*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Me too!! I must have 30 cards already and i am chomping at the bit to see my ornament and get me SS gift. I can hardly contain myself. My kids are having a great time opening all the card and they so enjoyed helping me shop for my SS.

this is going well this year but alot of people have not mailed out yet.

i'd say about well over 1/3, just by looking at the list, what's up?

Several people have explained they are late and WILL be mailing priorty on such and such date. but some haven't. (everyone in italic has already mailed out.)

I FINALLY got mine out today Priority mail. Sorry to have taken so long. I hope my SS and ornament people like them. I did forget the card that was suppossed to go in the SS box, so sorry. I also think I messed up I put my name on the mailing label for the ornament so I guess she will know who I am... OOPS! Anyway, I hope you both like the gifts. It wasnt really hard to find things for both of them, it was however hard to find the RIGHT things.

I am still eagerly awaiting my ornament also.

got a package today, i was soooooo very excited, the card was special made out just for me, i loved it and the package was wrapped so nice i was going to wait and open it, but then i knew it was an ornament :P so i opened it so i could use it. it's great :D Cinderella with her glass slipper, her dress is made out of fabric, its great ty Swampbaby

you made my day

p.s.

just because i know my ornament was from Swampbaby DOES NOT mean everyone gets to know who sent to who. i'm saying that before anyone asks,lol, because i know someone will forget i matched everyone up so i knew who got me. no real secret

I am finally mailing out the first batch of my "handmade" cards today. I am new at this cardmaking so be gentle with your criticisms!! Some of the ones I finished up about midnight look like my 14 month gs did them!! Anyway everyone will soon have theirs and I will start working on next years much earlier. (yeah right.)

I got your's today and it is so cute!!! You did a really good job making them. :D

this is going well this year but alot of people have not mailed out yet.

i'd say about well over 1/3, just by looking at the list, what's up?

Several people have explained they are late and WILL be mailing priorty on such and such date. but some haven't. (everyone in italic has already mailed out.)

Where do you find the names at?

Guest JustMeDiana

My name is not in italics but my ornament buddy received hers last Friday, but she has not posted.

I am still eagerly awaiting my ornament also.

If their is a group of us that end up getting left out maybe we can exchange cookies or something. Just a thought.

I'm sending tonight. I was trying my best to find one specific gift for my SS and finally found it last night. I got it packaged up and am waiting on DH to wake so I can take it to the PO (thank goodness for the lobby mailer machines!). I feel terrible.. :( I would have sent Monday but I was trying my darndest to find something for my SS and really wanted it to include. I am so sorry. :(