MEIJER Thanksgiving Day Ad Posted!

Brad

I do not think this is as hot as the past few years.

Kudos to Meijer for releasing the ad themselves to let the shoppers prepare. It's nice to have a retailer value us as a customer instead of the Wal mart way of thinking that we don't matter.

I directly pass 3 WalMart stores to shop at Meijer weekly, even with 3.00 gas.

I wonder if the posting was a mistake? I subscribe to their emails and I got a message a day or two ago saying to check their web site now for the super sales on Saturday Nov 18, which is a little earlier in the week than they normally post. But those ads were still not posted this morning. Now these show up tonight? Either way, I'm glad they did it. I wish others would do the same. Sad about the no PM change. No film developing sale this year.

Probably the best looking ad I've seen, and very local to me!!! I think my one and only stop this coming BF just might be Meijer (and a pit stop at Walgreens if I think of it).

The kid's kitchen for $20 is a great deal. I bought it for $40 a few months ago for my son and he loves it, and for a lower priced toy, it's pretty sturdy with a 15 month old banging on it over and over again.

I love Meijers. I waited in line last year at Meijers for the DS Bundle. I wrote Meijers this year and said how everyone was upset at Walmart and they should show them how to advertise instead of threatening free advertising. So, looks like Meijers is my store once again.

I saw that Mega Shark Rig with free Squid Sub on the ad, but I can't find it to check on the Shopping list. Is this a problem for everyone, or just me? I REALLY want to buy this for DS, so it would help if I could print it out with the rest of my BF list. :)

We pass walmart as well to do our grocery shopping at Meijers instead...yeah there are a few coupons Nazis that work there BUT for the most part Meijers is cleaner friendlier and on sale items cheaper then WM.

I am not surprised in the least to see them poke fun at wm. and good for them to do it....about time some of the other stores quit thinking consumers are ok with being abused and treated poorly. I gladly pay the 10c to 25c that Meijers tend to run over on non sale items then walmart cause not only do I make it up with the double coupon policy and the lower cost on the sales but 10c to me isnt worth being treated like crap or as walmart thinks of it "service"

How did everyone do at Meijer this year? I went on Thursday and got everything on my list. They brought out the toys all at once and it was a real mob, some people were upset that it wasn't more organized; so on Friday they put up a tent outside and had all of the DB items in that. You walked in a single file line through the tent and everyone was extremely helpful. The whole experience was great, and just confirms my everyday shopping experiences there. The store manager was visible and extremely helpful, knew where everything was. Employees were a lot more friendly this year than last, and I love not having to wait outside. There was a really nice letter to the editor in our local paper today praising Meijer for their BF efforts.

Just Say No to Walmart :)