Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2008

Gator Pam

Help!! Does anyone have an extra "Kayla" doll from the Valentine Kelly Dolls?? My dog decided she was a good chew toy and I can't find another one.

TIA

I have an extra Kayla. I have 4 boys so I never buy these things and I thought they were all named "Kelly". On the back thought it says Kayla, so if you still need her, let me know. Chris:)

Okay here is a request of Target Perusers, we just bought a border for our bathroom as we finally decided to paint it and low and behold we need the black towels toliet covers and rugs, that of course went 75% off and now we can't find any around here. If anyone has the ability to purchase the set let me know. I may be able to find it at one other one by me I was there on Saturday and the only ones they really had left were the black sets, but who knows if they will still be there. I will be able to check this evening, but would love to know if someone else has them at their store, I can pay shipping of course. SEE QUOTE, ALREADY PICKED UP SOME, BUT THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT OFFERED TO HELP. Edited by hairstylin247

the Massillon, Ohio store had 2 of the $22 microwaves this morning. Don't need one, but great deal. On an endcap.

Found 2 pillow cases (2 packs) for my room for only $2.48 (300 thread count)

Found 2 more 2 packs of trainer bras for my daughter. Regularly $7.99 each

Found another Febreeze auto spray freshener for $1.48 (cost me only .48 as I had a $1 coupon)

Print shirt for my daughter- $3.48 (chocolate brown and says something about Trouble. Too cute to pass up)

2- 2packs of magnet picture frames for my fridge. .29 each

Craft stuff such as crayola, bead maker, etc not discounted more as yet. What day does that start?

My Target was discount clothing today.

Does anyone know what day they should be marking down the formula? I can't figure out what it falls under. Thanks!

When my daughter was still drinking formula, I found that it wasn't worth waiting for additional markdowns on formula as there was not usually any left.

Does anyone know what day they should be marking down the formula? I can't figure out what it falls under. Thanks!

With 3 kids, 3 and younger, I feel like I'm a formula pro! :D I usually find the clearanced formula near cosmetics or pharmacy for some reason. It's not anywhere near baby. :confused: It is currently at 30% which is a great deal. I only found the kind I use at 50% once!

Thanks! I stocked up in the fall when Similac was 50% off combined with the checks I got 6 huge cans for $6.50 each. Luckily my daughter can drink anything, Enfamil, Good Start, Similac, Generic, etc so I won't pay more than $14 for a large can since that's the generic price. Right now they are at $18.xx so if I can find some checks it would be worth it.

For the person wanting to wrap a large item (like the step2 wagon), I've used those cheap table clothes from the dollar store. Keep in mind however that if you use lighter colors, you may be able to see thru the tablecloth - - so you might have to buy 2 of them.

hey - now there is an awesome idea I never thought of - thanks!!!

I think I only paid around $6.xx for the Easy Link when I got it at 75% off. HTH

this is a bit OT, but if anyone is still looking for the Easy Link extra keys to go with their Target clearance system, I just saw the Clifford/Arthur sets for $1 at Walmart (this is mentioned elsewhere on GD). On the other hand, if you were able to get keys but not the system, they also have the full Disney Special Edition Easy link system (includes 3 characters) for $9.00 (Walmart exclusive). I'm still mad I passed up several sets of 75% off characters at Target before I knew that I'd get the system, but at least now I have some variety...

Has anybody seen clearance on anything like laundry hampers? I am looking for a sort of nice one, maybe wood or light colored wicker, possibly with a liner? Just started looking for one so I can't remember if there was anything on clearance in that part of hte store?

3 Sony 2 GB Digital media players 75% off $24.99 reg $99.99

Wow, lucky you! My dh & I just drove all over the place today, trying to find just ONE to replace my old mp3 player and had no luck.

Anyone else still finding these? They seem to be gone in the central IL area. :(

I found a Shutterfly Sesame Street book for $5.04 on Friday in Machesney Park, IL. There was one more. I was out of town so I couldn't post. I thought it would ring INF, but no problems.

No luck on the Kurve Vac. I found it for $24.xx-$3x.xx, but I want it for $12.48. I stopped at as many stores as I could on my trip to Grandma's house!

Any guess on when party supplies will go down more? How about Sunnydays stuff?

Okay here is a request of Target Perusers, we just bought a border for our bathroom as we finally decided to paint it and low and behold we need the black towels toliet covers and rugs, that of course went 75% off and now we can't find any around here. If anyone has the ability to purchase the set let me know. I may be able to find it at one other one by me I was there on Saturday and the only ones they really had left were the black sets, but who knows if they will still be there. I will be able to check this evening, but would love to know if someone else has them at their store, I can pay shipping of course. SEE QUOTE, ALREADY PICKED UP SOME, BUT THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU THAT OFFERED TO HELP.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED ME TO HELP, I TRUELY APPRECIATE IT, I WAS ABLE TO GET OUT AND FIND THE RUGS AND TOLIET COVERS AND THEN I ENDED UP PAYING FULL PRICE FOR ONE TOWEL (I DON'T KNOW THE LAST TIME I DID THAT, BUT I GOT THE CHEAP ONE AND THAT WILL HAVE TO DO UNTIL THE NEXT CLEARANCES) IF SOMEONE FINDS THE NICE ONES THAT ARE PROBABLY ORIGINALLY 20 OR SO REGULAR PRICE, I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A NICE BATH OR HAND TOWEL AT 75% OFF, AGAIN I WILL PAY SHIPPING THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

Well, I had to get something at Target, since I didn't have any luck in the stores I checked online. They have a lot of clothes and other stuff 75% off. Plus free shipping if you spend $50, then I did a search for promo code and came up with $5 off $50. So here is my online order:

1 Isaac Mizrahi for Target® Chesterfield Navy Strplss Sateen Pencil Dress - 14" Apparel; $9.99

2 Isaac Mizrahi for Target® Aqua Wink Strplss Sateen Pencil Dress - 12" Apparel; $9.99

1 Merona Heather Grey Fleece Pant - L" Apparel; $4.24

1 Merona Autumn Orange Fleece Pant - L" Apparel; $4.24

1 Isaac Mizrahi Ebony Swtr w/Metallic Bow - L" Apparel; $6.24

1 Xhilaration Aztec Border Jr Intarsia S/S Scp Swt - L" Apparel; $5.74

Subtotal of Items: $50.43

Shipping & Handling: $10.92

Promotion Applied: -$5.00

Free Shipping: -$10.92

-----------

Total before tax: $45.43

Estimated Tax: $2.96

-----------

Total for this Order: $48.39

Customers are saying the dresses are really nice, some are even getting them as Bridesmaids dresses. So if ya can't find anything in the store always check online!:)

Spent some time in the Vogel Target this morning. Not sure if anyone has posted but I saw:

Radio Flyer All Terrain Wood Wagon - model #28

reg. $92.49 clearance $64.74

DPCI 082030086

Raodio Flyer Wagon Canopy - model WC-30

reg. 29.99 clearance $20.98

faux silk roman shades

reg. 44.99 clearance $11.24 & $12.48 depending on size

fabric privacy liner

reg. 24.99 clearance $6.24

I bought some of the roman shades and one liner but not sure if I will like them or not. Not much other clearance right now.

Yesterday at the Surprise Target we found a set of the Cars toy bins for $9.98. I was so excited to get it (and shocked that it was still there) as it was a return from the night before. I was tipped off by my friend that she had returned it since she paid $27.xx and had found a cheaper set. I send DH in at about 1:00pm and luckily it had not been sold. At another Target I found 6 of the MM 10 pack apple juice boxes :cheesy:, Crayola Color Wonder posters for $2.48 (reg $4.99) and Tinkerbell wrapping paper for $1.48 (reg $2.99).

On Saturday I found a king size bed in a bag at 75% off for $37.xx reg $149.99 (it is black & tan, with hints of gold) but it's going back as DH didn't think it went well with our canopy bed. I ended up getting the $55 8 piece chocolate brown & blue bedding set in yesterday's ad instead and it looks awesome one the bed. Had to hit 3 different Targets just to find on in stock.

is this an aqua or a truer blue? iloved the way it looked in the ad, but no comforter is worth repainting!

this is a bit OT, but if anyone is still looking for the Easy Link extra keys to go with their Target clearance system, I just saw the Clifford/Arthur sets for $1 at Walmart (this is mentioned elsewhere on GD). On the other hand, if you were able to get keys but not the system, they also have the full Disney Special Edition Easy link system (includes 3 characters) for $9.00 (Walmart exclusive). I'm still mad I passed up several sets of 75% off characters at Target before I knew that I'd get the system, but at least now I have some variety...

just an fyi- the disney links cannot be purchased separately from the system according to fisher price.

does anyone have the info for the 10" dvd player from last weeks ad? i got a raincheck, and am now trying to contemplate between the one on sale this week, the one i have the raincheck for, and the one on clearance.

I went to Target at lunch specifically to see if they had marked down the portable DVD players to 75%. There were 2 left that ended up being $40.04 (orig. $159.99) each. I bought both of them. Then I returned the one I had purchased at half off last week.

I also found the large area rug to match the smaller rugs I bought on Saturday (all at 75% off). The large one (5' x 8') was originally $79.99. I got it for $19.98. Between that rug, the three smaller rugs and a medium sized rug, I was able to purchase them all for less than $50.00. woohoo

My last find was another 'Make Your Own Bolster' pillow. I had bought one the other day and really wanted a second one. I saw 3 of them in a cart of what I thought was abandoned items in the domestics section so I took one out of there. About that time, a sales lady came around the corner and boy I got a dirty look from her. She must've been saving them for herself. She didn't say a word but if looks could kill....

All in all it wasn't a bad trip and definitely not a lunchtime wasted.

I went to Target at lunch specifically to see if they had marked down the portable DVD players to 75%. There were 2 left that ended up being $40.04 (orig. $159.99) each. I bought both of them. Then I returned the one I had purchased at half off last week.

I also found the large area rug to match the smaller rugs I bought on Saturday (all at 75% off). The large one (5' x 8') was originally $79.99. I got it for $19.98. Between that rug, the three smaller rugs and a medium sized rug, I was able to purchase them all for less than $50.00. woohoo

My last find was another 'Make Your Own Bolster' pillow. I had bought one the other day and really wanted a second one. I saw 3 of them in a cart of what I thought was abandoned items in the domestics section so I took one out of there. About that time, a sales lady came around the corner and boy I got a dirty look from her. She must've been saving them for herself. She didn't say a word but if looks could kill....

All in all it wasn't a bad trip and definitely not a lunchtime wasted.

wow!!! :)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED ME TO HELP, I TRUELY APPRECIATE IT, I WAS ABLE TO GET OUT AND FIND THE RUGS AND TOLIET COVERS AND THEN I ENDED UP PAYING FULL PRICE FOR ONE TOWEL (I DON'T KNOW THE LAST TIME I DID THAT, BUT I GOT THE CHEAP ONE AND THAT WILL HAVE TO DO UNTIL THE NEXT CLEARANCES) IF SOMEONE FINDS THE NICE ONES THAT ARE PROBABLY ORIGINALLY 20 OR SO REGULAR PRICE, I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A NICE BATH OR HAND TOWEL AT 75% OFF, AGAIN I WILL PAY SHIPPING THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

I'm glad you found what you were looking for! :)

just an fyi- the disney links cannot be purchased separately from the system according to fisher price.

Thanks.... but I can still use the Disney keys that came with the Disney system on the regular system, and vice versa, correct? Just want to make sure of that before I open both systems. I figured I'd let the kids pick which system they like better (same thing, different colors) and then save the other as a spare in case one breaks. I knew they'd love the Disney characters which is why it seemd to worth it to pay $9 for the Disney set just to use it for the 3 characters...

I'm not sure what links comes with the Disney systems, but on the fisher price website, they have Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, JoJo's Circus, Little Einsteins, Higglytown heros, Disney Princess, etc available for purchase separately. They aren't available until May, and are $7 for each set.

I'm still not able to post a link, but if you go to fisher-price . com and search for Easy Link they'll show up.

I'm not sure what links comes with the Disney systems, but on the fisher price website, they have Mickey, Winnie the Pooh, JoJo's Circus, Little Einsteins, Higglytown heros, Disney Princess, etc available for purchase separately. They aren't available until May, and are $7 for each set.

I'm still not able to post a link, but if you go to fisher-price . com and search for Easy Link they'll show up.

Thanks for this information. These will make a nice addition to the set.