Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

###Vin Diesel XXX blu-ray 4.96 was 19.99

###Appleseed Ex Machina blu-ray 7.46 was 29.99

###Walt Disney Young Black Stallion DVD 2.36 was 9.44

###Teen Titans complete 4th season DVD 3.76 was 14.99

(all above had long red/white "as is" labels, but still factory sealed)

Also found the Ghost Rider mask and gauntlet set for $4.71 and Human Tourch flaming head and glove set for $3.51. Both had "as-is repackage" red and white tags since they were missing the full costumes. Was still a major score, since my boys love wearing super hero masks, capes, gloves, etc.!! They don't want to take the time to put on a full outfit and only end up playing with the accessories anyway! All the costumes were 30% off, but keep a look out for the "as-is" halloween stuff. They were marked down really low, then the 30% off on top! I'm gonna get BIG super mom points for these!!:D

Does anyone happen to have the DCIP # off the DeLonghi Cafe Nabucco coffee/espresso machine? I ALMOST bought it today, til I really checked it out and realized it was missing several parts....the little attachment for the espresso beans, the carafe, etc. DeLonghi doesn't offer replacement parts on this machine - I checked. I didn't know you could look stuff up by the number - I thought I just was out of luck! There are 3 other Targets within 20 minutes I could go to if a local one had the machine....I guess I could run back tonight and get the # if no one has it handy...

Starbucks chocolate bars (new bigger bars) on clearance... .90 each... Peelies on them for $1 off. Got 30 of the for FREE plus .10 overage (Im giving them to my aunt for her food bags- she runs the county food bank).

:eyepoppin Wow! Thats something that they paid you 10 cents per bar to buy them. You are my hero Elena! :yup:

Did anyone ever see a universal remote in the electronics clearance recently? I hid one and forgot all about it until last night and remembered when we were there last thursday night...I made my peruse, but didn't see any of the remotes left on the clearance endcap...but mine should still be in its hiding place, no one has discovered it yet. Just wondered how low they went.

Does anyone happen to have the DCIP # off the DeLonghi Cafe Nabucco coffee/espresso machine? I ALMOST bought it today, til I really checked it out and realized it was missing several parts....the little attachment for the espresso beans, the carafe, etc. DeLonghi doesn't offer replacement parts on this machine - I checked. I didn't know you could look stuff up by the number - I thought I just was out of luck! There are 3 other Targets within 20 minutes I could go to if a local one had the machine....I guess I could run back tonight and get the # if no one has it handy...

The number on the receipt is: 072080087; don't know if this is the DCPI, but will check later.

Discovered a great deal by accident...

The glade Starter kit (the one that comes with the glass holder and 2 oil candle refills) is on sale for $2.50, but only the Apple Cinnamon scent...there are $3.00 coupons on those boxes and on some other scents...so they are free. I think they normally run around $6.00...

The best part is that if you buy 4, you get a $5.00 gift card...

I do not like the apple cinnamon candles, so I will chuck them or give them away, but I could sure use the holder...

***this is the first time I posted to this thread, so if you need a specific number, UPC or receipt code, please let me know

forgot to mention...there is a coupon inside the box for a third one free, when you buy 2 candle refill packs

Edited by nannyhipster
coupon info

The glade Starter kit (the one that comes with the glass holder and 2 oil candle refills) is on sale for $2.50, but only the Apple Cinnamon scent...there are $3.00 coupons on those boxes and on some other scents...so they are free. I think they normally run around $6.00...

I do not like the apple cinnamon candles, so I will chuck them or give them away, but I could sure use the holder...

***this is the first time I posted to this thread, so if you need a specific number, UPC or receipt code, please let me know

forgot to mention...there is a coupon inside the box for a third one free, when you buy 2 candle refill packs

Wasn't there a coupon in Sunday's paper too?

Anyone seen the kids rugs go any lower than 30%?

At my Target (va.beach) the entire aisle (in the Home/Gifts section) was labeled 50% off but the rugs were still at 30% off. I asked an associate and she went ahead and honored the 50% price!

Does anyone know if the rugs were reduced today? DCPI: 41564109 (this is for the Color Block Rug, there is also one with flowers and another boys' rug in sports theme).

Thanks I will have to check that out..

I found the Rival Icey cream machine today. But I am not sure if all the parts are there. It was the floor model. Can the person who purchased one please tell me if there is suppose to be a beater inside? Also if you could pm me the "basic" instructions I would appreciate it. :confused:Thnx.

my target didn't have any appliances left and last tues. they had plenty. they did have a bedhead flatiron for 24.XX reg. 49.XX which i would have purchased but i just bought a chi off amazon. they had one gaming system for the car???? reg 121.xx on sale for 70.XX. not sure exactly what it did. i think you could play games in the car or in the house without having to hook up to a tv. no candy bars cheap either. it was a bad perusing day:yuck:

Can you tell me where you got the coupons?

Well, I got it from this coupon site http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/forums/view.php?pg=coupon_generator, which is a nice way to get multiples of coupons at one printing. However, the coupon expired on Saturday, so they have removed it from their site. I used some today and they went through just fine... sometimes you can eek out a few more days from Target coupons. I have some saved to a pdf if you want to contact me, I will be happy to e-mail them to you. I have no idea when the system will reject them and you have to be comfortable using an expired coupon. That is all I will say cause I don't think "they" like us talking about coupons on this particular forum... :no:

Found a nice deal on pencil sharpeners today and if you (like me) struggle with electric pencil sharpeners that don't work, THIS is a really nice one. It's made by Wescott and I actually bought the BIG one (that plugs in) at Costco this summer. Target is clearancing out the baby ones (that require batteries). They look just like the big one only smaller. Anyway, kind of a silly thing to gush about, but some of the electric pencil sharpeners I've bought just don't sharpen well at all or they only sharpen one side and by the time you try to rotate it, the thing is ground down to nothing. My girls' teachers ask that all pencils be sharpened before the first day of school, which is understandable, so I love having a good sharpener.

So, if you are looking for a nice one, these are a great deal.... clearanced down from $10.xx to $2.xx. The Wescott sissors are all 75% off too, as well as some other miscellaneous office supply stuff that didn't get marked down before-- at least they are around here anyway!

...almost forgot another kind of nice, random find if you use this particular shampoo-- Pureology Shampoo was 1/2 price. They had 3 bottles of it marked to $13.48 down from $27. Kind of stinks having to pay that kind of money for shampoo, but ever since I've had to start highlighting my random grey hairs away, I need something more gentle than the regular stuff, so at 1/2 price, that was a nice find for me anyway!

Target on Wells in Orange Park fl (near Jacksonville) They must have a DM coming in soon because they were marking stuff down left and right and they had a crew polishing and scraping the floors. The place was very straight, although I will say Target is usually very straight but today there was a difference. Some mark downs in Camping area, shoes, households. They were resetting the high priced hair shampoos and and clearancing them out. Same for some of the flatirons and hair dryers. . There were 3 Aisles, yes aisles of bras, two quads of panties, lots of socks.

Kids clothes were only at 30 % and there was nothing spectacular.

Starbucks bars went lower than 90 but I dont know how much lower as they were just pulling them from the register candy area and said they would be lower...however, none have the peel off coupons like another poster saw.:( I was hoping for stocking stuffers and co worker goodies!