Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

I went this morning..just hoping for 75%..NOPE..I talked to one of the workers & they told me it was not done on a schedule now, they just have to wait til it comes over the walkie talkie, She said each store is different now just depends on how good things are moving!! So sad:(

I went this morning..just hoping for 75%..NOPE..I talked to one of the workers & they told me it was not done on a schedule now, they just have to wait til it comes over the walkie talkie, She said each store is different now just depends on how good things are moving!! So sad:(

75% isn't supposed to be until tomorrow, do the workers ever admit to a "schedule"? or ever say "yes don't buy it today the price will be less tomorrow?"

###Halloween still scanned 50% off at 9AM

###High School Musical 3D Magic Image Lamp $3.14 (24.99)

###Camp Rock stuff 75% off (shelf/pic frame, dish set, pics, stool, moon chair, etc)

###Wall Quotes $4.24 (16.99) I got: Boy, n: a noise with dirt on it.

###Assorted Car Air Fresheners - couple of tree scents, some canned ones 50% off

I need a bedside lamp right now so the HSM will do in a pinch until I find ones DH & I agree on then I'll give it to my niece.

50% here too...saw a rolling cart with boxes of Halloween paper towels and lots of napkins on the shelf. Not much candy left but I don't need it anyway (still have 7 baby pounds to get rid of before the holiday feasting begins). 1 1/2 isles of costumes, only toy-type things were the mr potato head things & play-doh, a few t-shirts & leggings for the kids.

Don't forget to print your toy catalog coupons. You can use the machines in the print of the store so you have the coupons on Target blue paper.

Print them out in store?

yes, use the registry machines and click go to Target.com or shop Target.com, then scroll down to the red box on the left and click "get coupons" right under "holiday toy catalog". You can see what it looks like on your computer (and print the coupons at home if you wanted) by going to target.com

Found Huggies wipes refill packages (504 wipes in package)50% off for $6.xx and, one them there were peelies for a FREE Juicy Juice 8pk 4.23oz juice boxes w/ purchase of huggies wipes. It is a Target coupon that expires 12/31/08 and does NOT state any size Huggies wipes required. So, keep an eye out and look at those wipes refill packs!!

Today, found an Eddie Bauer xtra long Twin Airbed reg $29 was 85% off for $3.xx

Moon Sand Castle kits also 85% off for $2.44

Pampers Cruisers size 6 72ct 50% off $13.xx

Edited by tnt_mommy

Found Huggies wipes refill packages (504 wipes in package)50% off for $6.xx and, one them there were peelies for a FREE minute maid 8pk 4.25oz juice boxes w/ purchase of huggies wipes. It is a Target coupon that expires 12/31/08 and does NOT state any size Huggies wipes required. So, keep an eye out and look at those wipes refill packs!!

Today, found an Eddie Bauer xtra long Twin Airbed reg $29 was 85% off for $3.xx

Moon Sand Castle kits also 85% off for $2.44

Pampers Cruisers size 6 72ct 50% off $13.xx

Where did you find the wipes???? End cap or in aisle???? TIA :)

yes, use the registry machines and click go to Target.com or shop Target.com, then scroll down to the red box on the left and click "get coupons" right under "holiday toy catalog". You can see what it looks like on your computer (and print the coupons at home if you wanted) by going to target.com

Wow thanks might as well use there paper and ink lol

Where did you find the wipes???? End cap or in aisle???? TIA :)

I found them on an endcap since they were on clearance. But even if not clearance priced at your store, maybe worth taking a stroll down the regular aisle. (btw, all the ones I saw were on the white refill package 504ct sensitive skin type). They weren't a box, but rather a plastic "bag" with refills inside. Since it doesn't specify any size wipes, it makes me wonder if it would work with a travel size, and then get a free package of Juicy Juice.

Good luck finding them!

Edited by tnt_mommy

Halloween was still 50% off here.

I have been eyeing a turntech(spelling?) portable DVD player for awhile, it's originally 99.99, and it's been marked down to 69.98 for awhile. I wanted to hide one somewhere, But I don't have any luck with that usually. I thought it would go down more today, but no luck.

I found them on an endcap since they were on clearance. But even if not clearance priced at your store, maybe worth taking a stroll down the regular aisle. (btw, all the ones I saw were on the white refill package 504ct sensitive skin type). They weren't a box, but rather a plastic "bag" with refills inside. Since it doesn't specify any size wipes, it makes me wonder if it would work with a travel size, and then get a free package minute maid.

Good luck finding them!

The coupon on the clearance box of wipes I bought was for a free 8 pk of Juicy Juice juice boxes w/ purchase of Huggies wipes. It didn't specify any size wipes, just that you purchased Huggies Wipes. It was a Target coupon.

The coupon on the clearance box of wipes I bought was for a free 8 pk of Juicy Juice juice boxes w/ purchase of Huggies wipes. It didn't specify any size wipes, just that you purchased Huggies Wipes. It was a Target coupon.

You're right! my bad . . was doing it from memory, lol.

The coupon is a Target coupon exp 12/31/08. States Free 8pk 4.23oz Juicy Juice w/ purchase of Huggies Baby wipe.

I'll edit my original post to correct.

Anyway, could still be a good deal since they dont list any size wipes required. So maybe travel size Huggies wipes and get free juicy juice.

sorry for any confusion

Edited by tnt_mommy

i was at my local target today and they had the xbox 120 hard drive on sell from $180 to $125.

WOW thats awesome.I want to get my son one but waiting for a sale.My DH says get the aracade for him.Is it true on that one u cant save games at all or u just have to buy a memory card?Can he go online with the arcade one.These still confuse the heck out of me.