Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

To the shoppers who found the copper fire pit, what state are you in?

I'm in FL

Where in the store are you finding the firepits? I went today, but the ones they had out where full price. The grills also where full price. Both where by the summer stuff they just put out.

The fire pits that were clearance @ my store were in the same aisle as all the full priced ones for a long time. Then, the day that I found them 75% off, they were moved to an endcap in that came area. My store only had the copper fire bowl and one other type of outdoor fireplace on clearance and the others were all still full price.

I found the

North American Grill $49.98

Toro Electric Snow Shovel $24.98 (we are suppose to get a little snow -so I am hoping I get to try this out)

Burt Bees kits $3.24 -$4.98

Neutrogene bath kit (body wash, body gel and body oil) $4.48

Oil Quench Therarpy $1.62 (used coupon peelie $2.00 off 2 )

Dove Pro Age Body Creame $1.48 ($1.00 coupon peelie)

J.R. Watkins Apothecary kit $3.48

Disney compact mirror $1.24

How does the electric snowshovel work? I was thinking about getting one for my father-in-law, but I don't know if he would use it.

Has anyone purchased the Memorex iTrek portable speakers for iPod? I found a few of them marked down from $99 to $25, so I picked one up. I can't seem to find out whether or not it works with the iPod Touch. It looks like it has lots of adaptors, but I thought I might ask if anyone here knows for sure whether it would work with Apple's newest iPod Touch.

TIA!

Found the Dirt Devil Kurv hand held vacuum today for $12.48. It is burgundy (or spice as Dirt Devil calls it.) It was in with the regular full-priced Kurvs with no clearance sticker at all. :)

Me too! I was SO happy. I missed them at my regular store and decided to trek down to another area of town. Had a free appetizer coupon for Pick Up Stix and it expires tomorrow, and he loves eating there, so it makes the trip go better. :yup: This store is ALWAYS behind by a week or so. I found 2 on the shelf (Alhambra store for those in my area) in the regular area, but marked 50% off. Scanned 75% though. I bought 1 and left 1 in the Garden Center when I decided I really didn't need 2.

I also found Ben 10 Transforming Arm toys for 75% off $6.48.

I had a fantastic Target day today and I'm on a Target high....My mother has been wanting one of those Kitchen Aid mixers for the last couple of years and I have missed them every time they have gone on clearance. Today I stopped in and just decided to check the mixers in the regular aisle and low and behold there sat an Artisan mixer...clearance sticker $74.99 from $299.99....couldn't grab it fast enough. We are going to give it to her for Mothers Day.

It gets even better!!!

Check Kitchenaid.com there is a $30 reabte also. I've purchased quite a few of these on clearance. Another last night & Their rebates arive very quickly.:yup:

last time these mixers went down sometime last year, i totally missed it and was soo bummed out! Can you folks tell me what colors you were able to find and the DCPI numbers?

That would be very helpful in my quest to locate one...

Wish me luck as I venture out to the Targets in my area over the weekend..

:smart:

last time these mixers went down sometime last year, i totally missed it and was soo bummed out! Can you folks tell me what colors you were able to find and the DCPI numbers?

That would be very helpful in my quest to locate one...

Wish me luck as I venture out to the Targets in my area over the weekend..

:smart:

Target stopped carrying the Artison series.

They will say Artison on the box & all colors. Last year it was the ultra power plus series. If you have no luck at Target try amazon but check prices on all colors, they can vary by over $100. They clearanced several new right before Christmas & reciently Blue hand mixers.

Went into our local target, and I was surprised to see that a lot of the sheets/bedding was still there marked 75% off.

Sooo I'm curious as to when I should go back and get 90% off.

LOL Dont really need anything, but if its going to be 90, i'm sure I can find something.

Great Deals this week.

a fajita maker for $6

slim fast shakes and bars for $2.50 for 8 shakes or 6 bars,

king size 200 thread comforter- $9.98

easter sweater for toddler-$6

dora sheet sheet-$6

loreal hair dye-$3

they have complete bedroom sets 75% off to $22...

the firm excercise set 30% off..

all the car wash stuff is 75% off

snow mobile stuff is 75% off...

saw a keyless entry system for the car 75% off at $19.99

ORS carrot oil 50% off...

lots of other goodies too!!

Went into our local target, and I was surprised to see that a lot of the sheets/bedding was still there marked 75% off.

LOL Dont really need anything, but if its going to be 90, i'm sure I can find something.

I can't say for sure at other stores, but I've never seen bedding go lower than 75% at my store...

finally found me a sharp microwave for $22.48. finally a deal

we need a new microwave!! Do you have the DCPI or model number?? I was planning on hitting Target tomorrow anyway. Was it on an endcap or with the other ones...

With extremely few exceptions, Target only takes Holiday merchandise that low. Generally speaking they salvage it after 75% off - sometimes after 50%.

I found a Kurv!!!!!!!!! I was dancing in the isle :tongue1: Thanks so much to someone else posting they found one a couple days ago that was a slightly different color then the others! This was with the new ones, unmarked, looked just a little lighter color, but scanned for 12.xx :eyepoppin

Flameless candles for 4.xx (75%)

Snow scrapers 75% off

De-icer 75%

Remote Starts 75%

Women's bras and panties 75%

Sleds 75%

A couple different grills for 75% (5.xx and 16.xx)

I didn't do too badly today. I went in for kitty food but of course had to surf the endcaps.

Bedding and domestics had been marked down to 75% off. I found the chair slipcover I had bought at 50% for 75% off so of course I bought it. I just need to return the higher priced one to get back my money.

I found the pillows I had decided I wanted after seeing them last week. When I went back to get them, of course they were gone. Today I found them for 75% off ($3.74)! wooohooo I do feel kind of badly though because another lady was holding one and I scooped up the other three. She was annoyed and tossed the one she was looking at back on the shelf. I said, "Oh, you're not taking that one?". She said no, because she was going to get one more but I grabbed them up too quickly. So I politely said thank you as I scooped up the 4th pillow.

I did find one punch MM. That's about it.

Edited by afrey66

Thanks to all for the heads up on the Isaac Mizrahi green polka dot sheets! I got a full set for $9.98! woohoo.

Weird thing, at Riverdale, I saw the 10 box MM, but it scanned for $3.xx??? Could it be I am looking for the wrong thing or they caught on? *eep*

Also saw some regular priced new Cinderella Soap bathroom accessories! Very cute for all the girls!

http://www.target.com/Disney-Princess-Bath-Collection/dp/B00119SBRI/qid=1204357639/ref=br_1_12/601-7717616-2936925?ie=UTF8&node=332120011&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Happy Perimeter Perusing this weekend!

this is going to sound really dumb..but oh well. i don't have a target by me now, one is opening this summer so excited!! anyway i am going out of town today where there is one where do you go in the store to find these great deals, do you have to look all over or is there like a certain clearance section that has most of this kind of stuff? any suggestions to make the trip easier and faster I have a 10 month old and she doesn't go much for shopping all day.

Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong....I'm trying to find the availability in my area of the Smith and Hawken 33" copper fire pit but when I try to change the asin number from the previous link to check item availablity it wont change....?:no:

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Afire%20bowl&page=1&callingPage=detail&asin=B000IBFPJC

Here's the link for the copper fire bowl inventory check.

this is going to sound really dumb..but oh well. i don't have a target by me now, one is opening this summer so excited!! anyway i am going out of town today where there is one where do you go in the store to find these great deals, do you have to look all over or is there like a certain clearance section that has most of this kind of stuff? any suggestions to make the trip easier and faster I have a 10 month old and she doesn't go much for shopping all day.

If you don't have the time to check the isles, check the endcaps at the end of the isles twards the back walls in each dept. That is where the name perimeter persuing came from. There are poles with red boxes that are the price scanners in the main isles. The red clearance tickets are not always the correct price. If something intrests you scan the bar code on the pkg. & it may be cheaper than what it is taged. Hope this helps. Good luck & have fun.

FYI if there is something in one of the posts listed you really want you may have to check the isle it is in since all clearance is not on the ends, but it would take you longer to look. Red tag is the key!

we need a new microwave!! Do you have the DCPI or model number?? I was planning on hitting Target tomorrow anyway. Was it on an endcap or with the other ones...

It was on the shelf with the regular one, not marked. The model is R-308JS. Good Luck.