*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

My SS from PA arrived Monday, But I got it this morning, Now i am a memeber of two SS so i hope it was from this one. It was awesome it had a snowman mug, a santa candle a international instant coffee and a nice warm santa and snowman throw. I nice gift to warm by a fire, now if santa would just bring me a fireplace i would be set

My SS is the best SS ever!!!!! Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have a terrible day today. Today is the 2 year of my Dad's death. But I went to the post office this morning and went straight to my car and opened my SS. OMG WOW!!!! Never in my wildest dreams would I thought I would have gotten one of these!!!!! I mean I completely flipped out!!!!! How on earth did you know that I have been wanting a Dooney of these FOREVER!!!!! I have always wanted a Donney, but would never buy myself one!!!!!! Not only did you make my day, You made my year!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! I cried after I opened it. I called my Mom, my MIL and my DH!!!!! I just could not believe it! My SS is Jen198!!!!!

So I have to know, How did you know what to get me?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of what I got:

It is a Dooney & Bourke IT Flap Wristlet, White !!!!!!

http://www.boscovs.com/wcsstore/boscovs/images/store/product/images/503903169wi20w.jpg;pvbb676f701b2d87c1

My SS is the best SS ever!!!!! Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have a terrible day today. Today is the 2 year of my Dad's death. But I went to the post office this morning and went straight to my car and opened my SS. OMG WOW!!!! Never in my wildest dreams would I thought I would have gotten one of these!!!!! I mean I completely flipped out!!!!! How on earth did you know that I have been wanting a Dooney of these FOREVER!!!!! I have always wanted a Donney, but would never buy myself one!!!!!! Not only did you make my day, You made my year!!!!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! I cried after I opened it. I called my Mom, my MIL and my DH!!!!! I just could not believe it! My SS is Jen198!!!!!

So I have to know, How did you know what to get me?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of what I got:

It is a Dooney & Bourke IT Flap Wristlet, White !!!!!!

http://www.boscovs.com/wcsstore/boscovs/images/store/product/images/503903169wi20w.jpg;pvbb676f701b2d87c1

:gdhug1: so sorry about your dad:gdhug1:

glad your day is better;)

I received my SS last Friday, Sorry i have not posted but I have not really been on the forum for about a week. It has been a hectic week. Thank you Soooo much Secret Santa I love all the stuff I got. I received a snowman statue that is so unique and cool, yankle candle votives all in x-mas scents (can hardly wait to burn the christmas cookie one - smells soo good), slipper socks with a snowman on it - I LOVE snowmen. They are so cute and soft. I also received a lotion set - candy apple. I have not opened it yet to smell it but I bet ya it smells awesome. Thanks a bunch Secret Santa I LOVE everything.

Guest JustMeDiana

Yea!!! My ornament came yesterday. It is a beautiful felt snowman from The Nature of Christmas. My secret ornament buddy is from New York. Along with the ornament came this cold wet weather. It is finally starting to feel like Christmas here in Texas.

I was recently diagnosed with Narcolepsy another sleeping disorder. This really brightened my spirits to receive a surprise in the mail.. It was the 5th year anniversary of my Mother's death in November. (My heart goes out to jarerice with this time of year being the anniversary of her father's death.) Not to long after that my father and sister stepped out of my life due to my many illness. So I then had to also grief over them no longer being a part of my life.

I have probable had Narcolepsy for 10 years or so and this explains many health issues. I know that I am not loosing my mind with the way I feel on a daily basis. Now with medication therapy I should soon be able to live life again. I have a wonderful husband who is very supportive and 3 grown children. Everyone here at GottaDeal has become my extended family and didn't even know it. I look forward to coming here every day reading the post and replying.

I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.

:holiday16:holiday08:holiday16:holiday08:holiday16:holiday08:holiday16

ok this morning woke up late after staying up to 3 am baking... ok get kid ready for school shower b fast all that stuff that i normally do in an hour and half in 30 mins. Through me and the kid in the car, drive the what is suppose to be 10 mins to school... turned out to be more like 20.... i hate cop checks. Then run the the books store, I just found out recently that none of my cousins have even heard of little women. Run to he dry cleaners drop off hubby's shirts. Run to the bank pay three bills. Pull into the parking lot about 2 hours after I left. walk up to me door and I get all excited because there is a box... weehee.... I pick it up and it up and I hear... hey hey you yeah you.... what the hell who is talking to me....I am up here on this branch someone put me up here on this branck and well now I am just rocking...( rocking around the christmas tree. I take the box inside and when i open it ... my ornament is singing to me.It was completely cool and according to my mail man completly annoying all the way through his run....lol.

I love it and so does my three year old he is at the repeats whatever he hears stage so now all i hear is rock tree ma ....It is too Cute

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Hi! I posted last week that I received my Secret Santa. I didn't receive my ornament yet and that's ok but I wanted to post just in case. I know a bunch of people have posted that their person didn't post that they received yet. If my person shipped by Amazon, it could be sitting here in my mountain of Amazon boxes! If my ornament exchange person shipped already, please PM Eve so that she can let me know and I'll start digging. Otherwise, it's not here yet or maybe I'll discover it in this mound o' boxes when I start wrapping. Hubby took the day off today and we had planned to wrap, but the kids had school cancelled because of an impending snowstorm. It's fine if I just haven't received it yet, as I haven't put up my tree because dd 20 months will dismantle it. I just don't want to miss the package! We'll hopefully put up our tree this weekend. :)

WOOOHOOOO! :) My mail lady just came and brought me my box with my ornament(s). I love them!!! One is a stocking with a snowman and candy canes sticking out of it and it's all glittery, one is a metal reindeer that is just totally unique and I don't even know how to describe it :) and the other is a santa face that looks like it is made out of clay. The santa has LOTS of detail!! I really love them all. Thank you so much for the effort you put into them for me!!! :)

I'm not real sure why the mail lady didn't bring my SS package with her today. I know it's there because she left a little note for me. I'm hoping to get to the post office myself tomorrow to pick it up!

got my ss present..... how cool!!!!!!! it's a snowman fleece blanket...... you don't know how much I needed that... we fight over blankets every night watching tv.... now I have my own... because my family knows I love snowmen so that mine.... hands off. Also got the cutest snowman nutcracker.... I also love nutcrackers..... thank you so much.... I know you are from NY.

I got my SS gifts today too!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I got a Wallflowers plug in scented oil difuser with two different refills, a bag of hersheys kisses, a cute little snowman decoration and an adorable little picture frame (which you can't have enough of when you have three kids). It's funny, you never know what you have been wanting until you actually get something!! I can't wait to find out who my person was so I can thank them by name!!!! I love everything!!!!

i missed out on all the fun :cry2: i had to opt out but i did get a card from someone and just wanted to say thank you. lol i knew it was someone here on GD since they put lisamag on the card but you didn't put you gd name only your real name, so i still don't know who it is. i PM eve and she pmed me she knows who it is, but didn't say who.:g_shrug: ho these guessing games lol. anyway you know who you are so thank you it was a nice surprise. i'm send out my christmas cards today and i'll send one to you too who ever you are lol.

Got mine today!!!!

I was on the ornament exchange, but it appeared more like the ss exchange. I recd ornamanents, a mug with chocolates and hot chocolate(my favorite winter drink!!!), candle, oven mitt...and a card...Wow, Thanks Molly and I truly hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!!:)

BTW:: LOVED the Martha Stewart christmas card w/ recipe on it!!!