think they were pre-lit.

There was a ton of activity in the toy section. There were several people working and the had most of the toys off of the shelves and in carts in the isles. Anybody know what this means? Looked like the were re-setting the toy section. There was stuff all over and I couldn't get down any of the aisles. I only saw things from a distance and looked like they were only 30% off. Does the stuff in the carts mean that its stuff that's going to get marked down? I have my eye on some Star Wars Battle packs for my DS birthday.

I went to a different Target during lunch and it was 75% off! For those of you in KC, it was the one at 151st and Hwy 69. Lots of stuff left when I was there at 11:00. Lots of trees, gift bags, stocking, ornaments…just a bunch of stuff! The one I went to this morning that was 50% off was the SuperTarget in Overland Park.

I went to the Target on 135th and state line, and also the one in Belton. They both are 75% and still had tons of stuff left. I got pokemon cards, pet shop cards, wrapping paper, sharpies, and many misc. other items for $1 and under. I finally got me a tree! It was the 6' colorado pine for 17. A great day at Target. :cheesy:

My Mom called to let me know that Christmas went 75% today and that the Starbucks Holiday blend coffee bags was ringing up at $1.99 a bag.

Aargh, I missed these. By chance, were they whole beans, or preground only? If it's whole beans I might go back and look, if not I won't bother since DH is such a coffee snob he HAS to grind it himself :rolleyes: