Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Pepsi 12 packs are 3/$9 this week in the add. The pepsi 12 pack $1 coupons from the Target site is gone.... Still valid... Where can I find the $1 off Pepsi 12 pack Target coupon so I can print a bunch? Thanks for any help

Thanks for the heads-up!! My in-laws are coming in and only drink Pepsi (heaven forbid we serve them Coke!!!!!) :cheesy:

I'm in need of a long decorative curtain rod to hold my new clearance drapes. Has anyone ever seen this type of thing go on clearance, and if so, would they be in with the regular full priced rods since they are so long and probably wouldn't fit on an endcap? thanks!

I'm in need of a long decorative curtain rod to hold my new clearance drapes. Has anyone ever seen this type of thing go on clearance, and if so, would they be in with the regular full priced rods since they are so long and probably wouldn't fit on an endcap? thanks!

Two of my local targets just got rid of lots of curtain rods. You might want to check your local goodwill.

My deal of the day was an Aero Garden for $24.48!! I was ecstatic! I have wanted one of these since I first saw them in a catalog, but they were around $500 then. They are "down" to $180-$200 most places now, but that is still too high for me. I saw this one on clearance about a month or so ago at the Glendale Galleria store, but figured they'd be gone by the time they went down enough. Sure enough, they were gone, but I saw one on an endcap with regular merchandise, turned so it wasn't obvious it didn't belong. Anyway, I was doing that "oh, please, oh, please" prayer we all do from time to time, all the way to the scanner. It was NOF, and the cashier did a "name your price" thing. Whoopee!! I am not even going to tell DH as he'll be annoyed at the size. But I will have to clean out some office space in the house to set it up. I have a home office, so he can't complain too much.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V5T0TY5EL._SS400_.jpg

They were on clearance a few weeks back at my store. I bought some of the really long ones and they were in the regular isle.

My deal of the day was an Aero Garden for $24.48!! I was ecstatic! I have wanted one of these since I first saw them in a catalog, but they were around $500 then. They are "down" to $180-$200 most places now, but that is still too high for me. I saw this one on clearance about a month or so ago at the Glendale Galleria store, but figured they'd be gone by the time they went down enough. Sure enough, they were gone, but I saw one on an endcap with regular merchandise, turned so it wasn't obvious it didn't belong. Anyway, I was doing that "oh, please, oh, please" prayer we all do from time to time, all the way to the scanner. It was NOF, and the cashier did a "name your price" thing. Whoopee!! I am not even going to tell DH as he'll be annoyed at the size. But I will have to clean out some office space in the house to set it up. I have a home office, so he can't complain too much.

I am so jealous!!! :) I would love to get this for my mil's birthday, and for that price I would love it even more.

I finally found my first Minute Maid! LOL It only took me 2 years of looking and then traveling 2 states away on a weekend trip and going to 2 different Targets and I only found one but let me tell you I was so happy! My daughter was like what are you smiling about? I told her I would explain after we got out of the store, LOL very hush hush, hahaha

That is an awesome deal!!! I love these and want one too! Way to go....:D

You got a super great deal! I have wanted one of those for the last year...but like you didnt like the prices...I didnt even know Target had them. What were they marked down to before they went NOF?

Shouldn't Monday be the crayola stuff/craft kids stuff being marked down? I went into Target last night and that aisle is a mess, but everything is still 50% off. Should I be going when it opens at 9am or would 10am or so be ok? There is some markers, paintbrushes, etc I want for my daughter. She is a craft/art project nut

You got a super great deal! I have wanted one of those for the last year...but like you didnt like the prices...I didnt even know Target had them. What were they marked down to before they went NOF?

I am not entirely sure, so I came up with the price on the fly. I only ever saw them at this particular store, which is very large (3 stories inside an upscale mall). I tried searching the Target website to see what they were selling them for, but I have had a lot of trouble searching Target.com lately as it just seems to sit and spin for a long time without producing a result. There wasn't a red tag on it, so I was just making a stab in the dark. I don't even know if they took them all the way to 75%.

What is an Aero Garden? :confused: It looks cool...what does it do?

It is a mini self-contained hydroponic system for growing plants. It comes with the lights already installed and everything. DH & I LOVE to cook, so it would be nice to be able to have herbs growing year round in the house, especially basil since we do a lot of Italian & Thai.

Shouldn't Monday be the crayola stuff/craft kids stuff being marked down? I went into Target last night and that aisle is a mess, but everything is still 50% off. Should I be going when it opens at 9am or would 10am or so be ok? There is some markers, paintbrushes, etc I want for my daughter. She is a craft/art project nut

Yes. I thought it would go last week, but it didn't. I am after a couple of the stepping stone kits. My boys LOVE making stepping stones. They play with them in our back garden, so I don't mind them making a bunch, but the kits are expensive, and I never seem to make it to Michaels with coupons.

I don't know if you live close enough to do this, but I find they are marking them at a bad time for me. So I am going to put stuff in a cart and then park the cart in another department. I usually pick sporting goods and toss a couple of sleeping bags on top. Most people assume they are go-backs and leave them alone. Then I head back a little later after markdowns are complete. I only do it when I can't hang out and wait. Our stores tend to mark these right at about 9am or so when I need to be taking DS to preschool. If you try it, just make sure you leave at least one of the item for them to mark.

It is a mini self-contained hydroponic system for growing plants. It comes with the lights already installed and everything. DH & I LOVE to cook, so it would be nice to be able to have herbs growing year round in the house, especially basil since we do a lot of Italian & Thai.

I wanted one for herbs too! I am so jealous...that was a great find. Lots of yummy meals coming up at your house!!:gdlicklips:

Can someone please tell me what the MM juice deal is? I've seen people post about finding it but I don't have any idea what they are.

Thanks!

They are boxed juice, in the drink isle, it's a ten pack that's not supposed to be there and it comes up $.69, we think they are supposed to be in the market place but some associates don't know that and put them with the regular drinks, so we sometimes find them. It's not the minute maid orange. They are usually in with the 15 packs.

Can someone please tell me what the MM juice deal is? I've seen people post about finding it but I don't have any idea what they are.

Thanks!

They are boxed juice, in the drink isle, it's a ten pack that's not supposed to be there and it comes up $.69, we think they are supposed to be in the market place but some associates don't know that and put them with the regular drinks, so we sometimes find them. It's not the minute maid orange. They are usually in with the 15 packs.

But not the OJ, usually only apple, grape or fruit punch. they look exactly like the 15 packs, but they don't say 15 on the front. The 15 packs have three rows of 5 boxes, the 10s have 2 rows of 10 boxes. you sometimes need to dig around, and you might go months or years before you find your first set. or, you might be like me and find them all the time.

:gdcry: Went into the Vogel Target Sat. night and saw one tan ottoman but it was only 30% off. Thought I didn't want to pay that much for it so I passed. Well the more I thought about it the more I wanted it. Went in Sun. afternoon and of course it was gone.:cry2::gdcry: I kept telling Dh that it probably got moved and was still in the store somewhere b/c I didn't look hard enough for it, whole family was w/me, lol. So now I'm bummed. The store associate couldn't look it up b/c she didn't know the number and I haven't been able to find it online. Oh well, next time I'm considering buying something I guess I will go ahead and get it.

Lucky you! :) I havent even seen those in the target, forget seeing on sale or clearance.

I am not entirely sure, so I came up with the price on the fly. I only ever saw them at this particular store, which is very large (3 stories inside an upscale mall). I tried searching the Target website to see what they were selling them for, but I have had a lot of trouble searching Target.com lately as it just seems to sit and spin for a long time without producing a result. There wasn't a red tag on it, so I was just making a stab in the dark. I don't even know if they took them all the way to 75%.

They are $150, so you got a fantastic deal.....

Oh, I've always wanted one of those!!! I love to cook too, and my whiskey barrell is right now full of kindling until it warms up a bit...can't wait until it's safe to plant...my veggie garden is going to be double the size it was last year in ohio...woohoo!

Oh, I've always wanted one of those!!! I love to cook too, and my whiskey barrell is right now full of kindling until it warms up a bit...can't wait until it's safe to plant...my veggie garden is going to be double the size it was last year in ohio...woohoo!

I am pretty excited. We have a hydroponics store within walking distance, so I even have a place to go to ask questions and buy seeds (much cheaper than the "kits" for the garden)!

:gdcry: Went into the Vogel Target Sat. night and saw one tan ottoman but it was only 30% off. Thought I didn't want to pay that much for it so I passed. Well the more I thought about it the more I wanted it. Went in Sun. afternoon and of course it was gone.:cry2::gdcry: I kept telling Dh that it probably got moved and was still in the store somewhere b/c I didn't look hard enough for it, whole family was w/me, lol. So now I'm bummed. The store associate couldn't look it up b/c she didn't know the number and I haven't been able to find it online. Oh well, next time I'm considering buying something I guess I will go ahead and get it.

I saw this on Friday as well. I even scanned it, but it was only 30%. I did only see the one, so we'll see if it's still there today....

In Houston, they went from 30% straight to 75%.

thanks!~~ will keep checking ours--they were still 30 off as of last night--but then it has been cold and snowy here ;) but i did find a bunch of ice scrapers at 75 off....... bought the little ones for 0.48 cents (from 1.99)...

I went to the Newport News, VA store today and found a Kurv. Woohoo!! It was on the shelf where the new ones are supposed to be with the clearance sticker to the back. It was marked $24.xx but it rang up $12.xx. This will come in great with a messy 2 1/2 year old. Edited by mommy2justin

Pepsi 12 packs are 3/$9 this week in the add. The pepsi 12 pack $1 coupons from the Target site is gone.... Still valid... Where can I find the $1 off Pepsi 12 pack Target coupon so I can print a bunch? Thanks for any help

don't know if anyone replied yet to you. i tried earlier but it didn't go through for some reason but anyways. The site is

http://www.afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator