Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Was at my Target and they didn't mark down the kids craft stuff. I was there twice... went this morning... stayed over an hour (no markdown teams in site except in the hair stuff) then after grocery shopping and other stuff, went back around 12:30pm. No markdowns again. Will go back tomorrow

I lucked out Thursday night. I found a 3 burner stainless steel grill originally $199 for $49.xx! There were 3 but I could only fit 1 in my car. I went back first thing Friday morning to get one for my mom but of course they were all gone. I have a feeling the employees snatched them up because everyone who saw the price commented on how good it was.

went this AM to look at electronics (there were 2 26' LCD tv's there at 30% off)...the markdown lady was right there and there was only one tv left, so i asked her if she was marking it down any further. She looked at me and said "no, and that when it does go down i'll be at the end of a long line to get it. she also pointedly said that employees can get it as well. and that since i've gotten a good deal i should understand how it works." I finally recognized her as one of the employees from when i found the Disney puzzles, but i thought her response was really rude...it was like she was mad at me for finding the deals...

I did pick up the remote charger for $19.99 (finally 75% off!!!), the razor in the add w/5$ giftcard (plus i had a $4 coupon)...i'll tell you guys if it's worth the discounted price even after i try it (expensive razor!!!!). picked up some other odds and ends as well...$60 worth and i cannot remember!:fluffy:

On those Nickolodeon mp3's...can you upload music to them from the computer too? I saw they are 1G and says they hold up to 500 songs compared to the disney mix clip ones. They had a lot of the disney ones too that were still marked 69.xx...but thought the nickolodeon ones might be better. Anyone have the nickolodeon ones?

Seen this posted somewhere (sorry I am not sure where so I can't quote original poster). Not sure if this is what you were talking about. Pretty good deal for $14.99.

http://www.graveyardmall.com/spsq1gbmp3pl.html

I don't know if it's been mentioned but tons of women's tights were marked down today.

Have any NJ perusers seen that Black & Decker can/ jar opener around? I checked Linden, Watchung, and Union today and came up with nothing.

Hi, does anyone by chance have the dcpi or the ASIN # for the Isaac Mizarhi green w/polka dot sheets?? I bought the butterfly duvet and desperatly want the sheets now :eek: of course can't find them anywhere, so I want to try and do a search on target to see if any store around me might have them, I need them in a queen...thanks:)

P.S. bidding on some on ebay, but the shipping on some is as high as $20:eyepoppin

It is a mini self-contained hydroponic system for growing plants. It comes with the lights already installed and everything. DH & I LOVE to cook, so it would be nice to be able to have herbs growing year round in the house, especially basil since we do a lot of Italian & Thai.

Please check yours & keep your reciept.

My DD bought the best one they sell & has had nothing but problems. The lights keep going out & it is a socket problem they are aware of. They have shipped her 3 complete new hoods already & she just got it for Christmas!!!! I hope the model you got is ok. I'm not sure which hers is. I have been looking for the clearance seeds for her,but no luck.

Please check yours & keep your reciept.

My DD bought the best one they sell & has had nothing but problems. The lights keep going out & it is a socket problem they are aware of. They have shipped her 3 complete new hoods already & she just got it for Christmas!!!! I hope the model you got is ok. I'm not sure which hers is. I have been looking for the clearance seeds for her,but no luck.

You don't have to use their seeds. Tell her to go online and read about hydroponics and she can get some ideas what to plant without spending a small fortune on seeds. Our local hydroponics store sells regular seeds like you buy at Walmart, etc.

Thanks for the heads up, though! I'll have to make a point of getting it set up sooner rather than later.

Good target night for me,

I hit the makeup department pretty hard! A lot of 75% off. However, there wasn't much left, so I got what I could find. I also looked behind the other sections of makeup (you have to reach in and feel around) and I was finding a lot of stashed stuff!

I also picked up 2- four pack mach 3 razors at 50% off. I searched high and low for more but I think I found the last of them.

Got a global bazaar marble tray thing that was originally 24.99 for 1.24 thanks to my cool cashier.

Good Night at Target for me too!!! I got the Dirt Devil broom vac for 12.xx (was looking for the Kurve, but found this instead). Also got some other odds and ends on clearance, and 4 MM's...

I also found 4 more of the Disney Espheria puzzles... I now have WAY to many, but have been picking them up because I am getting them for 3.xx a piece. If anyone needs 1, 2 or 4... please PM me... I bought a couple as gifts for nieces and kids of friends, but like I said still have to many, and for that price (90% off) i would hate to have to return them!!!

I found a lot of crayola marked to 75% off today. I didn't make it out until about 1 and they appeared to be finishing up the markdowns in the aisle. I got a few of those color wonder paintbrush sets for $2.xx ; some of the soft marker color wonder sets for the same price. I also got some cute crayola painting kits as well for $1.24. The second store didn't have any of them stickered. I almost wasn't going to bother scanning, but I'm glad I did. I didn't make it to the second store until after 4, so maybe it was more of an afternoon markdown?? I didn't see the stationary marked down much below 30-50%. Although one of the stores had a ton of scrapbooks in the disney characters... Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, and Cinderella (I think that was all). They were $3.xx I think. They were cute.. kind of a smaller size. I passed on those.

I found a lot of crayola marked to 75% off today. I didn't make it out until about 1 and they appeared to be finishing up the markdowns in the aisle. I got a few of those color wonder paintbrush sets for $2.xx ; some of the soft marker color wonder sets for the same price. I also got some cute crayola painting kits as well for $1.24. The second store didn't have any of them stickered. I almost wasn't going to bother scanning, but I'm glad I did. I didn't make it to the second store until after 4, so maybe it was more of an afternoon markdown?? I didn't see the stationary marked down much below 30-50%. Although one of the stores had a ton of scrapbooks in the disney characters... Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell, and Cinderella (I think that was all). They were $3.xx I think. They were cute.. kind of a smaller size. I passed on those.

I went this morning around 11am and they were marking scrapbooking stuff. I checked and the color wonder and crayola stuff had not gone down. I guess I will go back tomorrow! Thanks!

I went today to get the Pepsi deal. Well, I was planning on getting the ones with the peelies that had the free Pepsi max with the purchase of 4 Pepsi products. I have one, but I wish I had grabbed more because there were none left. Anyway, I then realized that they were completely sold out of the Pepsi Max! So I got 6 12 packs at $2 a piece after Q and am going to go back later this week to get 6 more and hope that I can get the Pepsi Max with the coupon. Do you think they would do a raincheck since it requires I purchase 4 Pepsi 12 packs since I have???

Who is ready for ESPHERA Round 2 and 3?

I found the Disney one a week ago. There was 2 of them. I picked thm both up and paid 3.49 each.

THANK OP!

BUT not, for Round 2 and 3! lol!

I finally found 2 and when I cashed out I explained to the cashier when I scanned them they come up INF and that I know someone who got them for $3.49 because they were clearanced...So she replied "if it was on clearance, it would have a clearance sticker on it!". So she called someone else over and again I explained the $3.49 price to her; she looked up the last price of the puzzles, and she told me it was $1.48!!!!!! I was soooo happy!! After she walked away I said to the cashier "I thought it was suppose to have a clearance sticker on it?!" she didnt reply....I was so annoyed with her attitude, but quickly forgot about it as I thought about my good deal!!!

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested - I was in Target today and saw the Flor rug sets marked 30% off. They were $100 originally so it's not a great price yet, but hopefully they'll still be around at 75% off. I'm not sure if they're all on clearance, but I do know the Disney ones were (DD wants the princess ones).

Good Night at Target for me too!!! I got the Dirt Devil broom vac for 12.xx (was looking for the Kurve, but found this instead). Also got some other odds and ends on clearance, and 4 MM's...

I also found 4 more of the Disney Espheria puzzles... I now have WAY to many, but have been picking them up because I am getting them for 3.xx a piece. If anyone needs 1, 2 or 4... please PM me... I bought a couple as gifts for nieces and kids of friends, but like I said still have to many, and for that price (90% off) i would hate to have to return them!!!

I will take 2 of them. I have alot of birthdays in April, so they will come in handy.

When I saw them at the store they told me that if I wanted it I had to pay 7.48 for it.

Just a heads up for anyone who's interested - I was in Target today and saw the Flor rug sets marked 30% off. They were $100 originally so it's not a great price yet, but hopefully they'll still be around at 75% off. I'm not sure if they're all on clearance, but I do know the Disney ones were (DD wants the princess ones).

Mine had a ton... Disney Cars too

I've seen the puzzles in Targets here but when I scan them, they come up $32.49.

It is possible your store has them marked correctly. It is also possible you are looking at the wrong design. The one we are talking about is covered with full body designs of figures like Cinderella & the Prince, etc. There is a regular world map Esphera puzzle that is full price. There is also a World map puzzle that has some Disney characters on it that is full price.

Can someone please give me more info on the Dirt Devil broom vac people are finding on clearance.

I wouldn't even bother with these. I had one & you may as well sweep the floor. The regular hard floor vacs are easier to use since they have wheels & you just push them. This one is like a heavy broom and for me it was awkward to use. Some people do like them though? I got the Eureka pronto 2 in 1 last year on clearance & LOVE it. No comparison, hands down the best & I have tried several types since DH has artharitus.

In the mens section:

Found 2 pair packs of dress socks for men- $1.24

2 pair packs of boxers (cotton) Fruit of the Loom $1.48 (bought all 6 packs of my husband's size). He always goes through boxers so quickly!

Bought another 15 12 packs of Mt Dew at $2 a piece

Found hello Kitty purses $1.48 each (hidden in the bra section).. Regularly 9.99 each. Bought the two I found for my twin nieces

Another Grill cover $6 and change

Grill apron w/ pockets (also folds up ) $1.74

Foot warming packs... 6 pack for $1.24 (my husband likes these for hunting)

Monkey shaped liquid bath for .24 each (SOOO cute... reminds of of bobby Jack)... Bought all 12 of them (for stocking stuffers and birthday party extras)