Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

This is genius! Thanks for posting.

No problem! An added tip. If you know the DPCI #, you can search for that on the target website. IF it is sold online, the item will come up with that #. Then, to find the ASIN (so that you can look up avail in stores), Click on the "Additional Info" tab in the item description.

Maybe you all know that already, but thought I'd share just incase.

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?field-keywords=fire+bowl&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=10&y=4&callingPage=search&asin=B000VHM92E

Here's a link to a Target online availability lookup. Be aware though that it will not work with the DPCI #. You need ot have the asin. In the web address line, at the very end delete everything after "ASIN =" and type or paste in the ASIN # for the item you're wanting to look up. Then just hit enter. It will update the web page with the item you're looking for. Then you just enter your zip code and search.

Hope that helps!

Lisa

So, this doesn't work for all products? I took the asin # from the Target web site for the Cars Toy Organizer but it's saying page not found... I REALLY want one or two of these and did manage to visit 4 Target's but I live in the mountains and it's over an hour to the closest store. If I could find one any where in Colorado I'd be willing to drive to get it! Maybe I did something wrong?

Thanks & +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole

I was able to call the two targets with the DCPI number around me. They didn't have the dvd players. :( Oh well missed out on a good deal it seems. :)

I have seen a couple of people who have posted calling so it may be time that we have enough new people that we should reiterate this point.

Say I call and ask about a product that I know is deeply discounted. The person who looks it up sees that it is deeply discounted as well and they didn't know it before. The system says they have one. Likely they will tell me they have none and will walk to whatever aisle it is on and buy it themselves.

Be very careful when calling as you don't want to lose out on a good deal because the employee that "helped" you got it instead!

So, this doesn't work for all products? I took the asin # from the Target web site for the Cars Toy Organizer but it's saying page not found... I REALLY want one or two of these and did manage to visit 4 Target's but I live in the mountains and it's over an hour to the closest store. If I could find one any where in Colorado I'd be willing to drive to get it! Maybe I did something wrong?

Niccole

This only works for products that are sold online and in the store.. It is likely not sold online and therefore not able to be found in this system. It was the same result you would get with the old schuman family system because it was taking information from this database. Hope that helps!

Niccole

It worked for me with the cars toy organizer. here is the link to it. you just need to type in your zip code. I can't say for certain that it works for all ASIN's, but I've yet to find one that it does not work for.

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?field-keywords=fire+bowl&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=10&y=4&callingPage=search&asin=B000GOFLPO

Stopped by Target on the way home tonight... Found 3 MM juice boxes, and some car cleaning supplies (making an easter basket for a car freak, and thought it would be cute)... I did see, but didn't pick up, my target had 2 of those "Ab Lounge"... they were originally marked 139.99 and were clearanced to 34.xx... GREAT deal for someone looking to work out, but I barely have time to get done what i need to, let alone adding 30 exercise routine!!! :)

I was at the Target on Vogel rd tonight. They had a set of the Barbie golf clubs for 9.96. I remember that someone from STL was looking for it. It is right behind the newer version. Good luck.

Other than that, I really didn't have any luck finding anything for a good price. Oh, well. Maybe next time!

I have seen a couple of people who have posted calling so it may be time that we have enough new people that we should reiterate this point.

Say I call and ask about a product that I know is deeply discounted. The person who looks it up sees that it is deeply discounted as well and they didn't know it before. The system says they have one. Likely they will tell me they have none and will walk to whatever aisle it is on and buy it themselves.

Be very careful when calling as you don't want to lose out on a good deal because the employee that "helped" you got it instead!

Thank you so much. I'm a very new newbie. I really appreciate the tip. :)

If anyone is still looking for Global Bazaar stuff and you have a Goodwill by you, you might want to check there. I stopped there tonight while wasting time waiting to pick up my dd, and they had a bunch of it. I was surprised because last Wednesday it was 50% and they had a bunch left. I left for NYC on Thursday so I didn't get to go again until Monday. By then everything was gone. The must have went to 75% and salvaged everything between Thursday and Sunday.

LOL I have that somewhere too?

now that is REALLY interesting, because not once in over 8 years of frequent Target shopping has a coupon ever come out with my receipt! All I get on receipts are ads saying I can enter a contest if I answer a survey...

I also never get coupons/promotions in with my Visa bill - the best coupons I get are either the kind on the glossy books (usually $10) or the kind that come printed on cardstock and stuffed into a 4x6ish cardstock mailer. Like someone else said, I also used to get big sheets of perforated coupons, which then turned into the clipless coupon card, but both of those have stopped recently...

Here's another factoid: I own a Target card reader (that you hook to your pc) that they sent me in the mail (unsolicited) a LONG time ago - it was supposed to help you print out coupons at home like you can do in the store, as well as do other credit maintenance, etc. It was so long ago that it might have been only for the Target redcard they had before it became Target Visa - I can't recall. Now that I remembered I still have it, I'm curious to finally open the box and see what it does, if anything! Anyone else have one of these?

what I REALLY want is an at-home DPCI checker, lol!!! :)

i dont think these will work anymore unless u still have the older card (the one with the smart chip in it)...i could have swore that they sent something out about them discontinuing them, i never used it and finally a few months ago i just threw it away...

I forgot to add one more thing about the Target Visa. Every time you earn your 10% off card for use in-store, they also send you a 10% off code to use online. It used to be easy on the internet to get free 10% off codes for target.com but doesn't seem to be anymore so I am glad to know I always have one I can use for online orders...

Speaking of target.com and clearance, of course, I just picked up the black Isaac Mizrahi satchel for 75% off - $7.49 online. I looked and looked but they don't seem to have it in my store, so I had to give in on the shipping.... They are not listed as "online only" so maybe some of you can find it at your store!

i dont think these will work anymore unless u still have the older card (the one with the smart chip in it)...i could have swore that they sent something out about them discontinuing them, i never used it and finally a few months ago i just threw it away...

thanks - I checked and it is for the Visa, not the old, old redcard, but you are probably right about it needing a chip rather than a magnetic strip - I don't think I'll waste too much time trying to install it! (but I am betting DS5 and DS3 would have a blast using it at their pretend store!) :)

I forgot to add one more thing about the Target Visa. Every time you earn your 10% off card for use in-store, they also send you a 10% off code to use online. It used to be easy on the internet to get free 10% off codes for target.com but doesn't seem to be anymore so I am glad to know I always have one I can use for online orders

I really miss getting the 10% off coupons from Target...I rarely use my Target Visa anymore...I started using my Amex card last year....It has 1% rebate on everything, 3% on restaurant & gas purchases and 2% on anything travel related....I put everything on that card and pay it off every month...This year I got a $3100 check in the mail....

Today was a great day at Target...I found one of those firepit things everyone has been getting...Was marked down to $22 from $89.99...and 3 MM Fruit Punch....lol...I havnt found any juices in 6 months.....SO I was happy....

Edited by savvybuys

I really miss getting the 10% off coupons from Target...I rarely use my Target Visa anymore...I started using my Amex card last year....It has 1% rebate on everything, 3% on restaurant & gas purchases and 2% on anything travel related....I put everything on that card and pay it off every month...This year I got a $3100 check in the mail....

Yeah, we use AE for all our family expenses. We have a points account, not the rebate one. But it pays for all our hotel stays for vacations since we can transfer the points to various hotels. I am able to use the Target Visa for business, so when I want a big item from Target, I just use the 10% off and the Target card. it sure is nice.

Today was a great day at Target...I found one of those firepit things everyone has been getting...Was marked down to $22 from $89.99...and 3 MM Fruit Punch....lol...I havnt found any juices in 6 months.....SO I was happy....

wow - I don't think I need another credit card but you are starting to sell me on this one! We got the Disney Visa a while back since we had PLENTY of points each month already on Target and wanted another rewards program for the "overflow." Sad, I know! :)

Sorry if this is a repost. There are so many pages and I just wanted to post this. I was in Target yesterday and noticed that the Ipod Shuffles were reduced in price to $49.99 from $99.99 I think. I know that you can get a refurbished older one for this price sometimes at the Apple website but these were for the smaller second generation ones. I don't need one, and can't spend anymore money at Target for the time being but thought others might be interested. HTH

It worked for me with the cars toy organizer. here is the link to it. you just need to type in your zip code. I can't say for certain that it works for all ASIN's, but I've yet to find one that it does not work for.

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?field-keywords=fire+bowl&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=10&y=4&callingPage=search&asin=B000GOFLPO

THANKS! Not sure what I typed differently but I was able to search and it is all out of stock. :( Oh well. Better luck next time!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!

Niccole

If anyone finds any of the scrapbook paper or stickers by Marcella K in the cupcake line - will you please grab them for me!! Long shot, I know but I am desperate for them for my daughter's birthday party!! I can send payment and shipping to you immediately!!

Thank you!

Tammy:)

I saw 2 packs of the transfers but that's about it. $2.08 each.

--------------

Mach 3's and Senseo coffe pods are down to 50% off now.

I am going to stop by Target after work. I saw some paw print sheets last week that weren't mark down real low and so I put them back on the shelf. But now that I think about it I think I want them. I just am hoping they will still be there.

I have been wanting one of the fire bowls too. I might just have to get me one!

Sorry if this is a repost. There are so many pages and I just wanted to post this. I was in Target yesterday and noticed that the Ipod Shuffles were reduced in price to $49.99 from $99.99 I think. I know that you can get a refurbished older one for this price sometimes at the Apple website but these were for the smaller second generation ones. I don't need one, and can't spend anymore money at Target for the time being but thought others might be interested. HTH

Apple made a blanket drop in the price of their shuffles. I thought they were $79.99 regular price. Now, according to the article I just read in the paper, they are supposed to be $49.99 brand new. I read it in the paper just a few weeks ago.

I went to my local Target today..to pay credit card bill:no: and I had to do my perimeter

peruse. There was not much there but I did find a Homedics Sound Premium Spa clock radio

it was red tagged at $24.98 but it rang up $6.48:yup: It has 6 nature sounds and it even

projects the time on the ceiling in large numbers and it even has an indoor, outdoor built

in thermometer and remote and it automatically does the time with the atomic time

satellite. It is quite a cool little gadget and well worth the money. The price tag shows that

the original price was $49.99. I checked it all out and it works fine...wonder if it was a

online return?

I just got back from a different Target and I found one of the fire pits but this one is different than the ones you have posted. It has a porcelain bowl incased in a rod iron basket with a black lid for the top. I think it was mismarked because on the target site there is one almost like it and it was $366.99 but it can be used as a table. woohoo!!!! The Mizrahi sets are now 75% off. Found 4 MM juices.All in all a good day!!!!!

I just got back from a different Target and I found one of the fire pits but this one is different than the ones you have posted. It has a porcelain bowl incased in a rod iron basket with a black lid for the top. I think it was mismarked because on the target site there is one almost like it and it was $366.99 but it can be used as a table. woohoo!!!!

I think I saw this fire pit and posted about it the other day. The sticker said orig. $79.xx and it was marked down to $19.xx. Did it have 2 legs and 2 wheels so you can move it around?

Tried to post the picture but couldn't get it to work. It's called the backyard firebowl.

http://www.target.com/Heatwave-Fireplace-28/dp/B000U6AWWU/sr=1-6/qid=1204228849/ref=sr_1_6/601-7800674-3371311?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Abackyard%20firebowl&page=2

Edited by yellowjeepster

Re: Scrapbooking stuff

Most of the markdowns here are 30%, on stickers and paper. I am looking for a Xyron machine, though :(.

I saw the cupcake scrapbooking stuff marked down this week, 30%. Most of it was cleaned out, only one pack of paper left. jorjenb , do you want it even if it's only 30% off? I can go back and check for it.

My area is slowwwwwwww with some of these markdowns. Most of the bedding is about 50%, but I've been waiting 3 weeks for it to be marked 75% off. Another Target literally 5 minutes down the street went 75% off 2 weeks ago. :mad:

Not a whole lot is left, but I saw the Isaac Mizrahi green polka dot sheets 75% off last week. There were a lot of them at the time, but I haven't seen any since the weekend. I will check a couple more Targets today.

They do have new Simply Shabby Chic and Fieldcrest Luxury bedding out. The new Fieldcrest Luxury stuff is not as pretty, I think. I just need some pillowcases and shams!! :yuck:

We still have Burt's Bees school kits and baby kits for like, only 50% off. Haven't most other Targets gone 75% off on this stuff already?

As for lamps and small furniture, I am pretty sure it is marked down on Mondays. Very few of the markdown schedules I see online show furniture, but a couple years ago, I walked in right after the chickie had done the markdowns and I got some really great finds. It was a Monday. I think lamps and frames and gifts and that whole area should be Monday as well. The mirrored stuff looks Shabby Chic, but I never checked to see if it was Shabby Chic line. However, I did notice the same kind of mirrored stuff in the bath accessories in the Shabby Chic line - that stuff went 75% off either yesterday or the day before. If you are looking for other Shabby Chic furniture, the bath furniture area has a "floor cabinet" that makes a nice low little bookshelf. Those were clearanced. I have been looking for an etagiere, but either they were not marked down or they are all gone. The stuff coordinates with the BIG furniture (bookcase, armoire, dresser, etc.) in the regular furniture section if anyone is looking to match the stuff.

For any of you that purchased the Smith & Hawken copper fire bowl, I put mine together and noticed that it did not come with the poker (that the box says is included). I emailed the company and was told that Target decided to pull that accessory after the packaging was printed. They are sending me one in the mail and they also told me that if I knew of anyone else that purchased the fire bowl that would like to get the poker, to send them an email. This is the address I wrote to: [email protected]